MV #1.1 SY

Like a Music Video
MV #1.1 SY
 
SeungYeon

 
I am holding my breath because I am nervous. Is that really me? Wow I am a not-bad actress than what I give myself credit for. Because we were so believable. We all watch in silence, eyes transfixed on the screen. I want to drag my eyes away from the screen and look at their expressions but I can't. Because the two people on the screen captivates me. The song is so catchy and can I say airy? Like you are floating in the clouds, light with joyous feeling. Well that is how I interpret the song of two high schoolers falling in love. 

 
The video has finished and no one says anything for a few seconds. 

 
"Aaaaaahhhh never in my life, I want to fall in love with anyone soooooo badly," Soyou exclaims longingly. Seulgi, my best friend, nods her head agreeing with my roommate. 

 
"Wow, let us talk about the kiss," Seulgi says naughtily as she turns her body to face me directly. 
"No, let's not," I say.
"YES, LET'S," SoYou says, a little too loud and a little too eager. Also turning her whole body to sit facing me.
Normally, my roommate and my best friend, do not agree on most things because they just like opposite things. But right now, both are sitting cross-leg on the floor rug in front of me. 
Sigh. I lean my body to the sofa, also sitting cross-leg in front of them. Why do I feel like an interrogation is coming?
"What do you want to know?" I pray silently that this will be over soon. 

 
"What was he like?" "Quiet."
"Did he ask for your number?" "No."
"Did you ask his number?" "No."
"Was he as handsome as seen in the video?" " Better."
"He composed that song?" "Yes."
"Do you like kissing him?" "No comment."
"No comment, mean yes." "No, it is not."
"What did he taste like?" "Orange." 
"WHAT?" they both shout.
"What?" If there is a hole, I would put my head in and try to hide. Like an ostrich. Unsuccessfully.

 
"She remembers how he tasted like," Soyou says to Seulgi, incredulously. 
"That is remarkable," Seulgi agreeing to her. Oh God, how can I escape from this.
"How can someone so manly and charismatic taste so sweet and fresh like orange?" Soyou continues to wonder. Why not? Okay why am I being defensive.
"Yes, I thought he would taste like rich black coffee, exotic and strong," Seulgi adds. Hmmm he does look exotic. 
"So true. His looks also a bit exotic. Nothing like the typical handsome Korean guys. With his hair ruffled like that and his pale skin, kind of reminds me Edward Cullen. Only from the first Twilight movie because he looks the best there," SoYou explains unnecessarily. Yep I was team Edward all the way.
"And our SeungYeon is not the typical Korean pretty girl either. Her eyes are pretty exotic too." Seulgi adds. Okay why is she talking about me in third person?

 
"So will you see him again, SeungYeonnie?" Soyou asks with interest. I was wondering when will they even notice I am here.
"No, I believe we won't be seeing each other again." Although I want to see him again badly but I will not admit it to them. "Because I only signed up for one music video. Ever since we wrapped up last month, my company and I have not heard from them again," I say nonchalantly trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

 
"But both of you have good chemistry together," Seulgi defends.
"Your gaze towards each other is to die for," SoYou adds. 
"Both of you look cute in the school uniform." 
"Your smiles are infectious and sooooo sincere."
"I never know playing at school horizontal bars can be better than a date."
"And the KISS."
"Aaaahhhh yes the kiss."
Oh no, we are back to square one again. 
 
"No, no. We are not working with each other again. Their company was clear on that. One music video and that was it. In fact, I over heard the stylists said that the singer only want to do one music video from his whole album." I explain firmly so they won't get anymore delusional.
 
"Fine, say what you want. But never say never, unnie," Seulgi says and looking at me seriously. I don't know how to respond to that. We were quiet for awhile because these girls has been trying to get me on the dating scene and I can't explain to them why I refuse every time.
 
"Okay. So, who would like to have some oranges," SoYou says while her lips playfully.
"Hahahaha," we all laugh. Trust Soyou unnie to break the serious mood. 
 
Hmmm we work for only one music video right?