Reality behind all awkwardness

PikaVee

May 17,2016:

It's still early morning even the sun doesn't rise..There is a figure who is doing her make-up inside the dorm..Yes..It's our early bird ,Tzuyu...Today they have their schedule to film After School Club program..So they have to do makeup so early in the morning..Since she's always the one who wakes up earliest,she's doing her make-up and waiting for other members..There is no other members ,only Tzuyu and makeup artists, so she feels bored and become sleepy..

 

At the time, a pad on her head make her awake..she looks up and see Sana unnie is padding her head..'Aigoo..Good morning..uri Tzuyu is already doing makeup and sleepy like always' Sana said...'It's because u guys never wake up early and I'm always the first one to do' Tzuyu pouted and said..'Haha..ara ara..next time I'll wake up before u,ok???' Sana said with a teasy tone while pinching the younger's girl cheek as she's so cute when she pouts... And then, Sana sits on the chair beside Tzuyu to do her make-up...'ahh Tzuyu,u know,last night before I slept,I was too bored so I browsed our twitter account..and I saw so many fans posted about us two..they asked whether we're in a fight coz we didn't show too closed in front of them and on the screentimes' Sana said...'jinjja!!! they noticed it??' Tzuyu replied with a questioning tone...'Yep, a fan said it's too obvious as we two are too closed in Ooh Ahh era and even in Twice Private life..why do we change suddenly and acting awkward with each other in this Cheer Up era and he's too worried that we're in a fight or not..' Sana told all the things she saw on twitter to the younger girl and the latter keep listening without a word..'I want to tell them that we may be not too closed on screentime but we are as closed as ever at behind the scenes..' Tzuyu replied...'yep,me also but we do not have a permit to say that with our official twitter account so I just looked at the tweets and cannot say anything..may be we have a chance in the future to explain this..right??' 'Maja Maja..we will have a chance'..

 

The two girls conversation are stopped as other members are coming one by one.. 'What are u guys saying early in the morning?' Jihyo asked..'Nothing..I'm just teasing my babe girl' Sana replied with a teasy tone to Jihyo and Jihyo just stared at Sana with her wide eyes 'ok .I won't ask anything..ok..u couple will have many things to say because u two were aparted one night..continue ur conversation' after hearing Jihyo's words, all members are laughing coz they know Jihyo's pouting now..'Yes..I'm really missing my Eevee coz I hadn't seen her for a night' Sana continued teasing Jihyo and just like this, their morning starts noisily as usual....

 

After all their make-ups are done, they all are ready to go to Arrirang studio..They will be going in two cars..According to their manager plan, Nayeon, JeongYeon, MoMo , Jihyo and Tzuyu will have to ride one car and the others in another car coz they have to film for their V app on their way...after hearing Manager unnie's word, both Sana and Tzuyu feel depressed..They still do not have the chance to show their fans that they are not in a fight...may be at Today After School Club programme, they both wish that their seat plans are side by side..

 

'Why they didn't let us to ride together?? I want to be with Tzuyu all the time..I don't want to be apart with her just even a second..as the fans said,in all fansigns she did not have the chance to sit together with Tzuyu so she cannot show any care to her baby girl..and during this era, she has to be with Dubu all the time so the fans think that she is becoming more closed with Dubu than Tzuyu..That's the most hurtful thing for her..although she loves all members,Tzuyu is the one she valued most..how come they think that I neglect my baby and show care to only other members except Tzuyu.....anndwae..I need to resolve this case as fast as possible'..'Sana unnie..why are you gazing blankly to the camera?? We're already starting our V app' Sana wakes up from her thought as she heard Dubu's voice and then she is filming for V app..

 

At the same time, on the other car, Tzuyu is sitting at the back seat of the car sadly..'Even the fate doesn't want me and Sana unnie to be together..' Tzuyu is thinking alone..'since from the start of Cheer Up promotions, she didn't have the chance to close with her on screen times and fansign events and even radio shows..She have to see the interactions of Sana unnie and Dahyun unnie with her own eyes all the times..It's so hurtful for her..although she knows the reason why she's doing like this but she misses the cares of the older one so much esp during fansigns..she misses Ooh ahh era so much..she wants to be with her all the time even on screentimes..may be she's a little greedy but she wants to be greedy for her Sana unnie' 'Tzuyu-ah..open ur eyes..we're ready to film' her thoughts are disrupted by Jihyo unnie's word..

 

Now all the members are waiting in the waiting room..they have 10 minutes free time before the live broadcast starts...all the members are alert and excited except one couple on the sofa..yes, Sana and Tzuyu are leaning on each other and sleepy..Jihyo wants to disturb them so she bought a crocodile toy and said with a loud voice..'Anyone!!!' all members pay attentions to their leader even the sleepy couple wakes up and listen...'Today we have a mission..We will play this crocodile game and the one who lost will need to do a penalty..The penalty is 'Tell only truth'..as u all know, ASC will include a section called 'Hang outs'..at that section,whenever a fan asks a Question to the loser, she has to answer it truely without lies no matter what the question is..ok???' All members become exctied coz they don't know what will the fans ask and they cannot lie either..' I think I will be loser coz I'm not really good at games' all members laugh at Sana's words..they all think like that coz they already know how badluck Sana whenever she plays games..

 

'okay let's start from youngest to oldest..Tzuyu go' Jungyeon said...Tzuyu presses down one of the teeth and the crocodile doesn't bite..'huu~~I escaped' Tzuyu whispers..and then Chaeyoung~~Dahyun~~Jihyo~~Mina~~till crocodile doesn't bite..Now Sana's turn..'..I'm so excited' Sana mutters...she pressed down the tooth, and then 'Ahhhhhhh' a loud dolphin voice comes out from Sana and all the members are laughing so hardly..Yess..as expected,the one who will recieve the penalty is our unlucky Sana... 'Aigoo my poor Pikachu-chan..she's always unlucky when it comes to games' Tzuyu mutters with a laugh...

 

'1 2 3..One in a million..We're Twice' with the cheerful voice of Twice, ASC begins..First they have to do their individual greetings..As this is their 2nd time and they are already closed with the casts, they can film the program without much nervousness..Finally it comes to Hangout section..All the members are excited what will be the fans questions to Sana..it also may be she'll not recieve any questions and just do heart signs for the fans..it will depends on her luck..

 

'Ok!! Let's hang out with Twice' Kevin start...let's see the first person..At the computer monitor, a boy appears and he said 'MoMo-noona, can you show me the y dance version of Teddy bear song that u did in weekly idol'..So the first one is MoMo..Sana feels relieved..The host Jimin translates it to Twice..MoMo is blushing and comes out to dance...wow even the hosts are suprising on her y dance..She ends the dance with a heart sign to her fan...all are applausing for her hard work... 'Ok..then next one'..this time a girl around 15 or 16 appears..'JungYeon unnie..can u do girl crush pose and aegyo for me??' 'What!! Girl crush and aegyo?? It's totally opposite!!' JungYeon blushed and said..but she completes her mission well..after doing aegyo, she cannot lift up her head as she's so embarassed.. Next one is Nayeon unnie..The fan only said her to take care of her left leg and sing a birthday song for her..all the members sing a birthday song ..and then Jihyo had to dance her hyper-excited version of 'SNSD - I got a boy'...Dahyun and Chaeyoung had to compete each other for the title of 'Rap God'...

 

'Okay..We will only do two more times...who's left?? Mina, Sana and Tzuyu??' Kevin said..Sana wish that it would not be her..she wants to escape coz she doesn't know what kind of questions will come to her.. 'Let's look at the monitor' after Kevin words, they all see three girls wearing shirts with Pikachu and Eevee sticker on it are sitting excitingly.....they all are holding Pikachu and Eevee plushies..after seeing them, SaTzu already knew that the questions will be to Sana or Tzuyu...all the members' face become smily except SaTzu..'Why all ur  faces become smily??' Jimin asked to them..'Coz we knew that the questions will be to Sana or Tzuyu and Sana had recieved a penalty to do as she's lost the game' MoMo answered..'Really?? How do u know it will be Sana or Tzuyu?' Kevin asked..'coz of Pikachu & Eevee..we all have our own Pokemon characters as our fans give us nicknames' Dahyun answered....'So Pikachu is Sana and Eevee is Tzuyu..right?? After hearing ur words, they look somehow alike..' Kevin said with a laughing tone.. 'Then,let's listen to the fan's request'....

 

'Annyeonghasayo..We are fans from Astralia' The fans said with a very clear korean language..'omo they can say Korean well' Twice shout..'Yep we learnt korea since we r young so we can say fluently' the 3 fans reply....'we want to ask Sana unnie a question..can you answer it without lies??'...'ahh..nae nae..just a coincidence,today I recieved a punishment to answer a fan's question truely without lies..so I will answer it truely,I promised' Sana replied to fans...'just by looking at our shirts,u may already know that we are fans of U and Tzuyu' one of the fan starts..' we want to know that whether u and Tzuyu are in a fight or not coz U two are becoming very awkward in this Cheer Up era..we are waiting for ur interactions with Tzuyu but u seems to always neglect her and play with only other members...we want to know the reason..pls answer our question, Sana unnie'...Sana is so happy while listening to the questions..finally it's time to explain that case..as she has to say the truth, she can tell the world that she and Tzuyu are not in a fight and they are always  together forever..

 

'Am I allowed to say anything??' Sana asked to the hosts..'Yes..this is a corner u can talk freely to your fans..just tell ur feelings' the hosts replied..all the members are listening carefully what Sana will say..'Umm..Me and Tzuyu have never been in a fight...we are really closed behind the scenes and at the dorm too..It may seem awkward  between us recently coz seating plans in fansigns are arranged by age orders so we don't have the chance to stay together..and also u may noticed that me and Dahyunnie become more closed during this era....I want to explain that to u all..I know what u all are worried coz I check every tweets of you whenever I have time..So I know..let me explain..' Sana is explaining to her fans..

'Before starting our CheerUp promotions, at one night, I was checking the tweets of our fans like always..at that time I saw a video clip..caption is 'when will this two become closed' ..so I'm interested and played the video and noticed that it is the video cut of Sixteen episode of me scolding Dahyun and MinYoung for their absence of practice...below the videos, others commented like that's why they didn't become as closed as other members..after seeing that, I was really shocked..during Sixteen time, I've scolded her because I'm the oldest unnie and leader of 'Problem team'..as a leader, I can scold my members for their faults..it's not becaue I hated them...I just want our team to win and I just want my team members to have teamwork..after that problem occurs, our team understand each other and can also take the winner necklace..I've never thought that our fans would misunderstood me for that case..after seeing this, I feel guilty as I didn't show much closeness to Dahyun during Ooh ahh era promotions....actually all members of Twice are too much closed to each other..in the dorms,we always gather together in the living room and always playing...but In front of our fans and during promotions era, I only stayed with Tzuyu because she is the closest member to me..we became too closed since Sixteen..That's why, our fans misunderstood that me and Dahyun are not doing well with each other..So I decided to show much closeness to Dahyun during our CheerUp promotions..I've already told all the members about that..That's why during recent fansigns, I play with Dahyunnie a lot like we are in the dorm...So pls don't think me and Tzuyu are in a fight...we are too much closed to each other like before..all members know that!!' Sana turns to her members to get approval..

 

'That's right..they are the 2nd representative couple of Twice..they always do lovey dovey things in the dorm and I'm so done to watching them!!!' Jihyo replied with a shout..After hearing both Sana and Jihyo answers, the fans can finally sigh..Finally they all know the answer of the question they've always wanted to ask the most..'Ok then can u do the parody version of DOTS with Tzuyu?? Like Tzuyu and Jungyeon did in Twice Private life..' all the other members cheer as they hear the fan's request except SaTzu as they are becoming really blushed now.....'Sana...(clap clap clap) Tzuyu (clap clap clap)'..the other members including the hosts are cheering for them....Sana and Tzuyu have to come out with red faces...Jimin gives them a chocolate stick and said 'Just do that chocolate stick part..if u guys can eat this chocolate stick to less than 0.5 cm, we will award you something'....

 

'Ok then let's do it' Tzuyu takes the chocolate stick and said... Dugeun~~ Dugeun~~ Dugeun~~Both their hearts are beating so fast..now they are acting like Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon..this time Tzuyu will be Captain Yoo because she's taller..it's time to eat the chocolate stick now....after one bite and one bite, their faces become closer and closer and they stop as their lips become almost touched....their aim is less than 0.5 cm so they have to bite more..what should they do?? If they bite more, they will have to kiss..Sana looks up to Tzuyu with her brown eyes and Tzuyu finds it so beautiful....she's missing these brown eyes so much..after seeing her more,it's sure that she cannot live without her..she doesn't want to stay apart with her even one second....Sana also stares at Tzuyu..this kid's face is too innocent that she cannot stay without loving her....even her Yoda ears look too cute for her...she's sure that she loves Tzuyu..'Tzuyu-ah...unnie's so sorry for kissing Dahyunnie cheek in front of ur eyes at last week's fansign..actually I want to kiss u first but I can't help it...but today I will repay it for u..now I will kiss ur lips in front of our fans' Sana saying those words in her mind and finally she takes the last bite~~~and the two lips touched~~~~

 

The couple thinks that everything around them has stopped and they feel like they are the only ones in the world..they don't remember how long they are in that position and they only aware of themseleves after hearing the noises from others..they take a step back from each other and look back..Nayeon unnie is looking at them with opening ..Mina and Chaeyoung are hugging each other as they can't stand that kind of things..Jihyo is with a shocked face and JungYeon and Dahyun are even standing up from the chairs and turns backward..MoMo head is not even lifting up..The two hosts are also looking at them blankly with a ruler in their hand to measure their chocolate stick..They look back at the monitor and found that the fangirls are hugging each other and saying 'Thank U uri SaTzu' for numerous times with tears....

 

Sana and Tzuyu just look at each other and smile to each other widely..Finally their wish come true right??.. After all are reviving from shock, the hosts ask them 'How come you two can do like that?? I've never seen before'...'Because we two are too closed to each other' both SaTzu answer the same...'ok ok..then we will give you two an award as u have bited the chocolate stick to 0 cm...We will send a Pikachu plushy for Tzuyu and a Eevee plushy for Sana by today evening..We will send it to ur dorm..U can keep them as each other's clone' even the hosts are teasing on SaTzu..They nod with embarassment and at the same time they feel so happy..They can show the true selves of them to their fans..hope their fans can enjoy that moments like them..

 

After that, they continue Mina's ballad dance and close 'Hangout sections'.. then they continue dancing to boy groups' song....Finally they successfully filmed Twice ASC and it's time to go back to their dorm..on their way home,it's fortunate that both Tzuyu and Sana are in a car together..they just lean on each other and sleeping soundly as they are too tired now..may be in their dreams, they will be kissing just like they did~~~~~~~


 

Hahaa..may be I am too much daydreaming..but this is all I want my otp to be..I want my SaTzu to be alive..I just write down all my wishes...that date is just random..I also do not know their schedules for ASC....