Chapter 1

The Last Thing She Saw

It was a great afternoon, the sun was shining, the birds were twitching. You were walking with your long term relationship Boyfriend Junmyeon in the Park. It was great to feel the sun on your skin again and hear the children play. 

 

As you two walked along the Street more and more people were watching you with a strange look on their faces, but you knew that they were watching you strangely because you had a beanie on your head ant it was like 30 degrees outside. They just don’t understood the Situation you were in and you didn’t look two times at them. You didn’t really care what they were thinking. 

 

They didn’t know that you had Pancreas cancer. Yes you were finally for one day outside the hospital. Outside of the white walls and Machines you needed. Your boyfriend made sure that you don’t just see those things anymore even for just one day. He supported you with everything you’ve gone trough. 

 

First you didn’t really wanted to say that you had cancer to him, but after the time, after all the hospital visits you’ve needed to go and that you needed to cancel his dates with you he found out. The first time he found out he was nearly crying but you said that he don’t need to worry because you had hope. You had hope that you would survive after some Time he let all news settle and began to understand your situation. 

 

The more time passed, the more you needed to go to the hospital. First they were just visits, after that you needed to go to weekly check up’s, until the time came that you would better stay in the hospital. You’ve done it all, you tried to continue your hope that you would get well soon, but this time never came. 

 

Today it was the first time forever out of the hospital. Junmyeon made sure you have the best time in your life. He spread a blanket under a cherry tree and you two sat down. Junmyeon was a great Boyfriend and all his other Friends too. You two met at a Cafe nearby your past House. You were working and a large Group of Boys were coming in. All looked handsome on their own way. 

 

You found out fast that they weren’t any normal group of Boy’s, you weren’t any huge Fangirl or anything but you’ve had an Idea who these boys could be. Of course you also listened to some Music of EXO who would not? One pair of eyes trapped your own ones. The ones of EXO’s Leader Suho. You’ve always looked up to him and he was always your EXO bias. You loved how childish and funny he was but also how he cared for his Group Members. You also wanted that care but you didn’t had any Family before. 

 

You’ve grown up in a foster care as long as you knew and never did one adopt you. Why? You never know. But you didn’t care your life wasn’t that bad, you became food and a shelter to sleep and everyone was nice to you. Until you’ve moved out of there when you were 18 and now since you lived in the Hospital.

 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

 

AN: Thank you for reading!

I hope i can write and upload the next Chapter soon.

The actual conversations will be there next time i promise.

I just wanted to write in this position now.