•Neighbor and school

Mr.J

I just moved to Beijing yesterday. Well, it's not to bad. But I like my life in Guangzhou more.

I sat on a swing in the park near my new house. Suddenly I heard my phone rang. A new message! It's from my pen friend, Jackson. We switch line ID so we can chat easier without a letter.

Jackson
Hello, what are you doing?

Me
Just sat on a swing. I just moved from Guangzhou to Beijing yesterday

Jackson
Wow

Me
What about you?

Jackson
Not much

Don't know what to answer, so I just read and ignore it. A minute later a new message come.

Jackson
Why you don't answered my text!?💢😤

Me
. . . . . . . .

Me
Sorry, I just don't know what to answered

"Xiao Ai! Come here!" My mom shouted, called me to go back home. When I entered the house, I saw a woman and a boy sat on the sofa with mom. The woman smile at me. "You must be Xiao Ai!" She said. I nodded.

"Xiao Ai, this is mom's friend, Mrs.Yi and her son, QianXi. They are our neighbor now." Mom said. The boy role his eyes quietly. Why did he had such a cold face? I sat beside my mom while mom and Mrs.Yi talked each other.

QianXi was busy with his phone, so do I. I texted Jackson.

Me
Now I'm boring!!😑🔫

Jackson
Told ya

Jackson
I can't talk much now, sorry. Bye! I'll text you later

Ck, Jackson, why did you do this to me!? "Mom, I'll be in my room. Excuse me." I smiled and bowed to Mrs.Yi.
 

The Next Day➡➡➡➡➡

I prepared my self to go to school. Yeah, new school. "Bye mom!" I shouted to my mom in the kitchen. "Be careful!!" She replied. I picked my bike in the garage. I usually ride my bike to go to school.

A boy I met yesterday, I mean, QianXi. I saw him walked passed me. "Good morning!" I swear I saw he role his eyes! And he just walked passed me without replied me. "Hey! I talked to you!" I yelled to him.

He looked at me with his cold face. "Sorry, I can't hear you." Then he walked again. What kind of neighbor he is. . . ? Nah, I don't have to care.

I ride my bike to school. Then parked my bike in the place that the other bikes parked. "You must be the new student." A girl asked me after she parked her bike to. "Well, yeah." I answered.

She showed her bright smile. "Hello there new classmate! I'm your new classmate, NuYing, nice to meet you!" She said. "I'm AiFang, you can call me XiaoAi." NuYing smiled again. "How do you know I'm your classmate?" I asked.

"Ow, our teacher, Ms.Huang said a new student will came to our class today. And I knew that was you!" I chuckled. "So where's the principal office??" Then she lead me to the principal office. "See you at the class!" She waved her hand. "Thanks NuYing!" I waved my hand back to replied her.

I knocked the principal office door. "Come in!" Shout the principal. I entered the office. "Ah, you must be Wu AiFang." She guessed. I nodded.

She gave me a piece of paper. It's a schedule. "That's your schedule. Your in class 10-B." She said. "Thankyou." I bowed and left.

After I found my class, 10-B, the teacher let me in. "Please introduce your self." "Eh, he-hello. I'm Wu AiFang. You can call me Xiao Ai." I bowed in front of the class. Oh, I saw NuYing in the middle of the class. She waved her hand a little and mumbled, "Hi~" I smiled.

Break Time ➡➡➡➡➡

Well, NuYing is my seatmate after all. But, she's went to the toilet and left me in the class. Alone. Then, I decided to texts Jackson.

Me
Jack!!

Jackson 
What?? You miss me???

Me
In

Me
Your

Me
Dream

Jackson 
Hey! I'm handsome you know!

Me
😞😞😞

Me
I don't even care

Jackson
If you meet me you gonna fall in love with me

I blush a little. Someone's tapped my shoulder. "XiaoAi, your face goes red. Are you okay?" NuYing asked, she's worried.

"Really? It's red??" I cupped my cheeks. NuYing nodded her head. I ran to the toilet left NuYing that still standing there confused.

I started to my own reflections in the mirror still cupping my face. "What happen to me??" I asked my self. Then I washed my face and went out.

Bugh!

I bumped in to someone. We both fell down. "Watch your way." He said calmly. Wait, I thought I ever heard that voice before. I looked up and saw QianXi already standing in front of me.

Once again I blush a bit. I tried to stand up, but the floor is slippery. I almost fell down again. Suddenly QianXi hold on my waist. He catch me before I fell down. Our face were so close until I can felt his breathing. I blush harder.

"Are you okay? Your face goes red." He asked. "Hmmm. . ." I tried to let his hand off of my waist. "Oh, sorry." He let go my waist. "It's okay and thank you."

"Wait, you are Xiao Ai. Am I right? Mrs.Wu daughter?"

"Hmm, yeah. And you are QianXi, Mrs.Yi son. My new neighbor?"

He nodded.

"Wait, what class are you?"

"I'm 10-B."

"Well, I guess I'm one year older then you. I'm 11-A."

"Oh, sorry. I don't know you're older then me."

He chuckled.

"That's okay. Break time is almost done, I have to go now. See you soon."

Then he left me. I saw NuYing walked toward me. "Did you just talked to him??" She asked.

"Who?"

"That senior, YiYangQianXi."

"I guess so."

Her eyes goes wide.

"Oh. My. God."

"What???"

"Didn't you realized how lucky you are!??" She screamed like a fangirl met her bias. Is QianXi Gege a popular student here or what? "He is the most popular, famous student here! Almost all girls here likes him. But, she never talk to girls." So, he is famous, huh?

"Let's just go back to class."

I dragged her to class and she keep talking nonstop!
 

TBC. . .

My first English TFBoys Fanfiction≧﹏≦  Sorry for my bad English

Please leave a comment