First Chapter

Mirror Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER ONE

{The Mirror}

 

 

Fate, such a strong term to describe the ignite feeling of love. I was fated to be who genuinely am, despite that the past is still haunting me it doesn't amend anything of me.

 

Let the bygones be bygones but at the cessation of the whole ordeal it will be still part of me, my past. Also, love denotes nothing to me, I’m not designate anything to love.

 

I have no fate with such a strong word, love.

 

Nobody knows how I really perceive them; the suffocating feelings kept within me, suppressing the excruciating pain from within the deep of my body. Only myself knew better.

 

Until, I couldn't keep it in within me, the only choice was to end my agony; ending my life was the impeccable yet the best option.

 

My existence was not needed, I was nobody but Han Hyunmi.

 

Those that we have met and crossed our path, forget me.

 

Till my last heartbeat, and goodbye.

 

- Han Hyunmi

I love you all.

 

 

 

The mirror, the thing that I've abhor with the name of mine. It ravaged the once tranquil life of mine, it unveiled the truth of myself which I despise it with all my might. However, it was still me, all along it was me, nothing could twist the fact of that. The mirror which leads the way of the evil. Those evil doings, were all the mirror doings, it leads the evils astray, I'm not surprise at all. With what the mirror has done to my life, I would never let my guard down ever again. In my entire living, I've eschewed myself from physically contacting nor taking a glimpse of the sight of it, never I'm letting it to control me once again, like how it used to.

 

 

Tearing off the ebony cloth covering it, staring at it immensely, smirking viciously at it attempting to mull down the overwhelming emotions spreading through the coarse of my veins.

 

 

It’s been sometime, mirror.

 

 

Exchanging words with the mirror through my inner mind was the only way to communicate with it. I'll bring you down, I'll survive and extinguish the evils and especially you the mirror who destroyed my life, which was once filled with happiness and peacefulness. I loathe you with all my heart, it was you who changed me, eradicating everything I once had, she died all because of you.

 

 

Give up now, all your attempts would only be futile.

 

 

Growling back in defiance as I gave the mirror a blow by striking a pound at it, the pain doesn't matter anymore, the bleeding, the fragments of the glass thorn my skin yet nothing but tears were flowing. The guilt, the anger, the misery numbing my system was unbearable. Never in a century, I would drop the vengeance and my attempts toward you. Not even after my death.

 

 

I'll be back. Just you wait, I would rather die than to admit defeat.

 

 

Inching near the exit, as I made a sprint for the exit, fumbling with the lock, locking away the unwanted recollection of the mirror. Culpability and anger inundated me further, memories of happiness and misery flashed through my mind, controlling my little movements as if my fist was cracking due to my bailed fist.

 

Not long after I left, the mirror which was wretched up solely by me renovated back to its prisitne form, however something formed on the mirror.

 

Han Hyunmi; the fated one. She's next.

 

 

 

 

 

"The name's Sheryl Ang." I deadpan momentarily as the once boisterous atmosphere turned eerie upon perceiving my voice, all attention was on the teacher and me lamentably. I detest attentions, and it will perpetually remain that way.

 

"Right Sheryl, I'm Ms Im and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter