1.kim seokjin

Me.. be an idol!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim seokjin 18 years old a rookie in bighit that dream to be an actor. Seokjin go to acting classes so that be well prepare to make sure that he gonna be good actor. Seokjin got everything plan in his mind that he gonna be a famous actor and want to buy a house for his parent as a present. And that what he though till today when Bang Pd call him go to his office. Seokjin go to the office and he very nervous because don’t know what bang pd gonna say.

 Seokjin knock his door waiting the cue ‘Come in’ so he enter and sit. ‘are you called me sir’

‘Yes’ bang pd say when he look at seokjin and continue ‘I have something to tell you. I gonna make you an idol with six other member’

‘oh be an idol…wiAT WHAT BE AN IDOL!!. Sir, im here to be an actor not an idol!. You must be joke,sir’. How he gonna be an idol,he cant sing and don’t make him start with dance. Kim seokjin worse at dance.

‘No. Im serious’ bang pd say. ‘I already have a list for other members that gonna be group with you’

He give seokjin the list to take a look ‘ know somebody in the list?’ he ask . ‘No sir. But that the problem here. Are you sure to make me an idol? Because I know notting bout singing and dancing’ seokjin say.

‘it ok, you gonna learn that. Not everyone that got in here with talent, there also hard working guys that I choose that got in here’. Bang pd say. ‘But sir I don’t understand why me?’ seokjin say

‘ Come, follow me’ bang pd say. ‘ Where we going sir?’ Seokjin ask in confuse.

‘Im want to show you those guys in the list. Then maybe you gonna understand why I choose you’ bang pd say. So seokjin follow him to the recording room. They enter in to the room, seokjin see two guys maybe young that him.

‘you see those two’. Bang pd ask. ;yes sir’ seokjin answer. Then bang pd continue ‘They are in the list. Kim namjoon and Min yoongi, they are rapper also a song writer. They suppose make debut rapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter