1/1

untitled





This is the day...
4 years ago..,at The same date..
I met him,for the very first time.
My fake husband. Jung joon young.

It's been so long that we lost contact to eachother.
He was still rookie back then when wgm arranged our marriage,but now..the whole Korea and even the world know him.the rock idol jung joon young.
"I'm happy for you,guri..,nae nampyeon.." I said to myself inside while seeing the picture of us together back then when we're still together in wgm.

I'm practically feel happy right now,since the shooting for today was completely smooth and the director let us to went home early.
But,i do feel kinda sad and worry.
Why should be today?? I've been avoiding to remember what date today is,but right when i opened my eyes today,i remember you.
'Nampyeon..,how are you..?do you remember what day today is? do you remember about us?.........did you ever miss me?'

My whole mind was full of him.i don't know what gotten into me but without i realize..
Now i end up driving infront of our wgm house.

I got speechless and my mind went blank for a while.
What should i do?
Why i'm here?
Should i went back home?
Or maybe should i take a look of the house for a moment?

Thank God that no one is here,and all pitch of dark here.
There's only one round park lamp there at the corner.

I turned off my car engine and after counted until 10 i quietly open my car's door and stand beside my car and took a deep breath before i walking to get near to the house.
I thank myself that i was alone that time,i really can't imagine what should i say to make any excuses when someone knows my presence here.
'No one will see me around,i parked elizabeth at the back entrance tho' i smiled while thinkin how smart i am.it gained myself confident on walking and get nearer to the house.

There's used to be a window that guri found that unlocked,but i don't know if it still broken or maybe the crew already fix it?
I keep my eyes on that window for a while
Should i try to get inside?
No..yumi.. You can't...

Well..no one here yumi..
It will be no harm to just see,right?

No...


I walk back and forth as my mind keep on saying yes while the other one said no.

"No.you shouldn't be here yumi.. No. You have to back home right now..yes..,home.."
I said to myself clearly as i make up my mind while i walking a bit fast to my car.

"Noe wasseo...?" There's a horse voice that I clearly notice who it is belong.

My eyes got bigger and the voice stopped my track and i really being just like statue there,didn't even dare to move forward or even turned my back to see who it is.

"Buin..,annyeonghasaeyo.."
The voice of a man from behind makes me closed my eyes forcefully.
Oh my God..,he got me..

I force myself to be confident and pretending that I wasn't shocked by his presence and act like nothing happen.
I turned my body to face the man who's calling me and showing my wide smile at him.
"Yah! What are you doing there..."
Actually i'm keep telling that 'i'm doing good,i'm doing great' as my mental note right now.

I saw the tall slim figure is combing his long black coat after he easily get through the broken window i said before.
He said nothing but smiling at me.
Oh gosh how i miss those smile..
I find myself lost my looking at those smile.
The devilish yet warm at the same times.

"Orremanniya,buin.."
He said as i don't know how come he walk that fast,because right now he's already standing a meter infront of me.

"Hm..,orremanniya jung joon young ssi.."
I swear i tried my best to sound as casual as i can.

He smile as he knows that i tryin so hard to maintain my expression infront of him and i can't help to pretend to cough to hide my embarrassed.

"Do you want to walk inside? It's cold here.." He said while cringed his face and looking at the sky.
"What if somebody see-"
I can't even finished my sentence,when a hand grab my right hand and pull me along to walk into the house.

"You go first.." He said after he pushed the broken window to make the entrance for us.
Without a doubt I carefully ducked my head and walk inside through the broken window.
But when i got inside and turn my back to see him,he misceviously closing the broken window and laugh as he pretend that he wants to locked me inside the house.
I screamed as I suddenly feel afraid what if he really locked me here alone.
He opened the window and get through the window immediately while laugh devilishly while i hit his arm many times,"Yah! Stop playing around like that!!it's all dark here,don't scares me.."

"Arraseo..arraseo..,mianhae..."he said smiling while holding my hands as he want me to trust him.
My heart beating so fast as i can feel the warmth of his hands.
While i think i drowned deeper by the feelings,he let go of my hands just like nothing happened.aish!

"Yah!where are you going?! It's so dark here..,be careful..we can't touch anything,what if somethings bro-"
"Ddarraaaaa..."
The lamp is and "whoaaah..." That's really escape from my mouth instantly.we can see everything is changing.
The decorations and everything.

"They're really had bad taste on picking the furniture.." Joon young said as he walk i front of me. I can just smiling shake my head.

"We used to have our Christmas tree with our pictures here.." I said to the spot that right now just giant teddy bear sitting alone.
"And here we used to put our mask collections..,yah! Oddiga..."when i suddenly watch guri's walking to the kitchen.

"Let's see..what they have here.." He said while open the fridge.
"They're even worse than us,buin..there's only few apples and drinks here.."joon young is mumbling while his hand busily checking on the canned drinks.

Cllack!
"Omo! You can't drink that! What if they know that we-"
I stopped talking since guri put the beer can lid infront of my lips.
"They wouldn't find out if we just take one,but when we take 2 cans,they probably notice that somethings missing.so,drink.we can just share this one can" he said with flat tone.
"Aish..jinjja.." I said as i grab the can with my hand and drank it.

"I'm curious to see the bedroom" guri said as he walking to the stairs.
"Yah!kachigaa.." I run to the stairs and grab the back of his coat.

Guri turn on the lamp and i immidiately said "whoaaaa...yeppudda~" 
I'm about to touch my hands on the soft pink bedsheets but suddenly guri throw his body into the bed and giggle like a kid.
"Yah! You can't-"
"Just try it buin...,don't you miss our bed?" He said as he pull my right arm,makes me fall into the bed beside him.
"Well,our white bedsheets are better,more soft and comfy..,isn't it buin?"
"Hmm.." I can just simply hummed the answer while closing my eyes,recalling the moment we spent together on this bed.we used to playin around,bickering and mostly guri was sleeping all the time back then,that's why wgm always edited out our bed scene moments.omo! What did i think?bed scene???
Instantly i feel my cheeks burning,i try to erase my embarassing thought myself when suddenly i feel an arm on my waist which made my eyes open to notice that was joon young's hand.
I try my best to not to react and just pretend that i was asleep.

"Buin..,i know you're not sleep.can you turn your back and face me?"he said with his flat tone as usual.
But as i know how awkward this situations here with us laying together on our used to be bed,it's just...awkward.let's just pretend to sleep.

"Buin..." 
What did he just do was beyond my prediction.
He pulled my arm so my back fall into the bed and his upper body was on top of me with his hands on the sides of my head,he really caught me off guard and my eyes got bigger on how shocked i am right now.
He saw me with his piercing eyes,well.this is really not guri that i used to know.nodevilish playfull smile on his face,he looks really serious and i swear my heart is about to stop by beating too fast right now.
"Yah!waegurrae.." I pushed him,so he fall back to his layin position beside me again.phew~ that was close..

"Did your heart beating too fast like it's gonna burst out?" He smile teasingly.
"Anniy..!" I doubt him immidiately.and he laugh.
"Jinjja?what if we try to hear our heart beat eachother then?just like what yoon han hyung tought us to do?" He immidiately sat on the bed.
"Noe micheosso?what should i do that?ah chamm.."i grabbed a little doll and throw it at him to hide my embarassment.
"Uljuju~" he giggled mockingly at me again.

"Ah..,we have to get out..we can't risk ourselves being here,what if someone see and report it to the media?our career will screwed.."i said while standing and about to walk to reach the door.

"At least,let's talk for a moment.."he suddenly grab my left hand,and i turned to see how he was so serious that moment.
He motioned me to sit at the edge of the bed,but i pulled my hand and said,"it's better to us to talk at the downstairs.."i said as i immidiately opened the door and walk fast to leave him after me.

"Here,let's just talk here..,what did you want to talk about?" I might sounded as rushing him,but i do that to cover how nervous i am.
"Why?did somethings botherd you?did you just saw ghost at the bedroom or something?"he grab the beer can that i left on the table and drank it before he giving it back to me.
"Anniya..,i just worried that someone might caught us here..,so..what do you want to ask?"
Joon young sat on the sofa beside me right after i gulped the beer,he smile.
"First..,i want to know how are you right now,so..how's life buin?" The smile never dissapear from his lips.
"I'm good.as you can see..,i'm really good..,how are you jung joon young ssi?" I laugh teasing him.only God knows how nervous i am right now,God..please help me..
"Perfect..","i'm totally perfect.." He answered bluffingly.
"Well..it's good to hear then...,i heared you're been busy now..,idol and the master of variety shows?" I .
"As you can see..,do you want my autograph?you know how hard to get an autograph from the high celebrity like me.." He bluffing again,well..this is guri afterall..
"Aigoooo chamm..,ttwaesso!i don't have a pen and paper,so..don't need an autograph then" we laugh together.


"Buin,did you change your number?" He suddenly ask
"Anniy..,i still use the same number.." 
"Then why you never answered my calls?are you trying to avoiding me,buin?" 
I immediately turned my gaze to other side but him.
"When did you called?i don't-"
"Stop pretending that you didn't receive it.i called you many times,but you never answered me..,i sended you sns,you also didn't reply me..,just answer me honestly buin..,did you tryin to avoiding me?" His gaze pierced me
"Aa..ann..anniya...,i maybe still at the location,so that's why I forgot to reply you..,mianhae joon young ssi..." I said appologically.
"Then what about that?"
"What??" I immediately asked back.
"What's with jung joon young ssi? Why you called me with my full name,buin?"
"That's was your name,jung joon yo-"
"Did you trying to erase me?" Now he sounds like he's mad,omo..what should i do..
"Anniya..jung joon young ssi.." I stuttered.
"I miss you,buin." 
The sound of his voice really freeze me.i lost my ability to speak.
And suddenly i feel a body hugging me,very warm and it felt really really good.
I feel like i don't want to let go,and i also want to speak something,anything.but it was like there's something stopped me.

"Don't you miss me,buin? Don't you miss us?"
He said while caressing my hair with his hand,while the other hand still holding my body tightly

It was really good second to be close with him,but.i suddenly got my sense back and pulled away from the hug,"waegurrae...?" I don't want to embarassed myself so,i asked him first.
He looked a bit surprised at first but he can always maintain his expression,"nothing..just feel like holding you,that's all.." He said honestly and made me blussed instantly.

"How's your relation with taejoon?did you guys still contacting eachother?" He ask while leaning his back to the sofa.
"He do send me an sns sometimes.." I honestly answer.
"I saw that."he said casually while grab the beer can.
"Uh?" I pretend to didn't hear him.
"I send you an sns 20minutes before taejoon did,but you reply only him.i know that.."
He suddenly stand up and gulping the beer and emptied the can while walking to throwing hard the beer can into the garbage.
"Onjae...,yah..yah..hajima,they will know if we stole another can..." I quickly stood up and walk fast to stop him,but i was too late.he open the second can and drink it like nothing's wrong.
"Buin...it was only 2 days ago.." He sharply looking at me.
"I'm sorry...i'm really sorry joon young ssi..,jinj-"i can't finished my words when he suddenly kiss my lips.
What is this?
Why he doing this?
Why he kiss me? 
Did he drunk?
But it feel's really good...
Without i realize my hands grabbing his shirt and responded his kiss.

The sound of our clasped lips and sudden feel of a hand holding on my waist made me snapped and pull off the kiss.
'Damn it' i cursed my self inside,how can i lost my control like this?
Please yumi,get your sense back,please please..

"We... Shouldn't be here.." I said as i walk back and suddenly run to my car with all my might.
Joon young run to get me and i rushed to turn on my car,
"Stop pretending that you didn't love me,buin. You can only made yourself suffer.." He said while hit my car window with his palm.
"Stop the car jung yoomi! Stop the car..!" He said while running beside my car.
" i love you,is that what you want to hear??" He scream at the back when i axcelarate my car and left him there.


My mind is full.
Really really full.
I don't know what did i do?
Why i kissed him back?
Why i run?
What did he said?
Did he said he love me?
What if he loves me?
Am i love him?



Whatever!


I decided to hit the brake and turn back to the wgm house once again.
"Please be there...please be there...don't go..please...don't go..i do love you joon young ah..please.."i said myself as i praying hard that he will still there.




He's there.
I hit the brake and it made a really loud sound.
He turned his body at me and covered his eyes using his arm to blocked the light from my car.
I open my door slowly and gathered my brave to walk to him.

"Joon young ah.." I don't know why but the tears fallin from my eyes without i even know
"Did you mean it..?" "Or maybe i'm heard it wrong?" 
I already stood up infront of him now,looking at his skinny yet adorable face right infront of me.
He didn't say anything but looking at me.
"Joon young ah.. Please..." I must be crazy,why did i cry? 

"Why did you cry?" He ask like nothing happened,but his right hand wiping the tears away from my face.
"I love you for all this time but you're seems doesn't even notice me!" I shout frustatedly.
"Yah! You cryin because of that?i gave you all the signal,but you're the one who clueless for everything!" He said back
"Uh??" I tryin to figure it out,'signal?when?'
"Yah! I introduced you to my brother,my best friends and i made the songs for you,but you keep the distance away from me.why should i came here every september first every year if i'm not hoping to see you? But you still clueless when i said i miss you before.you made me shout i love you and chase your car like whatever drama does,yah! Don't you think you're too much,jung yoo mi?!" He said everything in the super speed and i don't even know what he said..

"Eh??what??" I scratch my head with my finger as i trying to understand what he said before.
Joon young's expression now is doesnt really good,like he's bored or tired,maybe?

"What did you say?" I innocently ask him.

"Have you done with your acting?the camera went off now,see? No camera here..so stop playing dumb.i heard what you said before,you love me and i doesn't seems to care?aish woman..,really..." He moved his body like he really can't believe it.



"I love you." He said before cupping my chin and kiss me.



















Sent from my iPad Air 2