Timelessly

Eternally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin was working out in his hotel room in Australia. Unlike all the other Bangtan members, he liked exercising and sweating. Also he needed to keep to a healthy weight if he wanted to enjoy more good food in the future. If he was to put some weight on, the company may force him to go on a strict diet. The members already called him a pig, he didnt want his fans to do the same either. The younger members were all finally relaxing after the tiring tour but Jin didnt have the luxury to do the same. However, as the eldest he gained the privilege of rooming by himself, something he liked to have once in a while. He was on his 132nd push up when his phone blinked with a new notification. Thinking it could be anything of importance, he reached out to his phone. A BTS member had updated their twitter account and this didnt suprise the guy. They were finally in Australia and had a break, someone-he was sure it was the younger guys- was going to post a random video of themselves. However, he was suprised to see it was Namjoon, the leader who had made the post. 

""Im working on these things recently. RM"" 

There was a small video clip of a song he was recording. 

What? Jin was taken aback by this new song that he had never heard. When the boys made something they would first show it to the members and get their opinions. However, Namjoon had just posted the song out there and Jin had never heard it or seen him writing it. As the leader, Namjoon always carried all the burdens but as the eldest Jin had assured the latter to rely on him. Due to this Namjoon was usually allowing Jin to hear his songs first. He felt disappointed by the leaders moves. Also, the song seemed to be a love song- something about him loving someone for ever. Jin was beyond hurt and angry. 

He picked himself up and marched towards Namjoons room that he was sharing with Hoseok. He knocked on the door furiously, and Hoseok had opened it no seconds later all energetic. Hoseok, clueless about how the elder was feeling at the moment invited him to go to Taehyung and Jimins room. He had glared at the younger, not meaning to but he couldnt really control his anger very well. Hoseok had than awkwardly left and Jin was thankful he could face Namjoon alone.

He entered the room to see Namjoon sitting near a desk working away with something on his laptop. He had not even noticed the presence of the the guest until Jin faked a cough letting the younger know that he was there. Wide-e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter