The Pre-Trip Pt. 2

Ecstatic Trips

 

Honestly if I had the chance, I would go back to freshman year to fix everything between you and I. All I could imagine, a year after being told how much we liked each other, is how we would've been as a couple. Also, I wish I could have come to terms with my secksuality then, so that dAMN pop window telling me that I'm gay would've been so f'n helpful!!! Anyways, I just know I'll forever have a thing for you. – too emo to be lit??

After posting it on his blog, Jackson sets his phone on Low Battery Mode before shutting his phone off and tossing it to the area between his feet in the car. It's been 20 minutes since the trio has left the dorms and here they are, outside Jackson's ex-lover's house waiting for him to make the trio into a quad squad. Jackson didn't notice that Mark entered the car until Mark suddenly spoke up, "why are you giggling, yeobo?" Jackson looked down and blushed because he constantly forgets that he and Mark made pet names for each other when they were freshmens, which they still use today. And yeobo was honestly Jackson's favorite phrase that came from Mark's mouth. "I–I thought to myself 'the trio is gonna become a quad squad' since you were gonna come into the car and it made me giggle." Mark laughed, sat back into the backseat, and began a conversation with Jinyoung who's also in the backseat. Jackson didn't realize Bambam was staring at him while smirking, so Jackson scoffed and whispered "bitㅊ, drive." With that, Bambam geared the car and started to drive while saying in a singsong voice "whatever, yeobo."

 

The quad squad now reaches the freeway to get Jaebum and Jackson is so freaking nervous but also so freaking excited. Bambam glances over to Jackson and sees that his eyebrows are furrowed in confusion again, so Bambam questions him if he's alright. Since the music is blasting so loud to the point that the backseat won't be able to hear the converation in the front seat, Jackson sighs and talks about Jaebum. "Bamz, it's just that you know how JB hyung came out as bisecksual last event when he rolled?" Keeping his eyes on the road, Bambam nodded. "Well ever since then, we've kind of been having a 'thing', like, you know how I'm usually affectionate with everyone while he isn't? He's been really affectionate with me, like, he's always back hugging me and giving me kisses on the cheeks." At this point Bambam whips his head to Jackson with his eyes wide, apparently for quite a while because Jinyoung shouts "BAMBAM, EYES. ROAD. NOW." "SORRY HYUNG," Bambam shouts over the music but then back to Jackson, "are you serious? isn't he usually like tempermatic all the time?" "Yeah, that's what I'm saying, plus he has a girlfriend. So it's kind of weird how he's acting like that with me. but Bambam..." Bambam glances at Jackson, "what?" "I can't resist Jaebum, like, it's killing me. I've been friends with him for so long but like, he does this thing to make me fall for him. And when he's not sober it gets heated between us."

Bambam enters Jaebum's drive way, parks, and tells the two in the back to go get Jaebum; surprisingly the two left the car before Bambam even finished his sentence. "Okay, so what are you gonna do about it? What if he comes on to you during the rave?" Jackson shrugs, "We'll both be not sober, I wouldn't really be able to control myself." Bambam sighs, "okay, I'll just watch him because he does get to into it when he's on the trip..." "Okay, than–" "BUT, I won't stop him when he's coming on to you!" Looking offended, Jackson shouts, "why?!" "Because you're single as fucㅋ, Jackson, might as well be a hoë with someone that you know AND someone who potentially is 10 out of 10 down to fucㅋ with you." Jackson was about to oppose but then Mark and Jinyoung came into his field of vision, "fine." Bambam smirks and starts the car. Jaebum followed behind Mark and Jinyoung while saying, "Hey Bambam, Jackson, you guys are sleeping over, right?" Bambam looks at Jackson again and before he could answer Jackson sees the evil tint in Bambam's eyes as the words "of course, wouldn't miss it for the world," leaves Bambam's mouth. At that moment with everyone in the car driving towards the venue, Jackson mentally pinned this day as the day which he has never felt so betrayed by Bambam. 

15 minutes on the road, Jinyoung says, "you know what I realized?" In unision, everyone responds with a "what?" "The fact that I love all of you... but there is no music playing and it's currently dead āss silent!" Mark and Jaebum laugh at the tiny but loud Jinyoung. "Jeez, all you had to do was ask, hyung," the bass of the songs blast through the speakers as Bambam continues to drive to the venue. Jackson thinks of a joke to say and immediately turns around to face the three in the back, but instead is met face to face with Mark. "Hey guys!! oh y–yes, Mark?" Mark smiles and responds with "nothing, yeobo, what were you gonna say?" Jackson blushes again and faces back towards the road, "nevermind." Mark giggles, says okay and sits back again to talk with Jinyoung. Bambam kind of seeing things through his peripherals, he punches Jackson on the arm while grinning super big. "dammit, Bambam, wHAT?!" Bambam just smiles and continues to drive. 

The virtual clock in Bambam's car hits 5:55 pm and Jackson turns around again but this time, he's not met with Mark's face being too extremly close. "yeobo~," Jackson calls. "Yeah, what is it?" "Are you gonna be with us the whole time?" Mark shakes his head, "No, I'm gonna meet up with the guy I'm seeing, but I'll meet up with you guys after." "A guy you're seeing?" This time, Mark nods, "Ya, the one I told you about, his name is Youngjae," Jackson smiles, "Oh, yeah, him! Ok cool," he faces forward again. Jackson looks down and furrows his eyebrows and thinks to himself, "it doesn't matter, Jackson, you guys aren't together anyways." Bambam lowers the volume and announces, "guys, we're here. We need $15 for parking," while turning into the venue's parking area. The three in the backseat gives $5 each since the two in front seats are paying for gas and water. Because of coming early, the group was able to park closer to the entrance of the open field where the rave will take place. "Man, it's gonna be a bitㅊ to get out of here," Jaebum sighs out. "For real, we're basically in the back," Bambam responds. 

Everyone exits the car, and that's when Jackson gets a full view of Jaebum and Mark's outfits. That's when Jackson realizes that him and Bambam are basically the only one dressing up for the Wonderland's theme. Jaebum is wearing a gray top that has a black outlining of Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls, dark denim jeans, and black Converse Hightops with his brown hair slightly touseled and messy. While Mark is wearing ripped denim jeans, a black tshirt from Off-White, and black converses with his ash blonde hair naturally down. "We look so freaking emo, what the hell guys! And why is Bambam and I the only one basically dressing up for this event?!" Everyone looks at Jackson and Mark says, "Hey, we look great, it won't matter when we're rolling our balls off!" Jackson immediately backs down and nods, agreeing with Mark. 

Getting theirselves situated and grabbing everything they need, all five of them start to walk through the grass to get to the entrance of the open field. Jackson catches up to Mark and immediately holds his hand, Mark doesn't say anything but looks at Jackson and smiles. Jaebum then holds Jacksons other hand with Bambam jumping in between the two and put his arms around Jaebum and Jackson's necks. Jinyoung lagging behind scoffs and says "wow, how dare you leave me alone!" The four laugh, lets go of each other and runs away from Jinyoung to get into the line to get into the open-field. When Jinyoung catches up, he huddles the five of them and begins to plan. "Alright, you guys have everything hidden well?" Everyone nodds, "the rolls? the money for water? your cellphones? Bambam your ID and ticket?" Everyone laughs and start to tease Bambam. "hEY, IT WAS ONE TIME." Jackson hits Bambams arm and angrily tells him, "it was one time, but you had to drive back all the way to the dorms! Me and Jinyoung were alone for 3 hours!" "Yeah, we were alone and stayed at the back where the seating areas are," Jinyoung adds. "hey guys, come on," Marks says as he's past the ID and security check point. the other four gets passed that check point and gets their wrist band for the night. 

With half nāked people passing in front of them, the numerous colorful lights shine towards the night sky, and the loud bass bumping through the humangous speakers that vibrate through everyones bones, Jackson and Bambam put their masks on and in unision, they shout "it's time to get fucㅋed up!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

the real fun is going to start in the next chapter!! :-)