Rude Awakening

My Mini-Idols

2.a.m.; Seoul,South Korea

The Seven boys were waiting in their practice room, waiting for the Van to arrive. The had been practicing for most of the day and exhaustion was lying thick upon them. Everybody was eyeing their leader wearily. They all had been feeling a little off today and Jaebum was particularly annoyed. So naturally the members were just circling him,trying to avoid his anger. After all, no one wanted to be the cause for his bad temper.

Jinyoung sighed happily when they could finally board the car. He had kept an eye on his friend, always worrying that he would lash out at the other members. But there wasn't much to worry about anymore now. Junior smiled while he watched how Youngjae fell asleep the minute he sat down in the Van and how it only took Yugyeom minutes for his head to sink onto the farmer's shoulder.

It took the hyungs' joined forces to bring their sleeping dongsaengs upstairs and into bed, before they themselves got ready and went to sleep.

But the unsettling feeling didn't go away. In fact it only increased making it almost impossible for the group to get a good night rest.

5.a.m.; Steyr,Austria

 

A girl sat in a blue room on the first floor, in front of her laptop. The clicks of her nails on the keyboard echoed not only throughout her room, but the whole house, which was silent besides that and the occasional sigh escaping the female's lips. Five hours, six cups of coffee and a piece of chocolate cake into working she felt nothing but exhausted. Her motivation was long gone (probably sleeping) and her energy had almost left her body completely. A few more movements of her fingers and concentrated listening to a tune coming out of her headphones and she decided that she was finally satisfied with her new song. It had taken her long enough anyways.

She still just didn't understand how anybody could have the nerve to phone a fifteen year old school girl at 11.a.m. and tell her to have a new song ready the next day. Well, okay, it hadn't really been like that. The head of their choir had asked her if the new song was ready only to discover that she had forgotten to tell the girl about it. It wasn't that the young Austrian was annoyed or something like that. She herself had said that she would love to compose for her friends and herself. But combined with all the schoolwork it was quite a lot to handle.

"At least it's Saturday tomorrow. I won't have to get up that early then,"she mumbled to herself while brushing through her should long brown hair. Looking into the mirror she sighed again and went to bed,trying to overcome the exhaustion somehow.

 

8.a.m.; Steyr,Austria

The girl woke up startled, and immediately closed her eyes again,blinded by the bright light falling through the window. She had forgotten to close the blinds last night. But that was not what had awoken her. She slowly turned her head and at the something that caused her to wake up. Or more like,someone.