1/1

Soothing Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum had locked himself in his room for a few hours after his visit to the hospital. The members know that there must be something wrong with their leader hospital visit. Especially Jinyoung, he really knows that there is something wrong with his leader, his hyung, his lover. Jaebum is the type that will spill out the problem when he is already calm down. So Jinyoung and the rest of got7’s members didn’t bother to ask Jaebum to come out. 

But it’s almost midnight and Jaebum haven’t come out from his room yet. Jinyoung got really worried because Jaebum never locked himself this long when there is a problem. Its 11.45pm, already Jinyoung can’t wait for Jaebum to come out. He try to finds his courage to knock on Jaebum’s door, he had been standing there for almost 15 minutes. 

Knock knock knock

Jinyoung knocked it 3 times but there are no answer from Jaebum. Jinyoung tried to knock it again.

’knock knock knock’

Jinyoung hear the sound of unlocking the door. Jaebum open his door a bit just to see who are the person that dares to knock his door. Jaebum see Jinyoung’s figure standing in front of his door, he open it more so that Jinyoung can come inside his room. After Jinyoung come inside, he locked his door again. Hoping that the other member won’t bother them.

They sat on the edge of the bed. There is a silence for about 5 minutes in that room.

“What’s wrong hyung? You’ve been locking yourself for almost a day” Jinyoung tried to sounds normal, even his heart racing so fast because he is afraid of Jaebum’s respond.

“I’m useless Jinyoung-ah. I injured my back just few days before our first concert. I feels like a useless leader” Jaebum answer Jinyoung’s question with a bitter smile in his lips. Jinyoung noticed that bitter smile on Jaebum’s. A silence hit them again, Jinyoung is just too confused to respond.

“And the doctor said that i can’t join the performance. They said i had to take a further treatment. Having a concert of my own is my dream Jinyoung-ah, our dream. But i messed it up. Sorry Jinyoung-ah” Jaebum open his mouth again, spilling his emotion. Jinyoung’s feels tears already filling his eyes, he can’t imagine how hurt Jaebum’s feeling and body is. He takes a deep breath before start to open his mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter