Chapter 1

Seungrirella and The Cold Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri is the son of the happy family; Lee. But their happiness would be cut short when Mrs. Lee died suddenly in a car accident. Seungri and his father were truly sorrowed because of her departure. Mr. Lee was busy with his job as furniture business owners and had to travel to some regions in Korea to establish relationships with clients while Seungri lived alone in the house. Of course Seungri was truly sad because of it but he knew that even though his father was busy and always traveling; he always found time to contact his little boy.

But one day Mr. Lee suddenly returned home with a woman who turned out to be his prospective mother and her children: a man named Lee Joon and one woman named Juhyun and both were older than Seungri. Seungri who see happiness in his father eyes could only bless and hope that if even though his father had a new companion but still remembered his mother who had died.

Since Mr. Lee married Seungri life changed. Seungri is no longer cheerful but he tends to be quiet and introverted. Seungri was no longer occupying his room but occupies a former storeroom that transformed into his new room. Seungri wanted to rebel, but they have always threatened to hit Seungri if he says something about them to Mr. Lee.

Seungri thought his stepmother and stepbrother and stepsister will be kind to him, like shown when his father was at home, but it was just only a cover when Mr. Lee had to go out of town they treat him like a slave and always telling him to do housework. They deliberately didn’t hire a housekeeper for reasons of frugality and they can do it, but they just lied to Mr. Lee because actually doing the homework is Seungri. When Mr. Lee is at home they use their mask and pretend to be good and doing homework.

Their life is running without problems for 5 years, till his father got into trouble regarding the embezzlement of funds from bank loans and investors for their business which made his father's business a mess and was declared bankrupt. Treasures such as house and the contents and car should be confiscated by the bank, Seungri's father became ill because of all these difficulties, while his mother and his stepbrother and stepsister run away with the insurance money and some assets were not seized by the bank. Seungri and his father were forced to move to a small apartment in the side of Seoul.

Seungri was forced not to go to university and chose to work to pay the bills, such as apartment bills, electricity, and gas and for the purposes of their daily like eating and more. He did it because he saw his sick father’s condition; his father seems like he lost his mind just sitting there not responding to anything so although Seungri was busy with work, but he took time to go home and take care of his father.

Seungri is currently working as a housekeeper through employment agencies and work for three people at once with different days and different hours each day. He has several jobs such as caregiver every Saturday and Sunday, also worked part time in the restaurant and a job he could do at home because he can’t leave his father for too long.

One day when he returned to the apartment after work, Seungri was shocked to see his father lying in his room with the blood coming out from his mouth. He immediately brought his father to the hospital. He was surprised after hearing the results of the examination; the doctor says that his father had cancer stage 3 and need surgery immediately. Seungri feel confused and desperate, he felt that his life can get no worse than this. He was confused to find the loan money because since his father went bankrupt none of their family wanted to deal with them. He tried to find more jobs, but still, he felt the money was not enough to fund his father’s operation.

"Hey Ri, are you okay? You look exhausted. I see your dark circles increasingly darkened compared to last week." One of Seungri’s friends in a nursing home Yuri asked.

"I'm alright, my dark circles was already like this. * Yawn * I just couldn’t sleep because I was too busy watching movie." Seungri cover his current state because he doesn’t want his friends to worry or to burden her.

"Really? You know if you there is problem you can tell me but I think I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter