Not Again Kwon Jiyong!

Dating Scandal Again??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara is now furious from what she just read from the internet. Dara in this kind of mood is not easy to tame, she'd had enough and she is now going to cofront the reason why she is  acting like a mad woman. 

"Jjangmae!!! Where is my freakin' phone???!!!! No, let me just borrow yours I don't care about where my phone is I need to talk to that guy!!!!" Dara said to her manager. 

"A...ahhh... D..d...ara don't you think you're over reacting??" Dara glared at him, he was not able to finish what he wants to say and just handed his phone. Dara smirked to him and then enters her room. Jjangmae follows her.. "Maybe he's still asleep!! he won't be able to asnwer your call!!!" he shouted outside coz the girl locked her room.

Dara didn't answer her manager, no she actually doesn't care if he's still sleeping or what, what she needs right now is to talk to him. She keeps on calling but the other line is just ringing, she's really now gettimg more furious. "Yah!!!! KWON JIYONG BETTER ANSWER MY CALL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted irritatedly and still tries to call her boyfriend. 

On the other hand... Jiyong is now peacefully sleeping, but because of the non-stop ringing of his phone he woke up. He's furious because he thought it was his alarm but heck, why will he put an alarm as early as this? So he took his phone on the bed side table and answer the call without even glancing on who the caller is. 

"Yeboseyo??" he half sleep answerd.

"YAH!!!! KWON JIYONG!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO CALL YOU BEFORE YOU ANSWER MY CALL!!!!!??????" the caller from the other line greeted

Hearing the voice of the caller made Jiyong abruptly got up from the bed then look at his phone to make sure if she's really the one who's calling her and sounds like not in a good mood totally Bad mood. "Jjangmae??" he curiously asked. 

"YAH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND NOT TALKING KWON!!???" she hissed.

"S...sss..ssssandara?? B..b..baby???" he stutterly said, he just woke up and he doen't even have a single clue why his girl friend is furious as early as this.

"DON'T YOU BABY, BABY ME KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!" Dara answered back. 

"Yah!!!! Why are you so mad at this time?? What did I do?? I just woke up Baby, I am so tired from yesterday's fan meeting and you will greet me like this. Baby??? Why are you so bad towards me?" he sounds stupid acting really stupid in times like this (from being mad to being like a pitiful baby). 

"SO TIRED YOUR FACE!!! I AM GIVING YOU A MINUTE TO EXPLAIN THIS ISSUE TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!! Netizens compare G-Dragon and Taeyeon's Instagram activity and conclude that the two are dating!" She quiclkly said.

"Whaaaaaattt?????????????" if before he seems relax coz he knows he didn't do anything wrong, right now he's furious as well, not to her but because of the issue she's throwing to him. "Baby???? What did you say??? Mworago???? Me???? Myself???? and I???? is dating who??????" he confusely said.

"YAH!! YOU!! YOURSELF!!! AND YOU!!!! IS NOW DATING TAEYON OF SNSD!!!! WOW I NEVER THOUGHT THIS NEWS WILL RESURFACE AGAIN!!! MAYBE YOU ARE REALLY DATING HER!!" She hissed once again.

"YAH SANDARA PARK!!! DATING HER????? WAAAH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BELIEVE IN THAT KIND OF ISSUE??? DATING HER??? ARE YOU ACCUSING ME???" he retorted back. He's really pissed off as well. Why will Sandara Park accuse him of cheating! he will never do that!! He means he will never ever do that again!

"YAH!! DID YOU JUST SHOUT AT ME?" 

"Ahhh, Baby sorry, No  I didn't shout. I was just surprise about the issue! and also hurt, Baby how can you say that?? Me? Dating Taeyon when we both know that WE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!! Baby, it hurts you know. I would never do that! never!" he cutely and precisely said. 

"ARE WE??/ THE LAST TIME I CHECK IN THE INTERNET YOU ARE DATING HER NOT SANDARA PARK!" 

"Babe, it's just an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter