Beginnings

The Dragon Queen

She  glared at the three men walking right behind her. They stuck out like sore thumbs, with their black suits and dark sunglasses. "Ilhoon-ah, Hyuk-ah, Chanyeol Oppa...Must you follow me wearing those suits? You guys are making me seem so unapproachable."

 

"Boss's orders." Chanyeol said, giving her a grin. "He doesn't want his daughter meeting any guys. Plus, you know the tensions between the territories are super high since that last battle we had." He walked next to her on the right.


She rolled her eyes. "What do my father's stupid territory wars have to do with me? All I want to do is find a normal husband, away from him. He knows how I feel about his stupid "business," and all of you know, or must I repeat myself?" On numerous occasions, she had lectured her father and many of the mafia members on becoming ethical. Her father had changed his ways, kind of. On numerous occasions, he donated to various charities as an anonymous donator, but he continued his business as before. Her father only donated the dirty money to ease her temper and fits, after all, he wanted to make his daughter happy.

 

"So we have heard many times, agassi." Ilhoon rolled his eyes behind with expensive, designer, dark sunglasses. "Our job is to follow you around, not listen to you." She glared at him, but it slid off his sunglasses. The three of them were in charge of well-being, each having top marks in different areas of martial arts and weaponry. 

 

Hyuk nodded happily, walking behind them. "His exact words were," He imitated her father's low tone, "'Do not let any of those low bastards near her, none of them are good enough for my my daughter.'" He chuckled, patting his charge's shoulder lightly. "I bet you could scare any guy off without our help anyways, your nickname being the Dragon Princess." 

 

She lightly smacked his arm  and crossed her own. "The only things imperfect about me is my family. If I were I a normal girl I would have dated in high school, found love in college just like any other girl!" The three men watched her storm ahead of them, and they exchanged sheepish glances. 

 

A black van suddenly intercepted them, cutting off the three of them and their Agassi; not even having time to scream, she was pulled into the van with little struggling. Chanyeol tried to stop the driver from taking off by breaking the window, but they quickly sped ahead, even while Ilhoon and Hyuk shot at them. 

 

"Stop! You guys might shoot her by accident!" Chanyeol ordered as he quickly took out his phone to inform others of the kidnapping. 

 

--

 

The Dragon Princess's senses felt dull as she woke up. Blinking several times, she couldn't see anything but darkness. She could feel her hands bound behind her with thick rope and her ankles also bound together. She shook her head and figured out that it was a blindfold over her eyes covering them from any source of light. She wondered if any deal had been made yet...this wasn't the first time she'd woken up like this before, nor would it probably be the last. She merely sighed, waiting for who knows how long for anyone to come in; they never hurt her, simply kept her as a bargaining chip to use against her father.

 

The door opened quietly, and she heard light footsteps quickly and steadily approching her. “How are you feeling? I hope they weren’t too rough with you.” His voice...It was soft and smooth, like velvet. It didn't sound like the other old men that her father met with. It made her wonder what the owner of the voice looked like. 

 

She didn't have to wonder long, since the blindfold was slowly pulled off, and her eyes blinked rapidly, adjusting to the dim light in the room. She stared at her captor and swallowed a lump in . She couldn't deny that he was extremely good looking with cat-like eyes, black hair swept up, and a nice body hidden under his clean, dark red suit. "Did you get your money yet? Are my father's men here yet?" She tried to seem as confident as possible, but she couldn't hide the fact that she was a tad shaken, who can really get used to being kidnapped? She blinked rapidly as she got used to the lightbulb hanging brightly above her. 

 

He chuckled softly, "No, since I'm not interested in money." He smirked, his long fingers played with the ends of her hair, leaning in closer to her ear, as she sat there, completely frozen. Before she got the courage to ask, "What if I need information?" He whispered softly into her ear, causing light shivers down her back, but she couldn't tell if they were from fear or pleasure... "Are you going to be a good girl and give me answers?"  

 

Her whole body shivered continued to shiver, with an unknown feelin. "Wh-what information?" Normally, she would be held in a room against her will for about two to three hours, and was released to her father's men that delivered the amount of money that the mob desired. She found it odd he was questioning her. She didn't know much about the going ons of her father's mafia, but every now and again she overheard something she probably wasn't supposed to know. Her whole body trembled as he leaned in close, and her cheeks flushed red. "I-I don't know what you want to know, but even if I know it, I-I'm not going to tell you." She bit the inside of her cheek.

 

He leaned back, taking slow and deliberate steps until he was right in front of her. She was finally able to get a good look at his face as he leaned down, dark, cat-like and predatory eyes looking right into hers, as he slipped his finger under her chin. “Are you sure?” He asked softly, “I’m not even doing anything to you and you’re shivering so much already.” He was taking advantage of her attraction towards him, he could already tell that she was under his spell. He leaned closer to her, “Anything would be nice, as long as you answer nicely. Since you're Old Man Dragon's daughter, you should know some valuable intel.”  His face was as stoic while keeping her chin in his soft grasp.

 

More heat rose to her cheeks and she closed her eyes for a second. “I-I am not!” She was obviously lying. She was extremely nervous and a little scared to be around this mysterious, but incredibly good looking man. “I really don’t know anything! I’m just his daughter!” If she had a choice, he wouldn’t be her father. She never wanted to be a part of the mafia, and her father had also said he didn’t want her to be a part of this life either, at least they agreed on that much. He had made sure that apart from the kidnappings, she led a carefree life. Well, as much as the daughter of a mafia lord could, filled with designer brands and whatever she wanted. A spoiled, but kind-hearted Princess. 

 

The mysteriously handsome man took one last, long look, let her chin go, and fixed his dark red suit, slightly frustrated, but his pokerface revealed nothing. His boys' work couldn't have gone to waste; over six months of tailing her, waiting for the perfect opportunity to snatch her right up, she couldn't be completely void of her father's goingons. He clapped his hands, the door opened not a second later as two of his lackeys barged in, awaiting his orders. "I think the Princess needs a comfortable room. Take her, but gently." He turned his back, exiting as they grunted their response of, "Yes, Hyungnim," like all the other men did under his family. 

 

The Dragon Princess flinched under the lackeys' grasp, mildly protesting as they ssimply carried her by her arms away to another room. 

 

 

A.N: I've had this burried in my drive for a while, it's based off a dream I had once lol. If Taekwoonie Oppa could be a mafia boss, I'd imagine he'd be well-spoken, smooth and a womanzier LOL I hope you guys enjoyed it! Leave me a comment of encouragement~ I've got a ton, I've just gotta edit it for my readers to read! And thank you to everyone that has subscribed, I'm sorry I didn't thank you personally ;v;b thank you for taking an interest in this little story~