*_*

STARRY NIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And cut! Good take, 30 minutes break everyone” the director shouted and left for a break.

 

“Thank you for your hard work!”

 

Yuri kept on bowing her head in every crew she saw even though they still have to take some scenes later.

 

And that action will never go unnoticed by a certain doe-eyed goddess. Inside a black Volkswagen Scirocco parked not too far away from the filming set, Yoona arrived half an hour before the director declared a break but since it will be the first time after so many years that she went to visit Yuri a bit earlier she decided to watch the tan goddess act.

 

She smiled as she saw Yuri pouted at their manager, whining about how hungry she is, based on Yuri’s gestures she was rubbing her tummy so Yoona assumed that the girl is hungry. It was cute though, Yuri never complained about how tired she is but she will complain every minute until their manager give her food. Perks of having a best friend and a girlfriend for a shikshin, Yuri accumulated their love for food.

 

She still wanted to stare and observe her princess but as a good girlfriend she is she knows what to do to pacify her girl’s needs. She fished out her phone and wished that Yuri’s phone is with their manager. The girl pumped her fist when she saw their manager took out the mobile from his pocket and hand it to Yuri.

 

The still pouting tan goddess took the phone and smiled immediately when she saw the caller’s I.D, she excitedly swiped the screen to answer the girl. She started to walk a little far away from the set so she can have a peaceful talk with Yoona.

 

“Yoongie!”

 

“Hi baby, how’s filming?”

 

“It went well but I’m hungry”

 

“Hungry for me?”

 

“No!.. well a little, yes”

 

“aish, okay what do you want to eat?”

 

“You…”

 

“babbbbyyyyy”

 

“hehehehe, mmmmm…. me want pizza!”

 

“Okay I’ll send boxes at your filming set”

 

“I’m just joking Yoongie, you don’t have to”

 

“I already ordered, and besides there’s a special delivery just for you”

 

While they are talking, Yoona dismounted her car and slowly approached Yuri so that the girl won’t notice, she keeps on giving signs to the production team who saw her to keep quiet. Once she’s just a few step closer to Yuri she hung up the phone and spoke.

 

“Special delivery”

 

Yuri who was startled almost jumps in surprised when she saw a goddess that she’s been longing to see since forever in front of her.

 

“Yoongie!”

 

Yuri run to Yoona and give the girl a tight hug, Yoona returned the hug and they stayed like that for a while. No one dares to talk and they just let their hearts do the talking. But after a few minutes Yoona felt her shoulder a little bit wet. Yuri is crying and she went into panic mode.

 

“Hey baby, what’s wrong?”

 

Yoona wiped Yuri’s tears with her hand but she didn’t get any answer from the girl and her tears seem to be a little unstoppable. So she led the girl into her car so they can have a little privacy. They settled in the back seat and Yoona asked Yuri again.

 

“Baby, tell me what’s wrong. Why are you crying?”

 

Again, Yoona wiped Yuri’s tears and get a water bottle from her bag and gave it to the girl. Once Yuri’s crying lessen Yoona asked her again.

 

“Come on baby, tell me”

 

“Are you tired?”

 

Yuri shook her head no.

 

“Are you hurt somewhere?”

 

Yuri shook her head no.

 

“Is there someone bullying you? Come on tell me who, they will feel the wrath of Him Yoong. No one dares to touch my princess”

 

And again Yuri shook her head no.

 

“You don’t want me here?”

 

Yoona asked carefully.

 

“No!”

 

And Yuri burst into tears once again. Yoona panicked even more. She doesn’t know why her girlfriend is crying and she doesn’t even know if she did something wrong.

 

“Shhhh… Shhh… stop crying baby, I’m here”

 

Yoona comforted her girl by embracing Yuri for the second time, she rubbed comforting circles on her back and she felt Yuri snuggled on her white coat. She let the girl do what she wants if that was the only way that can make her calm.

 

Yoona is still confused about Yuri’s behavior. But she would be lying if she’ll say she’s not enjoying the moment. It’s been nearly a month since the two of them saw each other, last was Phantasia in Jakarta and after that they’ve been busy with filming their own dramas in and out of the country.

 

“Ay mith tchzxu”

 

“Huh?”

 

Yoona didn’t catch what Yuri said because the girl snuggled harder on Yoona’s embrace causing her to muffle every words she tried to say.

 

Yuri looked at Yoona. And when the doe-eyed goddess caught that magical pair of dark orbs staring at her, her whole ‘Yuriverse’ seems to stop. Then she realized for a thousandth time, that there is nothing in the whole wide world that can possibly surpass this feeling, because right there in front of her is all she could ever ask for.

 

Suddenly a pair of soft lips landed on hers, she was too lost in Yuri’s eyes that resembles the starry night sky that she didn’t even notice, but nevertheless she smiled before kissing the girl back. And just like any other fic says, they only pulled off for oxygen and smiled at each other as if it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter