Final

My Dream Girl

Naeun was sleeping deeply in her room..

My dream girl,are you there?

Yep,I'm here

Naeun smiled while having her deep sleep..

''Hey Naeun!!!'' Eunji yelled.

Naeun just keep on smiling while sleeping..

''Hey Naeun!Wake up there'' Eunji continued yelling but the girl would not wake up.

Naeun is still sleeping while smiling but her smiling face was gone and cause her to wake up because of Eunji's big slap on her very beautiful white legs...

''Will you not wake up there?''

''My eyes are already open unnie''..

Eunji sitted on her bed..Looking at Naeun.

''Why are you smiling awhile ago?'' she asked.

''Me?Smiling?''.. Naeun questioned herself and her sister's question.

Eunji nodded..

Naeun suddenly remember that she is seeing her dream girl in her dream but the dream girl dont have a face but still looks beautiful..

Naeun smiled suddenly..

''What are you smiling there?Answer my question''..

Naeun still smiled,''It's none of your business''..

Naeun walk out on her room and left Eunji alone on her room..

''This kid is really crazy''..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naeun is in her room doing her homeworks..While doing the homeworks,Naeun can't take off her dream girl on her head and started to get her sketch book and a pencil to draw.Naeun draw the possible face of her dream girl.Naeun found the result of her drawing beautiful,Naeun smiled at seeing her drawing,the possible face of her dream girl.

''I wish you look like her''.Naeun talked to her drawing and kissed the girl's lips in the drawing..

Naeun get an unused picture frames in her storage box and she inserted the drawing inside the picture frame.After finishing putting the drawing in the frame,she hang the frame on the wall..

''I will be only yours''..Naeun shyly laugh as she said that to her drawing..

Naeun went back to her desk and continues her unfinished homeworks.

THE NEXT DAY..

''Oh,she looks beautiful''..Eunji said as she saw the girl in the drawing..

Eunji can't take off her eyes on it,she even forgot to wake up Naeun as it's her task to wake up her little sister to prepare for school.

''Huh..Why you're so beautiful?I can't take off my eyes on you''..Eunji keeps appreciating the girl in the drawing.

''I wish I could be yours''..

Eunji turn her head to Naeun who is talking while sleeping..Eunji ignored Naeun and turn her head again on the drawing..

''I will be only yours,No one else can have you''.

Eunji turn her head again to Naeun..Still Eunji ignored Naeun and turn her head again on the drawing..

''Haha,you're so cute and I dont want someone to steal you from me''.

Eunji turn her head again to Naeun.This time Eunji really got annoyed at Naeun and hit her legs to wake her up..

''You sleep talking girl,wake up there!!''

Naeun open her eyes and straighten herself up..

''That hurts unnie''..Naeun touched her legs which she felt the pain from getting hit by Eunji's powerful spank..

Eunji laugh..

"You deserved it cause you're crazy".Eunji little sister.

NEXT DAY...

Naeun went to her bestfriend's house to ask for some help. When Naeun was already in front of her bestfriend's house, she knocked the door and her friend, Hayoung immediately showed up and welcomed her inside.

"Hi Naeun-unnie, why do you suddenly visit here?" Hayoung asked while leading Naeun to the living room.

"Ofcourse I miss you and I also wanted to ask you something." Naeun answered which Hayoung just laugh.

Naeun and Hayoung both sitted on the couch. Hayoung the television for them to watch some shows.

"What do you want to ask unnie?"

"Can we eat for a while?" Hayoung just laugh hearing her bestfriend's answer. "Yeah ofcourse unnie, I've always have food ready in my refrigerator."

Hayoung leave Naeun in the living room to get some snacks in the refrigerator and after she went back at the living room. Hayoung put the plate of sandwiches on the center table and they enjoyed eating it.

After they finish eating, Naeun ask Hayoung a question, "Hayoung, can a dream be real?"

Hayoung closed her eyes and put her two fingers on her forehead, it was like she was analizing something.

"Ahmm...yeah" Hayoung nodded and open her eyes.

"Oh but how will they become real?" Naeun asked again.

Hayoung turned off the television so that she can concentrate.

"What kind of dream do you have unnie?" Hayoung asked.

"I dreamed about a girl and she said that she will become mine." Naeun replied.

"Wow, better for you unnie, you dream about a girl." Hayoung pouted and Naeun just laugh with it.

"What are your dreams Hayoung-ah?" Naeun asked still smiling.

"I dreamed about my dream boy but I don't want a boy." Hayoung pouted again.

Naeun laugh, "You're so lesbian."

"Just like you unnie." Hayoung laugh.

They continued to talk about the dream and until they become serious. Naeun asked about possible names that a dream girl can have and Hayoung just said any names are possible.

"But she said if I mention her name correctly, then she will become real." Naeun said very concerned.

"I think you should be the one to know her name unnie."

After their conversation, Naeun went back home.

Naeun went directly to her room and lie down on her bed, facing the ceiling and started calling out random names but none of it is correct. Naeun sigh and become tired, she pouted. "This is just a lie." Naeun decided to close her eyes instead and sleep cause she is kinda tired.

When was in her deep sleep, her dream girl appeared in her dreams and helped her.

You're almost there Naeun. You can do it.

Naeun suddenly woke up, panting. She didn't know why but it was like her dream girl wanted to help her. She was already almost right in her guessing. She got up and sitted properly and started guessing other set of names.

"Park..."

Naeun was mentioning names with a surname 'Park' in it and her dream girl said she is almost there. Naeun tried her very best until...

"Park Chorong." A beautiful girl suddenly appeared in front of Naeun. Naeun's eyes widen and her lips form a smile.

Naeun got off from her bed and went neared to her dream girl.

"You're so beautiful Park Chorong." Naeun said.

"You too Naeun." Chorong said.

"I will be only yours, Chorong." Naeun said and lean her head near to Chorong and planted a kiss on her lips.

THE END..


yeah,,,it haha

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'