Chapter 24

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chae Rin-ah, what has happened to ~~~~-ah?” Jinyoung asked Chae Rin while peeking into your room.

Chae Rin told him anything, about how Yuri crashed you till you ended in  the hospital.

So, this is why Gongchan blames me? Jinyoung hunged his head down.

He felt guilty to you because Yuri did this because of him while he couldn’t protect you.

Mianhe ~~~-ah, i’m really a bad boyfriend.He looked at you through the window for some minutes.

“Chae Rin-ah, i should go now, please take care of her!” Jinyoung put his hands on Chae Rin’s shoulder before leaving hospital.

*****

“Chae Rin noona, i already get donor for ~~~~ noona!” Gongchan shouted while running aproached Chae Rin.

“Ah, thanks God, is it her?” Chae Rin asked while pointing at a girl behind Gongchan.

“N-ne,” That girl answered hesitatingly.

“Let’s call the Doctor now!” Gongchan dragged the girls to the doctor’s room. And soon the doctor asked the nurses to prepare anything.

“Please lay down and relax Miss, Ii will sterilize the syringe first,” The nurses suggested before leaving Gongchan with her.

“Yah! I’m scared!!” The girl looked at Gongchan with watery eyes.

“Don’t worry, it won’t be hurt, it’s just like ..ant’s bite!” Gongchan tried to calm her.

“Pfft, as if I’m gonna believe that lame parable!” She sighed. And not in time, the nurse came again bringing a big syringe.

“OH MY GOD!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter