Piano Lessons FIN.

Piano Lessons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu groaned and covered her ears. She was being lectured by her mom again for God knows what reason. It's just a stupid Piano on the corner of the room for god's sake! IT didn't even harm them at all!

 

 

"Why did you even buy that useless Piano if you aren't even gonna use it?!" Tzuyu's mom yelled and of course, Tzuyu didn't give a sht about it.

 

 

"For the 100th time mom, I didn't buy it! Dad bought for himself! And you know I love guitars not a useless piano!" She yelled back and it only made her mom more furious. She placed her hand on her hip and sighed exasperately.

 

 

 

"You know what? This fight isn't getting anywhere." Mrs. Chou said and grabbed her bag from the table. A victorious grin spread on Tzuyu's lips as she celebrated in her mind. "You're going to have Piano Lessons wether you like it or not! And no buts! Good bye!" And that made Tzuyu's world crumble. She hates lessons! All her life she never appreciated any lessons besides guitar. She watches her mom leaving her room with a slam on the door and wide open. She couldn't believe this.

 

 

"! Ugh!"

 

 

 

----------------------

 

Mrs. Myoui was watching her daughter perform "Ride of the Valkyries" by Richard Wagner. She was so proud that her daughter can play something as hard as this one, that her daughter had been able to fulfill her dream, Her dream of playing the piano ever so gracefully. For Mina, Playing the piano was almost like doing ballet. IT made her happy.

 

 

Once she finished playing, Mrs. Myoui clapped loudly and cheered for her daughter who looked satisfied with her work. "Miguriii~ I'm so proud of you~!" Mrs. Myoui hugged her daughter tightly that made the latter suffocate.

 

 

"Umma, Uhh-- I-i Can't b-breathe." Mina managed to speak under her mom's bear hug. "Oh, Oops. Right." Mrs. Myoui smiled and patted her daughter's head. "You've done well, my child."

 

 

Suddenly, one of the Myoui's maids came to them rather in a rush that easily caught the attention of the two ladies. "Why are you such in a rush?" asked Mrs. Myoui. The maid bowed first before speaking. "Mrs. Chou is waiting for you outside ma'am, and she's fuming in anger." The maid was panicking but the two just stayed calm and smiled softly.

 

 

"We'll go there. Thank you." The maid bowed again and left. The two ladies then went to the living room to find a woman around Mrs. Myoui's age going back and forth and stopped when she noticed their presence. "Oh thank goodness you're here Sachiko, Mina." Mrs. Chou calmed down and smiled sheepishly.

 

 

"Is this about Tzuyu again?" Asked Sachiko (Mrs. Myoui =^=). Mrs. Chou sighed. "I know I did something wrong in the past that made Tzuyu like this. She's being cold and rude, It's unbearable." Mrs. Chou plopped on the couch. Sachiko followed her while Mina just stood beside the couch.

 

 

"Don't worry, It will be over soon. Just wait and see, Tzuyu will soon be sweeter to you." Said Sachiko who was rubbing the older's back. "I hope so."

 

 

 

"Speaking of Tzuyu... Mina haven't personally saw her yet, didn't she?" Sachiko wondered and Mrs. Chou suddenly sat up straight and grinned. "Now I remember why I am here!" She looked at Mina who shyly smiled and bowed a bit.

 

 

"She just came from Japan right?" Mrs. Myoui nodded. "She's good at playing piano, If  I am correct?" Mrs. Myoui nodded once again. "I want Mina to teach Tzuyu how to play the piano. If that's okay with you." 

 

 

 

Mrs. Myoui looked at her daughter who looked a bit shocked and calm that stared at her blankly. Mina gave an assuring smile and nodded. "I am willing to teach your daughter, for free." Mrs. Chou stood up and hugged Mina. "No, no. I'll pay for it." 

 

 

"Thank you." And Sachiko smiled. "Anyways, Tzuyu is probably raging right now. I'll be going. Goodbye and Thanks." And the two bid farewell to the woman.

 

 

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

 

 

"I told you mom, I DON'T WANT TO!" Tzuyu sighed heavily and just sat down. Her mom was standing infront of her room with an angry look. 

 

 

 

"YOU WILL GO TO THE MYOUI'S RESIDENCE WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! I had your personal maid to confiscate every gadget you own, Including your wifi and Other personal things. And you are not going to go in unless Mrs. Myoui told me that your lesson is finished!" Mrs. Chou spat back and Tzuyu's eyes widened, she looked around her room and found her computer, modem, cellphones and her tablets, ipads missing. 

 

 

 

"Fine, You win! I'll go the Myoui's Residence tomorrow!" 

 

 

 

"The lesson will be finished after 3-5 months according to how fast you can learn." And with that, her mom left her room again without letting the latter speak.

 

 

 

"Ugh. Why does this have to happen?" She laid on her bed and turned to her left to find the piano her and her mom were fighting about. "What will hurt if I tried playing it?" She stood up and started walking to the piano, sitting down on it's chair. Pressing some few keys, she started enjoying herself and kept on playing it. 

 

 

 

 

Suprisingly though, She knew how to play some.

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

"Young Lady, It is time for you to go to the Myoui's Residence." Tzuyu can hear her maid's voice from the other side of her door. She groaned and turned her body. She fell asleep unconsiously.

 

 

 

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get dressed up, Thanks Ms. Kim." She said on the other person behind the door. She groggily stood up and headed towards her closet and picked out some bleached blue ripped jeans and a white sweatshirt and went to the CR to take a bath. 

 

 

 

"Tzuyu, Hurry up!" She can hear Chaeyoung's voice outside. Wait what? Chaeyoung? But being the ignorant person Tzuyu is, she didn't bother to answer, instead she even made them wait.

 

 

 

She wore a pair of white high sneakers and combed her raven hair a bit and sprayed perfume. "Perfect." She smiled to herself and opened her room's door only to be greeted by a distressed Chaeyoung and a panicking Ms. Kim. Tzuyu raised a brow. "Why are your faces like that?" 

 

 

 

The two turned around and suddenly said thanks to whoever there was above. "Thank Goodness your done!" Said Ms. Kimas she told the butlers to bring the piano to the van. Chaeyoung was already pulling her towards them. "Hey wait, Chae, Wait!" 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung stopped infront of their gate and turned around. Her brows furrowed and her eyes were narrowed. Tzuyu could only mirror her actions and stare at the smaller girl infront of her. "Do you know what time is it?" Tzuyu looked at her watch. "4:45PM." "Your class starts at 5PM! And it's a 10 minutes drive!  If we are gonna be late your mom will murder me!" Chaeyoung dramatically said while shaking Tzuyu's body, but the latter barely moved.

 

 

 

"That's gonna be your problem not mine."

 

 

 

 

"YAH CHOU TZUYU!"

 

 

 

"Kidding."

 

 

 

The two maknaes went to the van waiting outaide with Chaeyoung running and Tzuyu walking like a boss.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

"Who's this stranger that will teach me anyways?" 

 

 

 

"Oh, Myoui Mina. Mrs. Myoui's one and only daughter whom she loves the most. She's actually sweet, very quiet and shy." Said Chaeyoung who didn't even bother to share a glance on the taller girl, only to form a smirk.

 

 

 

"But she's y and goddamn gorgeous. I think she's your type." Chae nudged Tzuyu, her grin never fading. Tzuyu scoffed.

 

 

 

 

"I have no time for that nonsense." 

 

 

 

"Oh C'mon! Move on! It's been like 3 years eversince Jihyo left you dude! Move on!" Chae immediately got a death glare from the taller girl.

 

 

 

"Sorry."

 

 

 

"Whatever. I'm not interested into those things." 

 

 

 

 

"You're really no fun."

 

 

 

 

"Atleast I'm not as boring as you and Jungyeon-hyung. (JY is still a girl :))"

 

 

 

 

"YAH!"

 

 

 

 

"We have arrived, Ms. Chou and Ms. Son." Their little kid fight was interrupted when Mr. Lim halted and announced that they have reached their destination.

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Mr. Lim." The 99-liner got off of the van and was escorted by the mansion's butlers. And damn the place was huge.

 

 

 

 

"I've heard Aunty goes here everyday." Chae told her and Tzuyu just shrugged.

 

 

 

 

"I don't really care what that woman does." Tzuyu remained expressionless and followed the butlers.

 

 

 

 

"Seriously though, When are you planning to treat Aunty like a real mom?" Having receiving no response, Chae sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Son and Ms. Chou! Welcome to my house!" A rather high pitched voice was heard and the two diverted their attention on the woman about Mrs. Chou's age was walking down on the gigantic stairs in the middle of the huge living room.

 

 

 

Chae and Tzuyu bowed and smiled at the woman. "You must be Mrs. Myoui?" Asked Chaeyoung while smiling and her dimples showing.

 

 

 

 

The woman nodded before shaking her hands with the petite girl. Tzuyu remained expressionless and only showed a brief empty smile to the old lady. 

 

 

 

 

"Mom!" Another average voice can be heard and it also came from where Mrs. Myoui came from. A young girl looking about their age was hurriedly going down the stairs. "Ms. Myoui! Be Careful!" Said one of the maids. 

 

 

 

 

The girl nodded and just ran to her mom. She stood beside her and bowed. Mrs. Myoui just patted her back. 

 

 

 

 

"That's Myoui Mina." Chaeyoung whispered to Tzuyu when the two Myouis were discussing something to each other. Having no response, Chae saw Tzuyu's unexpected look.

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu was internally panicking. Her face, she doesn't even know what she looks like right now. Either her jaw already reached the ground or she was already drooling. Her eyes were scanning the shorter girl's figure, she wants to stop but she couldn't. Her heart was beating eratically like it would go out of her ribcage any moment now.

 

 

 

 

Chae stifled her laughter and nudged the suprised stoned Yoda on her side, sucessfully earning the alien's attention. She got a confused look from the latter and Chae just smirked. 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, My Name is Myoui Mina and I will be your tutor." The girl with blondish brown hair that stops just above her shoulder bowed once again and reached her hand out.

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu remained shocked but she still reached her hand out anyways, hesitantly. 'her hand is so soft and smooth..Fair skin... Her cheeks are in a shade of rosy pink and her lips... Oh god no.'  Tzuyu was literally panicking.

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. I should get going now, My girlfriend is calling me." Chaeyoung said and pocketed her phone. 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay. Have a safe trip Ms So--"

 

 

 

 

"Please, Just call me Chaeyoung, Aunty."

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, Chaeyoung. Have a safe trip!" The Myouis waved goodbye to the small bean walking away. But before Chaeyoung completely disappeared, she winked at Tzuyu and smirked mischievously. Tzuyu growled at her until she wasn't visible anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

"I should get going too, I have to visit our business. Take good care of Mina." Mrs. Myoui bowed and left.

 

 

 

 

"Follow me." Mina told her and started walking to a room. Tzuyu could only obey and stare at the smaller lady's back. She was indeed y like what Chaeyoung had told her. She has those endless body curves and long legs. But what was kinda weird is that her clothes was designed with tons of Penguin doodles and her pajamas had Heinz Ketchup as it's design. 

 

 

 

 

'Still Cute."  Tzuyu grinned unconsiously. She was so drown into her thoughts about Mina that she suddenly bumped into something.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oww. What the he--"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're here."

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu had her brows knitted and her eyes were scanning the area. The place was neat and tidy. The walls were painted in light pink while the floor was dark pink. It was rather huge but it could be a music room and a bedroom at the same time. There was a queen sized bed at the side while a piano on the other side. There were folders on the shelves containing music sheets. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I've heard alot about you from your mom." Mina said breaking the uncomfortable silence surrounding them. Tzuyu looked at her with a blank look.

 

 

 

 

 

"She probably told you about how stubborn and hard headed I am. Tss." Tzuyu replied coldly. Mina giggled softly and sat on the Piano's bench. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah she did. But not all the time. She even told us your ideal type." Tzuyu quickly felt her cheeks heaten when she heard Mina. But she quickly shrugged it away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, You're my ideal type." She replied back. Mina stiffened and turned around, her rosy cheeks darkened into a shade of red. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop with the jokes and let's get started before Mrs. Chou asks what's going on." Mina faced the piano again and started pressing on the keys. Tzuyu chuckled an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter