Final

Jealous Much?

Everything is just normal. Classmates gossiping, playing, singing, dancing, anything you could think. And ofcourse, the never ending bickering of the cat and dog of class A, Hyemi and Myungsoo. Everyone was just enjoying the moment until the teacher came in.

"Class be sitted. We have a new student."

A normal scenario when there's a new student. Girl's imagining if how handsome could he be. Guys thinking if it could be another hot chick. While others are just so plain uninterested.

"You may come in now."

Everyone then quiet down. Looking at the door. Waiting for the new student to come in. Then, there enters a handsome guy which made every girl giggle and smile. Everyone was so noisy until Hyemi shouted.

"Byunghun-oppa!!" Hyemi ran to the guy and hugged him.

"Hyemi-ah, long-time-no-see!!" the guy called Byunghun said as he hugged Hyemi too.

"Ahemmmm..." Myungsoo suddenly cleared his throat making the two aware of everything.

"Sorry," Byunghun politely bowed while Hyemi was irritated at Myungsoo for killing the moment and gave him a 'mehrong'.

"Hello! I'm Lee Byunghun, nice to meet you all," Byunghun smiled that made many girls melt and many guys scoofed including the irritated Myungsoo.

Everything that day was just normal, except maybe from the sudden popularity of Byunghun, his super closeness with Hyemi and Myungsoo being suddenly a moody person.

--at the rooftop--

" Just because someone she knows, who also happens to be good-looking, doesn't mean she can't forget me!! STUPID HYEMI" Myungsoo shouted letting everything out.

"Why? Jealous much?" a voice suddenly said which made Myungsoo nervous.

"Why would I be jealous stupid Hyemi?" Myungsoo said nervously as he looked at the source of the voice.

"Who knows? Anyway, why suddenly mad at me? " Hyemi said while walking closer to Myungsoo.

"Hey! Don't be mad. It's just that it feels weird without you around." Myungsoo said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"But didn't you told me before that you hated my very existence. Why feel weird?" Hyemi said while turning around making Myungsoo more nervous.

"Because.... Uhm.. Because" Myungsoo stutteringly said.

"Because, What?" Hyemi turned around suddenly wearing a curious smile in her face.

"Because I like you..." Myungsoo shouted as he suddenly turns as red as a tomato. 

"there I said it and .. blaahh.. blahhh.." Myungsoo then started to say incoherent words that made Hyemi giggle.

"What?" Myungsoo, annoyed, asked.

"I like you too, silly!" Hyemi said then hugged the shocked Myungsoo.

--moments later--

"By the way, who is Byunghun in your life? You two seems close." Myungsoo asked as he put his hands around Hyemi's shoulder pulling her into a hug.

"Oh, him. My cousin. We met him during Junior High, I wonder why you forgot?" Hyemi replied as she look at Myjngsoo's face.

"So I was jealous for nothing?" Myungsoo bursted making Hyemi laugh more.

"I should thank your cousin though, without him, who knows what will happen!" Myungsoo said while pulling Hyemi closer to him.

"Yeah, you should!" Hyemi said.

Then both lovers looked at the sky hugging each other.

THE END


sorry for destroying Myungsoo's cool image..

but I think it would be romantic to have a jealous freak boyfriend!!!

it would be so cute!!!

 

anyway, please comment!!

thanks for reading!!!!