Chapter 3

Mishaps in Pretty Wonderlands [Discontinued]

guys i need some help!! i have really high hopes for this fanfic but i just dont know what else to DO IM SO SAD IM GONNA CRY :///// if yall could pls comment on how u would like the story to go, i would be pleased to write it!!!

~

"Mark," Jaehyun frowned. 

"What hyung?" 

"Have you see my phone anywhere?" the elder asked.

Mark looked at him and shrugged.

"Ok then... I'll go check with the others," Jaehyun said and left Mark on his own. 

Mark looked around before taking out Jaehyun's phone from his pocket and unlocking it. He checked his hyungs messages and sighed.

He knew it.

"Sun Hi, Sun Hi, Sun Hi," Mark mumbled and locked the phone. He threw it to the wall. He didn't mean to make so much noise but some of the members came in hurridly. 

"What happened????" Hansol asked.

"Did you get hurt?" Donghyuk asked.

"Ah... no I-" Mark was cut off with the sound of a gasp.

Everybody turned around and saw a shocked Jaehyun.

"My phone! Did you break it???!!!" Jaehyun shrieked. 

Mark glared at his hyung.

"You don't deserve her!" Mark yelled. 

Jaehyun flinched.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act dumb hyung!!" Mark cried.

Everyone was quiet, watching the two boys.

"You know how much she means to me hyung! Why are you-" Mark stops and pushes Jaehyun roughly. Jaehyun stumbles onto the ground and he groans in pain.

"Hey, hey... that's enough," Hansol pulls Mark back but the younger boy shrugs his hands off.

Jaehyun looks at Mark sadly and mumbles something.

"What did you say?" Mark asks, pissed off.

"I'm sorry. I didn't start it, she started flirting with me and-"

"That doesn't give you the right to do anything Jaehyun! You knew I was still dating her and you do this!" Mark argued and shook his head.

"I hate you."

Mark left the boys, storming out of the dorm in rage.

****

"You know what would be nice?" Ten asks Johnny. 

They were in the recording studio, recording their new song. There were only a few present, Johnny, Taeil, Taeyong, Ten and Jaehyun.

"What?" Johnny asks back.

They were sitting beside each other on the couch.

Taeil was recording Jaehyun while Taeyong was reading his manga.

"If we could all go to Paris," Ten said while laughing.

They didn't notice but Taeyong kept glancing at them.

"Why Paris?" Johnny asks playing with Ten's fingers. Ten who was all for skinship, didn't mind.

"I don't know? Isn't it the city of love?" Ten asks smiling at his 'boyfriend'.

Johnny didn't say anything but smiled back.

Taeyong had his eyes narrowed.

"Taeyong!" Taeil called for the nth time.

Taeyong snapped his gaze away from the two and looked at Taeil.

"Yes?" 

"It's your turn to record."

Taeyong nodded and walked into the recording booth.

****

"Hey... Is there something going on between those two?" Taeyong asks Jaehyun, pointing at Ten and Johnny.

"Not that I know of," Jaehyun answers.

Taeyong nods slowly.

"I'm not sure but I was walking pass Ten and Yuta's room one morning and I think it was Johnny who said something like 'Oh I'm waking up my boyfriend, how about you wake up yours' and Yuta walked out looking really bothered," Jaehyun shrugs.

"Are you telling me that Ten and Johnny are... uhm," Taeyong paused.

"Dating?" Jaehyun starts, "Probably."

"And he didn't tell me??" Taeyong asks.

"I don't know man. I don't know if he was joking," Jaehyun scratches the back of his neck.

"They've been hanging out a lot haven't they?" Yuta jumps in.

Taeyong and Jaehyun jumps in surprise.

"I feel like Ten is distancing himself from me. Does he still want to talk to me? He-"

"Maybe. But you have me," Yuta says in a monotone voice.

"But we've been friends for a long time! He can't just - stop talking to me like that?" Taeyong argues. 

Yuta makes a face.

"You don't deserve someone like that," Yuta says sighing angrily.

Taeyong looks at him.

"I don't?"

"You don't."

Jaehyun stares at the both of them.

"You're right... I guess I don't," Taeyong mumbled after a while and Yuta gave him a big smile.

"Don't worry my precious Taeyongieeeee!! You have me and I have you! We have each other," Yuta sings.

Taeyong laughs and hits the other on the arm.

Maybe Yuta's right... maybe I deserve better, Taeyong thinks.