Final

Happiness : Not Only For One Self

Kim Dahyun woke up early at the smelled of cookie. She walked toward the kitchen , she saw Kim Seokjin in his pink apron who was decorating a white plate with the cookie he made. She quietly walked into the kitchen and sneakily backhugged him.


Seokjin gasped that make Dahyun giggled as she quietly stole a cookie on the plate and ate it. Seokjin turned his body around then glared at Dahyun. Dahyun smiled innocently as she tip-toed and gave him a morning kiss. Then ran of to the bathroom as she need to shower.


Seokjin froze at his place then laughed at Dahyun. He shook his head at her cheekiness then continued to decorate the plate with cookie. Lucky him , he made another set of chocolate chip cookie and covered the whole in the center to complete the heart shape.


He placed the cookie on the dining table once satisfied then sat on the chair as he waited for Dahyun to finished shower and changed into her new set of clothes that Seokjin picked for her.

 


 

Authors Note : I don't know if you find all the five story connected but I have to say that all the five story that I posted is connected. It just that I separated them into each of BTS Members. The story for the lost key could be read from the start or the end because of the flashback.