The New kid

The Queenka And Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just before class Kim Hye or just Hye was lightly scolding her brother Kim tayhyung because he didn't finish his homework.She turned around as soon as she saw her teacher she was an obedient teenage unlike her brother.Her brother sighed but Hye didn't care she just took out her homework and waited for the next instructions but then she saw what it looked like a new student.The teacher made him introduce himself and he said'Hi I'm Kim Seokjin but I preferred to be called Jin.' all the girls squealed as if their was some cute puppy but Hye didn't she just stared at Jin with huge googly eyes he winked at Hye as he took his seat she lightly giggled right after that Tayhyung kicked her chair.

It was about to be lunch in just a couple of minutes the teacher was just taking about mathematics and how multiple cation is different from division she asked a question and only Hye and Jin was paying attention and rasing their hands to answer the teacher picked Hye and Jin frowned because that was the only question he really understood.

At lunch Jungkook ran over to her and screaming"Dongsaeng!!!!"Jungkook grabbed Hye by the waist and hugged her to half death.She replied cheerfully and out breath"Hi Jungkook!"

They all went to the special Bangtan table her and her brothers friends claimed they both thought it was dumb but played along.

Jin was at the table next to them he was sitting alone and on his phone.Jimin said to Hye why don't you go invite him over she replied with a Huh? Jimin said you heard me.B-but I don't wanna.Tayhyung just pushed her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter