Final

Her or Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Hyo." Jessica said as she slumped in front of Hyo Eun. They were in the Student's Activity Center (SAC) where the they sold food and provided places for the students to hang out. Hyo Eun was the first to arrive, and was waiting for her other two best friends to get there. 

Hyo Eun smiled at the girl in front of her  as she admired her face. "Hey, Sica. You look tired."

Jessica groaned as she laid her head in her hand. "These fashion design courses are going to kill me." She closed her eyes and sighed through her nose.

"You can pull through Sica, I believe in you. Besides, it'll all pay off once you start your own fashion company." Hyo Eun said, as she gently put her hand on top of Jessica's.

Jessica opened her eyes as soon as she felt Hyo Eun's warm touch. She looked into the girl's eyes, and smiled back, "Thank you, Hyo. It means a lot."

Hyo Eun waved her off and sat back in her chair, "What are best friends for?" Her heart fluttered as she saw Jessica's smile widen as she said that. But it also hurt a little as well, knowing that she wouldn't be anything more than a best friend to Jessica.

Before Jessica could say anything, someone suddenly plopped in the seat next to Jessica. "Hey, guys. Did I miss anything?"

Hyo Eun's smiled faltered as Jaerin wrapped her arm around Jessica's shoulder, pulling her into a side hug. She felt the familiar sting of jealousy in her heart. She should've sat next to Jessica.

Jessica leaned her head on Jaerin's shoulder, "Nope, we were just talking about my fashion courses."

Jaerin pulled away and put her hands on the table, "Oh? What about them?"

"Jess says they're going to kill her. And she looks tired," Hyo Eun explained as she turned her gaze to Jessica after glancing at Jaerin, she could never look at her for too long. "Maybe you should take a tiny break from them."

Jessica sighed, "I can't. I have a huge project I have to start soon. But I'll think about it."

Jaerin looked at Jessica and stared at her side profile, "Just take care of yourself, your health is important to me and Hyo."

Hyo Eun nodded in agreement.

Jessica smiled. It's always been this way, ever since they were eight years old. The three of them were always very close, she and Jaerin were actually friends first, ever since Jessica moved back to Korea from the states at age five. And then three years later, Hyo Eun moved to Korea and they all started hanging out with each other. Of course, they have other friends, but they loved it when it was just the three of them. 

"So, what're we going to eat? I'm hungry." Jaerin said as she patted her stomach.

Hyo Eun shrugged, "I don't know, but I can't stick around for long. Hyo In texted me a while ago that she wanted me to bring her food back to our apartment, so I have to get going." Hyo Eun said as she stood up, she didn't want to leave the other two alone but she had to leave.

"Okay, Hyo. And tell that twin of yours to hang out with us sometime." Jessica said.

Hyo Eun laughed, "You know she's been caught up with Tiffany now a days. Go figure, huh? Tiffany and Hyo In dating? Never thought I'd see the day."

Jaerin smiled, "I know, right? Hyo In was pining over that girl through middle and high school and then they got together in junior year."

Hyo Eun nodded, "Anyways, I'll see you guys later?"

Jessica and Jaerin nodded, "Yeah! Text us if you need anything." Jaerin said as she held up her iPhone.

"Alright, see ya." Hyo Eun said as she put on her backpack and walked towards the food counters.

Hyo Eun got the food she needed and drove back home to give the food to her sister, as she walked in obviously Hyo In and Tiffany were cuddling with each other on the couch and being sweet to each other. 

"Get a room you two." Hyo Eun said while setting the food on the table and rested her head in her arms 

"What's wrong sis?" Hyo In sat while placing her hand on Hyo Eun's shoulder 

"Jae and Jessica were together." Hyo Eun said while slumping back her head into her arms

"I don't know why you can't tell Jessica you like her, she doesn't really have anyone she likes so she'll definitely accept you." Tiffany said while feeding Hyo In.

"I don't know I feel like Jaerin likes Jessica also and Jaerin is definitely better looking and all that stuff." Hyo Eun said while resting her head on her palm.

"I would just go for it honestly. And stop if, you're as equally attractive as Jae, like me, since we are twins after all." Hyo In said, as she smiled at Tiffany, who had wiped a bit of sauce from the corner of her lip.

"Alright I'll try tomorrow then if Jaerin isn't there." Hyo Eun said, as she watched the two in front of her.

Hyo Eun arrived at school early and saw Jessica alone and was about to talk to her but Jaerin came out of no where and started talking to Jessica which totally brought down her confidence but Jessica noticed Hyo Eun's presence and called her over. 

"Hey Hyo what are you doing just standing there?" Jessica asked while hugging Hyo Eun. 

"Uh.... I thought I lost something." Hyo Eun said rubbing the back of her neck 

"Well I gotta go you two so I'll see you later." Jessica said while walking with a friend back to class

"So what's up Hyo Eun?" Jaerin said while leaning against the wall.

"Do you like Jessica?" Hyo Eun said bluntly 

"Woah why so straightforward?" Jaerin asked as her eyes widened slightly at Hyo Eun's tone of voice. 

"Just answer the question, Jae."

"Well yeah I've liked her for a while ever since middle school." Jaerin said while getting off the wall standing straight in front of Hyo Eun.

"Well I like her too." Hyo Eun said 

"I guess we will just have to see who she will pick between the two but I could actually win this." Jaerin said in a cocky tone.

"How do you know that?" Hyo Eun raised an eyebrow at Jaerin's sudden proclamation. 

"I asked her a while ago if she would ever date me in the future, and she said yes, so I kind've got the advantage so if I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter