Boom clap,the sound of my heart ... And her cheek...

Boom Clap || MoNa

Somewhere,deep inside the underground of earth,inside a dirty large- who am I kidding? This takes place in South Korea.

 

Ok,let's start properly now.

 

On the crowdy streets of Seoul, there were two girls,walking among the many people. One,was jumping around,excited,while the other was yelling protests and curses,grumpy. Nayeon couldn't care less if her best friend was ready to strangle her right there and right then. Dahyun couldn't care less about the that Nayeon was going to meet up with. The blonde girl was truly a and Dahyun wanted to keep the adorable bunny away.

 

Would she listen? Hell no! And now Dahyun was the one suffering. "Da! There she is!" Nayeon squealed and dragged the later along with her to the coffee shop,her and Bora were supposed to meet up.

 

"I see you brought a friend." the blonde smiled,but it didn't quite reach her eyes. And the scoff was visible,along with the faint frown. "Yeah,I hope you don't mind." Nayeon giggled cutely then clapped her hands when Bora shook her head.

 

The three of them sat down and the couple laughed and chatted, and they were having a good time. Much to Dahyun's displeasure. "Nayeon?" "Yes,Bora?" "There's something I have to tell you." Dahyun sighed. She knew what was coming next. Here we go. "What is it?" "I'm breaking up with you." A smile that was decorating Nayeon's pretty face just a few moments ago,quickly disappeared as if it was never there,once the words came out of the blonde's mouth.

 

"What?! Why? Did I do something wrong?" Bora reached to grab her hands but Dahyun beat her to it and pulled Nayeon's delicate hands on her chest and glared at the blonde. Bora rolled her eyes but continued, "Nayeon,it's not you. It's me." "Go tell somebody else that lie! I ain't buying it!"

 

"Ok,it's you. You're just so innocent and clueless. You give way too much from yourself and you're way to sweet. It's annoying. You're annoying. I'm done with you. Bye." she growled and left.

 

Dahyun sighed and hugged Nayeon who's lips were trembling and her watery eyes close to letting out the held back tears. "She's not worth your tears." "I hate her! I hate her so much!" She gave up and sobbed on her best friend's shoulder until there wasn't anymore tears left.

 

"Wanna go get ice cream?" Nayeon nodded and quickly got up and pulled a chuckling Dahyun with her and wiping her tears. Once there,and happily gulping down a spoonful of ice cream,Nayeon spotted a certain blonde.

 

Nayeon growled,slammed the ice cream cup on the table and quickly made the way towards the blonde who was happily laughing with another black haired girl. That's who she left me for?! She glared at the blonde's back all way until she teacher her table. She quickly grabbed her shoulders and turned around,then without looking or thinking,her hand collided with her cheek. Just then she noticed that the blonde girl who was now holding her red cheeks,and with her jaw on the floor,wasn't Kim Bora.

 

Oh crap!