Forever Captain

Sad Ending (one shot)
Yoo Shi Jin fired the last shot of the battle hitting their opponent square in the stomach. Yet another successful battle. Wrapping his arms around Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young, they walked towards their plane.
“Hopefully we get a break after this. We can have a double date. You with your girlfriend and me with my comrade.” Captain shinned his signature gummy smile.
“Just be happy they are actually women and not some dolls.” Wolf replied with a smirk plastered on his face.
“Aigoo, you ruin all the fun. Let’s go home boys.” He said to the Alpha team. Piccolo replied with a thumbs up. The loud sound of the helicopter ran in their ears and the dust was practically flying at their faces. Even through all that noise, the clear sound of a bullet echoed through the air. Everything happened in slow motion. Yoo Shi Jin’s body shake due to the impact of the bullet lodging directly at the upper left part of his chest. His body fell slowly and eternally. Wolf caught Big Boss before his body fell to the ground. Blood was already everywhere. No words can describe the faces of the Alpha Team when they shot daggers at the enemy with his gun raised. It was the guy Big Boss shot in the stomach. His luck ended when the Alpha team fired with rage. One little bullet was about to end Captain’s life. Dae-young pressed against the bullet wound and held Yoo Shi Jin in his arms. Blood swarm out of his fingers like a flood ready to destroy everything in its path. With tears in his eyes, Dae-young pressed harder when Captain struggled to keep awake. 
“Stay awake!” Wolf yelled. Yoo Shi Jin thought he saw Kang Mo-Yeon. Ah, what a pretty doctor. Her lovely smile and her beautiful face. 
“It w-was fun doing all of th-these missions with you guys. Tell her I-I love you.” 
“No. You tell her yourself. STAY AWAKE YOU FOOL! ” 
“Ann-annyeong” The forever Big Boss, Captain, Yoo Shi Jin stuttered with his last final breath. He said goodbye to his comrades, his friends, family, but more importantly Kang Mo-yeon. His life was complete. 
 
The Alpha team came back together drowning themselves in sorrow. They carried his corpse back to Korea with honor and pride. They hung his uniform up in their dorm and teared up whenever they looked at it. They would also salute and recall all the missions and memories they created together. They are a team and Yoo Shi Jin will always be their Captain. Forever and always. As for Kang Mo-Yeon, Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young told her the news. 
“He wanted me to tell you that he loves you.” He said with tears at the corner of his eyes. The doctor broke down and went hectic for a long time. She managed to collect herself back overtime and start working again. She wants to help save people to make up for the one person she couldn’t save; her Captain Yoo Shi Jin.
 
 
Hope you didn't cry that much!