end

Huff n Puff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgbear: Irene, are you awake? 

I cant sleep.. I wish you where here to tuck me in T0T

Their was no reply from the girl. It was getting late, and before Kang Seulgi could even concider sleeping she would have to know that her girlfriend Joohyun Bae or what everybody called Irene was safe and sound. To the rest of the students in Seoul Performing arts accademy, they didn't have any form of idea that the most popular girl in the school, was actually dating the girl who likes to spend time alone, drawing or reading. It was unclear, but lets get this straight. Irene loved her girlfriend more than anything, but to save their relationship and her reputation they had to keep it a secret one. 

It was weird. 

Extremely weird. 

For the first time falling in love, with a girl she wouldnt of dared to talk to last year. Maybe because she made such a antitipation on her, turning her world upside down then maybe it was acceptable. Minutes turned into hours and Irene still wasnt replying. Normally it would be a instant reply, but for some reason Irene obviously was doing something better. Stuff like this worke the younger girl up. Was she not good enough? Meh, it really worked her up. Joohyun could of been doing anything right now, she could of been dumped in a alleyway many miles away. Seulgi tried her best not to worry, but it was natural to worry for a person you loved dearly. 

Seulgbear: ... are you gonna reply or what? I can tell your awake. 

The girl ended up checking snapchat, to open a snapchat from Park Jimin. He was a charming guy, with a big heart. The two could snapchat for hours on end, but it still didnt take her worry away. Everybodys snapchat stories where eventfull. Obviously Irene was out clubbing on a tuesday night, which pissed her off alot. There was Oh Sehun, the schools most popular jock and Irene grinding their bodys together.  What the actual ? Why on earth was she clubbing at this time, on a tuesday and the worst... grinding her body against another boy? Kang Seulgi wasnt a girl to tear up over love, but for the first time she could feel tears forming in her eyes. For one, she could bearly spend time with her girlfriend, but this was over the top. 

Seulgi managed to fall asleep, trying her best to clear the thoughts out of her mind. Did Irene even love her? Questions like this filled her head up with dispair. 

baechu: Omg, i'm so sorry // I was sleeping after a night of studying ^^ haha <3 

they where all lies. 

Irene had no idea that Seulgi knew what she was up too.

 

/

 

"Seulgi, are you okay? It looks like you where hit by a truck." Seungwan comments on her best friends mood and emotion. It was almost like her soul left her body, and she never seen her like that. Seulgi looked up and forced a small smile on her face, trying her best not to look at Joohyun in any form, no eye contact, no anything. 

".. i'm fine, dont worry." she smiled. "just this drawing is working me up." Wendy looked up at the sketchpad, it was a picture of a bear sitting besides a tree, looking up at th sky. Seulgi was always an amazing artist. She could draw anything by just looking at it for at least two seconds. The photo, of course described her emotions but of course she wasn't going to say anything. 

Seungwan put her hands around Seulgis shoulder and smiled. "It shouldn't work you up, it's amazing." she watched the girl press the expensive pencil over the rough sketch paper. "trust me, if you keep the work up then you could make millions by just producing a simple work of art." 

Seulgi looked at her best friend and sightly blushed for a moment. "Y-you think?" she was self concious on how she drew, and how people would see her art with. Wendy nodded with a large smile plasterd on her face. 

"I'm positive of it." 

The professor walked into the classroom, and everybody quickly ran to their desks. Pft. Of course Irenes one was empty, but so was Sehuns and Sooyoungs. She tried not to let it get to her, and most of all focus on the class what was going on. Biology. One of the most boring lessons in Seulgis opinion, but almost every class she hated besides art. Well with art she can feel a true connection with it, Like if something was on her mind like right now, then Art would help her relax and most of all to take her mind off whatver was on her mind. 

The door swooshed open and in walked three students. Irene and Sehun walking together, followed by Sooyoung texting on her phone from behind. "And why are you three late to my lesson?" the teacher sighed, getting up from his desk to comfort the three students. Irene had a bubble tea in her hands, and Sehun had a starbucks, those where probably the best hangover cures. " you." Sooyoung shouted into the phone and walked over to her desk. 

"Excuse me, Park Sooyoung step out of this classroom at this moment." It was obvious the girl was in ultimate y mode today. Sooyoung, or you would call her Joy got up out of her desk with the biggest sigh you could imagine, storming out of the classroom and slamming the door as loud as she could. Which left Irene and Sehun stood at the front of the classroom, sniggering and drinking their fresh beverages. "I will take those away from you two." he took the half drank cups and placed them on his desk. 

Irene looked over at Seulgi who was dazing out of the window. 

not looking into her eyes.

"Both of you have thirty seconds to explain why you where late." he had his arms crossed. "Or its a detention."

Sehun sighed and put his arms around the girls shoulders. "She stayed over at my place last night which is over a hour away in distance,, besides we are here now so why are you so botherd?" he rolled his eyes whilst Irene glared at him for the sudden contact. The teacher sighed. "It's your education your loosing on, just sit down whilst I go and talk to Sooyoung." 

Seulgi continued to stare out of the window. with the words of Sehun replaying in her mind. 'she stayed at my place last night.' over and over. His annoying voice, why the was Irene staying over? No. No. ing no. Her left hand was clenched,  did Irene sleep with the tall blonde ? Totaly was asleep whislt she texted her last night, but in the end it was one of her lies. "Let me sit here." sitting besides her was Yeri, the girl who should be in the grade below but se proved the school wrong when she passed all of the papers, which forced the school to move up a grade. 

"I said, let me sit here." Irene was getting pissy. "I will give you money." she pulled out her purse, "how much? 700?" 

Yeri looked at her confused, what on earth was she talking about, "Um, what are you asking me?" 

Irene sighed. "I will get you tickets to go and see MonstaX and to meet and greet them backstage whatever, its what kids like you like anyway." 

The younger girl put her books inside one folder and got up, moving to the desk at the back of the classroom, but simply turning down the offer for the tickets. Irene smiled and quickly sat down at the desk, putting her designer bag down on the cold flooring. Slightly moving her desk closer to Seulgis, the professor was taking longer than usual, but you could hear him screaming in Joys face who was most probably laughing her off at this moment. 

"hey," Irene whisperd, looking up at her girlfriend. "You look pretty today." 

Seulgi continued to stare out of the window. Ignoring her girlfriends complement. "Seulgggi?" the taller girl continued to ignore the girl for the rest of the lesson, she was tired of this. Tired of being Irenes toy. Tired of being noticed when Irene feels like it. Was it that hard just to be simply loved? Like really really hard? If Seulgi meant so much to her, then why is she going clubbing with Oh Sehun, and then worstly spending the night at his house. 

 

The bell rang for first break, and Seulgi was the first to get up and wander out of the classroom, trying her best to escape from Irenes reach leaving her confused. Going towards her locker, she put in her books and took out her bag and sketchpad. "Hey Seulgi." there was Jimin greeting her from the other side of her locker, with a big smile planted on his face.

"Ooh. h-hi Jimin." she smiled. "How are you doing today?" the boy asked. His hair, was bright blonde, and his uniform was neat and perfect. Well, thats how Seulgi described it. 

Seulgi looked down at her feet. "I'm doing fine." she lied out of her teeth, but she didn't want to worry the boy. 

Jimin leaned his shoulder against the locker. "I enjoyed that conversation we had last night which had me thinking." 

The girl looked at him, slightly confused. What on earth was he talking about? "Eh?" she asked which made him chuckle. Seulgis clumsyness and the way she was always clueless about everything made him smile. "Do you want to hang out some time?"

"Like, i-i mean go somewhere fun where we both could have fun together?" you could see the small tint of red on his face. 

Everybody in the corridoor turned around to see the group of 'princess rich s' walk across. The reason why they where called that was simple. They where just as pretty as a princess, or should you say godess? All of them, didn't have a single flaw. The rich fact was easy. Most of them had rich daddys with a large inheritance. It was fair to say they where absolutely full of cash, living in mansions and owning anything they desired. The s part, lets get this fact straight. Irene, Krystal, Sooyoung and Jinri slept around with almost every jock in this school. Not to mention how high they wear their skirts and how much makeup they splash on their faces. 

Irene was in the center concidering she was the most popular grl in the school, she glanced over to see Seulgi talking and smiling with Jimin. ing Park Jimin, that boy with blonde hair thinking he can get all of the girls, but damnnn is he gonna lay hands on her precious bear. She passed Jimin the biggest glare she could offer, hoping it would give him the idea 'shes mine now off'. Why was Seulgi talking, and smiling even with him? She knew she could make her smile or laugh so much better. Maybe her jealousy was a little apparent but she couldn't help it. 

"Ah, Irene just give me like the biggest death glare ever." he said, which made Seulgi look up to find Krystal and Joohyun going into their lockers, and taking out their gym clothes for physical education. Maybe hanging out with Jimin could be a distraction, a distraction from the girl who seems to think its okay to sleep around in other boys houses, or grind or flirt about with them. 

Seulgi closed her locker. "I would love too, Jimin." 

Jimin couldn keep in his smile, it was like the cheesiest thing known to man kind. "That's gr-reat! Are you free tonight? Maybe we could do something fun concidering I dont have any sport activities tonight." he iched his forhead hoping that the girl would say yes. 

The tall girl kept on shooting glances at her girlfriend, who was doing the same. "I think I am?"

"Do I take that as a yes?" he was so confident when he spoke, and it surpised Seulgi in a way. "Maybe." she chukled. Irene was texting somebody, but why should she be botherd. Her phone wasnt buzzing. Probably Sehun, that tall . She didn't understand. Why all of a sudden they have been like that? It broke her heart if she was being honest, seeing the girl you loved the most with a guy who has everything in life, then their is just Kang Seulgi, the girl who couldnt offer much to a rich girl like her. 

Jimin picked out his phone from his pocket. "Great! I will meet you at the back gate, just as school ends." 

The bell rang for third period. "I better go, I have a exam in tennis today and I can't miss it." he smiled. "See you later, Seulgi." 

"S-see you later Jimin." 

 

//

 

Seulgi spent the rest of this day ignoring Irene. She was sure that Irene had the idea that she didn't want anything to do with her anymore and that she was more than pissed off. She didn't even return any texts or glances. When the school day ended, the girl her phone to find at least fifty notifacations coming from Kakao talk, messages from a very certain someone.

Baechu: .-. why are you ignoring me. 

Baechu: I see you talking to that park jimin,,, why

Baechu: are you seriously going to ignore me forever, I havent done anything. o.o

The girl sighed and deleted the chat, 'havent done anything'? care to explain why you where grinding all over a guy, in a club? Not to mention that you where sleeping in his house. Seulgi has feeligns too, and that's what Irene doesnt realise. She gets thrown into the shade all of the time, if Irene is busy clubing or hanging around with her buddys, then its a no to hang around with the girl she loved the most. If people found out that Irene was dating a girl, it would fill social media up as she is the secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter