1/1

Movie Night

You comfortably lied on the couch with your friends from Got7. It was movie night and you really enjoyed spending time with the oh so busy boys. And even if the movie really , you were just happy to be with them, because you were one of the friends they could really trust, who was there before they even debuted. So it happened that you were really close with all of the boys ... but with one of them the connection felt really special, as if you had known each other forever. And you couldn't deny it ...recently your feelings grew stronger and stronger to this special guy in your life -JB. He lied beside you casually but you had this fluffy feeling, you wanted to cuddle with him, to hold him, just to feel his warmth and love. You already knew that you were special for him too ...but you were not sure if it was in a romantic way or not.

So at one point when you tried to steal a glimpse of the attractive boy you realised that he had fallen asleep. You started to grin like an idiot because you thought he was just the cutest thing ever. Usually he appeared really tough and chic, screaming and roaring like a dinosaur and dancing so hella y that it made you feel weak and helpless. But he was always really kind and caring when it came to you. Protecting you and wanting to make you smile. He was the strong leader but he often had to admit that he needed you too, just talking to him and comforting him. And now he was lying here, all innocent and so freakin cute. To see him like this was really a rare occasion so you really enjoyed it until one of the boys made you snap out of your special moment.

Yongjae whispered:"He's asleep, lets play a joke on him!". The boys were not sure at first because they knew how easily Jaebum looses his temper, so they decided that you should be the person in charge because he really couldn't get mad at you. You all decided that you will draw a mustache on his face and take a pic, that you have something to laugh at for a long time and also to make funny memories together. The boys gave you the pen and at first you didn't really knew how to do this. He was still lying there so you carefully sat on his lap, opened the pen and were just about to draw the first line when his eyes snapped open. All the boys jumped in surprise and ran to their room.

So you were still sitting in JB's lap and left all alone with him. Your cheeks turned a slight pink and you did not dare to look at him. You cursed at those traitors who ran off to a safe place and let you deal with this situation on your own. When you suddenly heard Jaebum say: "What the hell do you think you are doing here?" You got really nervous and didn't knew what to say but in the next moment the room was filled with JBs laughter. It made you sigh in relief and you started to laugh with him. Still a bit embarassed you wanted to get off him when he held your hips and said in a serious voice:" I want you to stay here." Your heart almost jumped out of your chest when he sat himself up and his face was just inches away from your own. A dirty smirk appeared on his face and he whispered in your ear:" i thought you knew that i loose my temper really quickly?" You tried to get yourself together but you couldn't even say a normal sentence you just stuttered: "I...the boys...you know..." His dirty grin grew even bigger when he realised how much it affected you when he was this close. He always thought that you were attractive and he always liked you but he was never really sure about asking you out and he never thought that the right moment was happening to confess, but right now he was enjoying this so much, realising that you were just as head over heels as him. After a few moments of joy he thought that he had enough and soflty said:" Don't worry it's ok, seriously you could do anything and i would still think you are the cutest thing in the world, i just can't get mad at you." Before you could say a word or react in any way you felt a warm pair of lips on your own. It was a really sweet yet emotional kiss because you two seriously had to wait way to long for this moment to happen. When you parted you looked each other deep in the eyes when JB finally said: "Want to be my princess that i can protect all the time?" Before you could respond to the cute confession the door to Jacksons room flew open and he shouted a disgusted: "EWWWWWWW!" All of you were laughing really hard and you just enjoyed this happy moment that you could only dream of for such a long time.