One

Jealous

"Oppa, oppa, oppa!"

Generally it was not at all okay for other girls to be calling to your boyfriend so much but this one… you could let it slide.

You had to, it would be too petty otherwise. But still…

"Hanbyul-ah, oppa will be busy for a long time after today, okay?"

She looked at him, not seeming to understand. "Oppa, hwaiting~"

He laughed, reaching over to ruffle her hair. "Yes, thanks sweetheart."

His phone vibrated and he leaned over to check it, then pulled her into his lap. You sighed as he bid her goodbye, and after waving bye to her yourself, turned around to lean forward against the kitchen sink, nursing your mug of coffee. You heard him walk her out, closing the door behind himself as they approached the waiting car.

You watched them through the window, smiling at how sweet and thoughtful Hanbin could be. You're being unreasonable, you scolded yourself, why are you being like this? So sulky. It's embarrassing, get a hold of yourself.

Immersed in thought, you never realized Hanbin had come back inside until you felt his breath against your neck and heard his voice in your ear.

"What are you thinking about, baby?"

Unable to suppress your reaction, you shivered, acutely aware of every finger of his hands, now resting on your hips. Using every ounce of will you possessed, you pulled away from him, setting your coffee down after you were out of his grasp.

"Just some stuff," you replied nonchalantly, leaning against the back of the sofa and meeting his eyes.

He reached for you again and you skipped just out of reach. Hanbin groaned. "Why are you running away from me? Let's get back to what we were doing before Hanbyul arrived, please?"

You blushed, looking away. Unfortunately you turned your head towards the bedroom, where the rumpled sheets on the bed prompted you to turn a darker shade of red.

" No it's okay, oppa, are you sure Hanbyul won't need more of your attention? Maybe you should go over."

"What?" He was confused, still trying to pull you back into his arms.

"Hanbyul, oppa. You should spend more time with her."

"I know, but today - " He stopped and narrowed his eyes at you.

"Is that what this is?"

"W-what do you mean? What what is?" You stuttered, looking down and almost falling over the coffee table in your rush to move away from him.

But it was too late. He had already reached you, wrapping his arms around your waist so that you couldn't escape.

Hanbin pressed his forehead against yours, and asked, " Are you mad that she came over?"

"No…"

" Okay, are you annoyed that we have less time together?

"No…"

"O-kay, then are you jealous of Kim Hanbyul?"

"N-no!"

"You are. Just admit it."

You pushed him away, turning to walk towards the bedroom. "No way, Hanbin. I'm not jealous of her.

"Come on, just say it."

"No, why should I say something that -"

But before you could finish the thought, you felt him grab your hand. He pulled so that you were now facing him, and slammed your back against the wall, catching the back of your head with his right hand so you wouldn't get hurt.

You gasped as much in surprise from the manhandling as from the sudden weight of his hips, pressing yours into the wall.

Nose to nose now, Hanbin looked into your eyes and whispered, "Why don't you just admit that you were jealous of my 4-year-old sister?"

Your tried to tilt your head to kiss him in an attempt to distract, desperate to avoid answering the question, and were surprised to find that he had wound his fingers through your hair, rendering your head immobile.

"Nuh-uh, princess. You're not getting out of this one."

You bit your lip. Fine. "Fine. Hanbyul gets to do things with you that I can't, especially in public."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah! I can't just crawl into your lap or grab your hand or anything like that."

"I suppose that's true…" he was leaning forward, almost speaking directly into your ear now.

"Yeah, so don't - oh."

Hanbin had placed a kiss, just under your ear, completely disrupting your train of thought.

"Continue," he commanded, as he started slowly leaving a trail of kisses down the side of your neck.

"Um."
Kiss.
"So."
Kiss.
"Don't -"

"Do"
Kiss.
"I"
Kiss.
"treat"
Kiss.
"Hanbyul"
Kiss.
"like"
Kiss.
"this?"

He had arrived at your collarbone, which he nipped before coming back up, almost kissing you but not quite. Having thoroughly lost your breath and ability to form coherent thoughts, you could only shakily let out what air was left in your lungs.

"Cat got your tongue, hmm?" he asked, smirking before finally giving you that kiss you wanted so badly.

Every kiss with Hanbin felt like the first, electricity flowing through your veins and all neurons firing. Your brain fighting to contain the sensation of his soft lips on yours and the way he held your chin, tilting your head just so, and how he could be so gentle and insistent at the same time.

When you finally broke apart, he gave you the biggest grin and you couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was.

"No, oppa, you definitely don't."