C h a p t e r 1

Our Love Will Go On and On (One Shot)

C h a p t e r 1:

 

                “She’s here,” JaeJoong whispered so happily.

 

JaeJoong peeked out from the bushes to get a better view of her.  He frowned when he saw her on her knees again, staring out into the open lake.  He can tell that she took a deep breath and gave out a big, yet sad sigh.  He can just imagine her pouting right now.  ‘I wonder what you’re thinking about,’ he thought.

 

                “YunHo oppa, wae?” JaeJoong heard her say in a crying voice.  “I loved you so much.  You promised to be with me forever.”  JaeJoong frowned when he heard her sob.  “Aish, MinYoung~ah, you’re so weak.  He’s not worth it.  Forget about him you stupid idiot.”

 

                “You’re not an idiot,” JaeJoong said out loud.  His eyes widened and he hid behind the tree.  MinYoung stood up.

 

                “Who’s there?” she asked.  There was no response.  Nothing was heard but the wind softly blowing.  “Whoever you are…thank you,” she whispered softly and walked away.

 

JaeJoong watched her leave.  He raised an eyebrow once he stood up.

 

                “What did she say?” he asked himself and walked back to his place.

 

It was now the next day when MinYoung finally finished her class for the day.  She took in the fresh air and felt her stomach growl.  MinYoung curled her loose hair behind her ear and walked to a nearby café.   She looked out the window of the café to see if it was crowded or not.  Once she did, she saw one of the cutest guys there ever.  MinYoung felt herself blushing as a smile crept up her face.  She hesitated on whether she should go inside or not.  Already being at the entrance, she had no choice but to just go in.  Suddenly, she was greeted by him.

 

                “Annyeongsayo, Kim JaeJoong, imnida and I will be your waiter,” JaeJoong said shyly.  MinYoung shyly smiled back.  “Oh, um, you can sit here near the window.”

 

                “Kamsahamnida,” she said quietly and read the menu.

 

                “Um, I’ll be back in a few.” 

 

MinYoung nodded and took out her book that needs to be read for a book report.  After reading about 7 pages, she can smell food that’s placed in front of her.  Her eyes left the book as she looked up to see JaeJoong.

 

                “Oh, kamsahamnida,” she said.

 

                “No problem.  Just call me if you want anything, alright?” JaeJoong said.

 

                “Alright.”

 

She paid and exited the café.  Like every day, she would walk down to the lake.

 

                “JaeJoong~ah, hyung said you can go,” said LeeTeuk, one of the waiters.

 

                “Oh, araso.  Bye,” said JaeJoong.

 

                “Peace.”

 

JaeJoong chuckled and walked out of the café.  He headed to the lake, hoping he would see her again.  He checked the time with widened eyes and soon sprinted to the lake.  ‘I hope she’s still there,’ he thought.  Being about a yard away, JaeJoong caught his breath.  He then walked behind the bushes he usually hides in.  He took a peek and smiled to see her.  He smiled to not only because of her, but to also see her genuine smile.  ‘She’s smiling,’ he thought.  ‘What a really beautiful smile she has.’

 

Days had passed since then.  When MinYoung walks home from school, she would head to the cafe and hides behind a tree that faces the café to see JaeJoong working.  Secretly, she would watch him work.  MinYoung loves the way he smiles and she loves it that he’s able to make customers comfortable around him.  She sighed dreamingly and watched him even more.  JaeJoong looked out the window, which made her hide completely, hoping she wouldn’t get caught.

 

                “Weird.  I thought someone was behind a tree,” JaeJoong mumbled to himself.

 

Quickly, MinYoung walked away so that he doesn’t turn to the window again.  A few days had passed and all JaeJoong has seen was her smile.  He kept wondering why MinYoung kept smiling all of a sudden though.  Did she find someone new?  Did she move on already?  Those two questions really did kill him.  He heard her giving out a small giggle.

 

                “Aigoo, such a beautiful smile and beautiful voice,” JaeJoong said and remembered how he served her in the café.  “Aish, I was such a dork.”

 

                “Who’s there?” he heard you call.  His eyes widened and he quickly covered his mouth.  “Come out!  I heard you!”  JaeJoong soon heard footsteps coming closer.  His heart was beating fast as he knew that he can’t walk anywhere else.  “W-Who are you?”  His eyes widened.  JaeJoong looked up to see her in front of him again.  “Y-You’re the waiter.”  JaeJoong stood up and gave MinYoung a smile

 

                “Well, I’m glad to see that you remembered me,” JaeJoong said with a small laugh.  She smiled along with him.

 

                “So, you’re the stalker,” she said.  JaeJoong’s eyes widened.

 

                “H-How did you know?” JaeJoong asked.

 

                “I heard someone here a couple of weeks ago,” MinYoung replied.  “I guess it was you.  I’ve been hearing the bushes too you know.”  JaeJoong just looked down, feeling so embarrassed.  “Thank you.”

 

                “For what?” JaeJoong asked so confused.

 

                “For watching me.  I better go.  Nice meeting you again, JaeJoong~shi.  Bye.”  JaeJoong watched her leave and he then gave a late wave.

 

                “Bye.”

With MinYoung’s new routine, she would end up watching JaeJoong at the café and JaeJoong will accompany her at the lake.

 

                “You know,” JaeJoong started off.  “I had noticed you behind a tree near my work place.”  Her eyes widened.  “I guess you’re my stalker?”  MinYoung blushed and embarrassedly nodded.  “Why?”

 

                “Mollayo,” she answered.  “Why did you stalk me?”

 

                “Mollayo,” he answered the same with a smile.  His smile just made her smile too.  “Did you just have an urge to see what I do?”

 

                “Did you?” she asked, not answering his question.

 

                “Yup.”

 

                “Then, I did, too.”

 

It was silent for the two of them.  Neither of them said a word since they don’t even know what to say to each other.

 

                “MinYoung~ah?” JaeJoong called.  She faced him, wondering on what he wants to say.  Slowly, he looked at her and became off guard from her big, curious, brown eyes.

 

                “What is it?” she replied.

 

MinYoung’s eyes widened when she saw JaeJoong leaning in very slowly towards her face.  She felt paralyzed and don’t even know what to do.  What should she do?  Move?  Push him away?  Scream?  Talk?  Lean in with him?  Naturally, she just closed her eyes, waiting for her action.  An electric jolt shot down their backs.  JaeJoong slowly cupped her faced and gently kissed her.  The two had never felt like this before, even when they were with their first love.  They both loved it which had them made their kiss deeper.  When they ran out of breath, JaeJoong and MinYoung slowly pulled away, catching their breath.  The two blushed and smiled once they slowly made eye contact

 

                “Sorry,” they both said at the same moment.  They looked at each other again and chuckled.

 

                “I loved it,” MinYoung blurted.  JaeJoong looked at her.  She looked at him and gave him a sweet smile that made him melt inside.

 

                “I love you,” JaeJoong said.  She looked at him with big eyes.  “I promise you, I’ll make our love last forever.  On and on our love will go.”  With that, she quickly hugged him.

 

                “I love you, too.”

_________________________________________

Thank you for reading my one-shot! :)