48: Unwinding Day 2

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, everyone felt severe headache except Eunhyuk.

Prince Manager cooked hangover soup for breakfast for everyone to feast on.

"Eat up you morons! You drank so much last night!" He scolded the boys as the descend the stairs, "You drank without permission tsk tsk, thank me now because im not telling any of this to the company," he added.

"Sorry hyung," they all bowed.

"Leeteuk, youre the leader, you should know whats right and whats wrong," Prince told Leeteuk who was the last to go down.

"Sorry hyung," he apologized.

"Eat up! We're going island hopping in about an hour or so!" Prince smiled.

"Eunhyuk hyung, did you drink last night?" Ryeowook asked Eunhyuk who was enjoying his soup.

"Nope," he answered.

"Im curious," he said "Who had the worst drinking habit?" Ryeowook asked with a smile.

"I bet its Heechul hyung!!" Sungmin pointed at Heechul who was barely awake.

"Yah, im not that bad," Heechul said in his bed voice then he scratched his head.

"So who is it?" Sungmin asked Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk wiped his mouth with a napkin and looked at Donghae.

"Donghae hyung?!" Ryeowook exclaimed.

"Me? Why why?" he asked Ryeowook.

"Bad. Drinking. Habits," Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with with eyes shooting fireballs.

"Oh God," Donghae was surprised, "What did I do?!" he asked Eunhyuk.

"Well, lets see..." Eunhyuk paused and thought for a moment, "You shouted at me, You got angry, You ran outside to the beach, you hugged me and talked about VERY PRIVATE things," Eunhyuk answered him.

"Oh shoot, Oh shoot, What did you say Lee Donghae!!?" Donghae said in his head.

"Ey....he he he he, It....happens.." He laughed nervously infront of Eunhyuk.

"Ohhhh? It happens huh?" Eunhyuk nodded, he was still looking at him. He can feel Eunhyuk's dark aura hovering around him.

"What 'VERY PRIVATE THINGS' Did you talk about Lee Donghae?! Is it about Jihyun?! Is it about the time i accidently wore his underwear?! I dont know anymore!!" Donghae was freaking out on the insides.

He couldnt remember anyhing he did last night after he drank.

He didnt even know he went outside and hugged Eunhyuk!

"Geez Donghae, youre on fire!" Kangin .

Donghae wanted to hide because he was embarassed of what Eunhyuk said.

He wanted to hide under his shell and never come out again.

"Hes worse than me!" Heechul laughed.

"Youre worse you bastard you peed on my face once," Kangin punched Heechul's arms.

"OOOOOOOOOOOH DISGUSTING! WHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA!" Kyuhyun laughed uncontrollably!

The breakfast hall was filled with laughter as the members talked about funny stories they had when they were drunk.

After breakfast, their day has begun.

The boat arrived at the shore for the boys.

One by one, they hopped on the vessel and started their cruise towards the islands!

Sungmin was mesmerized by the beautiful ocean and the islands scattered throughout the area. He took thousands of photos to preserve that memory.

"Kyu, take a photo of me," Sungmin handed his phone to Kyuhyun.

"Do it yourself," he gave it back to Sungmin.

"Whats with that attitude?" He asked Kyuhyun.

"You tell me," he told him while looking at the ocean.

"Look, im so--"

"Kids! We're here! First island baby!" Shindong exclaimed!

"YEAHHHHHHHHH!" Kyuhyun stood up and cheered.

"Lets go find shells Kyuhyun!" Donghae called Kyuhyun as he hopped off the boat.

"Lets go!" Kyuhyun followed Donghae, leaving Sungmin hanging.

"Okay," Sungmin smiled to himself as he witnessed Kyuhyun running away from him.

Everyone went off the boat and enjoyed the island.

Heechul sunbathed.

Donghae and Kyuhyun collected shells and caught little crabs.

Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Siwon went swimming.

Sungmin, Shindong and Eunhyuk surfed along the big waves.

Kangin and Yesung slept under the shade of a tree.

Eunhyuk, who was surfing for quite a while walked around the island's shore and enjoyed the view of the ocean as he walked.

He stopped walking and settled down the sand.

He suddenly remembered the time he went to the beach with Jihyun just weeks before his debut as a member of Super Junior.

They would take long walks along the beach, holding each other's hands and talking about things that made them happy, sad and mad.

"Why cant I forget you?" Eunhyuk asked himself, he talked out loud since no one is there anyways, "Donghae is right, I deserve someone better," he added.

"Yes you do," someone behind him said.

Eunhyuk turned and it was Donghae.

"What are you doing here?" He asked him.

"I wanted to apologize for creating troubles last night," Donghae sat down beside him, "I cant control myself when im drunk," he laughed.


"If you dont mind, i would like to ask you," Donghae started off, "What did I say last night?" he asked Eunhyuk as quick as a lightning!

"Do you really want to know?"

"Y...yes,"

"You talked about my ex," Eunhyuk told him.

"Oh . Im so sorry hyung I--"

"Its fine," he sighed.

"Did I say the part where you deserve someone better?" He asked nervously.

"Yes,"

"Oh my God, I ruined myself," Donghae said.

"Its okay though, its in the past," he sighed again.

"Teuk hyung told me about it," Donghae said.

"That old man, always sharing my secrets," Eunhyuk smirked.

"But ill stand for what I said, its her loss not yours,"

"Tch,"

"Really! Like if i was her i wouldve understood you and held on," Donghae said, "It mustve felt like hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter