3: My Little Surprise

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, when is he coming?" Kyuhyun eagerly asked Eunhyuk who's still looking down the window.

 


"Anytime now," he answered. Kyuhyun approached the window and looked down too.

 


"I see he already met ELF," Kyuhyun smiled. Eunhyuk ignored what Kyuhyun said because he was staring at Donghae who was greeting the fans. He his lips and smirked.

 


"Hyung are you okay? is there anything wrong down there?" kyuhyun asked.

 


"Nothing," he looked at Kyuhyun and pat his back. Eunhyuk lifted himself up and sat down the sofa.

 


Back outside, Donghae was done meeting the fans and headed inside the company building.

 

"I only knew today! congratulations oppa!" Jessica greeted him. Jessica was Donghae's friend for almost 10 years. Jessica debuted earlier than him, they were good friends.

 


"Thanks jessi," he replied and he gave her a hug. Jessica's heart fluttered when she recieved a warm hug from Donghae.

 

"Do well okay? i know you can," she encouraged Donghae.

 


"You know me," Donghae replied with a wink.

 

"Donghae lets go we're short on time," Prince informed, so Donghae bid goodbye to Jessica.

 

Donghae reached the third floor where the members are waiting for him. He was right infront of the door, he stopped and took a deep breath. When he opened the door,there was no one waiting for him. Could it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter