Rule 2 - Don't drive if I am with you

My Annoying Fake Boyfriend ( On Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I nodded to response seunghyun hyung who is explaining us about the plan. I glance at seungri who has a dazed look. He looks so bored already. He was still keeping his mouth shut. That kid, he listens pretty well to me though. 

“when are we having the date then?” I ask seunghyun hyung.

The plan was simple. CEO has already hired some journalists to follow us and write an article. We just need to have a fake date so that the journalist would have some evidence photos of us. And it will be all over the news the next morning.

“I will tell you guys when everything is ok. So please wait here” seunghyun hyung glances at seungri.

“Behave well seungri” he said as he went out of the room leaving the two of us.

Seungri yawned really loudly as soon as seunghyun hyung leaves. He who is sitting beside me suddenly turn around to face me and –

“How can you guys work like that? It is so boring. Seunghyun hyung was just keep repeating the same things again and again. Does he think we are dumb or what? We get it if he said it for once. No need to said over again..”

There go him talking nonstop. I feel like my ears are going to explode if I keep staying beside him. Seriously I have never seen someone that talkative in my life before.

“seungri..” I call out his name to make him stop talking for a while.

“nae hyung”

I put my finger on my lip gesturing him to stop talking. He nodded instantly and makes a gesture of zipping his own mouth back. And it was quiet finally. I leaned to the back of the chair and closed my eyes a bit to take a nap. I haven’t had that much sleep since that scandal arise.

“seungri..” I half a sleep call out his name.

“nae hyung” seungri replies back with a whisper. He is being thoughtful because I was sleeping.

“please turn off the light”

I heard his steps to the light switch. And it was complete dark. As soon as it turns dark, it makes me more sleepy. But then a question come to my mind, so I ask seungri right away.

“seungri-ah”

“nae hyung”

“what do you want to do on” my eyes lid start to shut down.    

“…our date..?” I mumble.

And I drift into a dreamland even before hearing his reply.

 

“Hyung..hyung..KWON JIYONG”

A shout come straight into my ear and it makes the whole body of mine shoot up in surprise. I blinked. I don’t really remember anything. And I turn around to see seungri with a big dumb smile on his face as usual.

“Did I fell asleep?” I yawned a bit with my hand covered unlike someone who yawned without even bothering to cover.

“You were sleeping so deep that I even have to shout at you” I stretch a bit and nod at him.

“do we need to go now?”

“Yes jiyong and where did you decide to go?” seunghyun hyung appeared right at the moment.

“just let’s go to the hongdae café. My favorite one, I have been craving the coffee from there too. Is that ok seungri?”

Seungri smiles a bit and just nodded. And we went to the car that is waiting for us. I was surprised to see my own car there.

“Because it is a date. At least, it has to be with your car isn’t it? You can drive right?”

 

The thing is, I have been really depressed because of those things and I cant really focus these days. My doctor also advised me not to drive too. I don’t really know if I can drive it or no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter