Final

You Are Not My Type!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up to a wavy of blonde hair under his chin. He stared at the clock and signed when he realised that it was just 7 in the morning, it was too early for sunday. Sehun pulled away a little so he could see Seulgi's face and his action received a whine from the sleeping girl.

Sehun smiled at how cute seulgi was even in her sleep. Sehun stared at Seulgi's peaceful sleeping face. He brought his finger up and brushed away the strand of hair that covered Seulgi's eyes, and then he settled his arm around Seulgi's waist.

Two years ago when he first met Seulgi, he didn't expect that he would fall head over heels for Seulgi. Sehun was someone who fantasized about dating with someone that matches his ideal type.

Sehun written down on his diary (it's so girly thing but Sehun didn't care). He always hopped that he could meet his ideal type and date happily. But of course, it didn't work like that. Sehun liked someone with natural black long straight hair and white skin ,just like him. He aslo preferred someone who was 3 years or 2 years older than him, someone who had double eyelids and someone who think of him and dressed well. However, Seulgi didn't meet the criteria at all. Seulgi like to color her hair such as brown,blonde,gray,orange, she had tried it all. But Sehun found himself didn't mind with it. In contrary, he thought that Seulgi looked good in any hair colors and hairstyles. Seulgi always looked beautiful in no matter what. Eventhough sehun like big eyes and double eyelids girls but he is okay with Seulgi's single eyelids. Because of her single eyelids, Seulgi look more y and sometime she looks so cute. Sehun loved everything about of her. Sehun also loved Seulgi's smile,Bear Smile. Sehun would do anything just to see that bear smile everyday in his life. Unable to help himself, Sehun leaned forward and kissed Seulgi's forehead gently. Seulgi stirred in her sleep before she groaned sleepily and snuggled closer to Sehun.

Sehun smiled as he enveloped Seulgi in his arms and Seulgi sighed in contentment. "Why are you up so early?" Sehun's voice was soft with sleepiness.

"I don't know. Did I wake you up? I'm sorry. Go back to sleep." Sehun rubbed Seulgi's back soothingly. Seulgi hummed in response before he buried her face in the crook of Sehun's neck and fell asleep again. Sehun kissed Seulgi's head one more time and hugged her tighter. Seulgi's soft snores lulled him back to sleep.

"What are you cooking?" Sehun peeked through Seulgi's shoulder and frowned when he saw a burnt ramyun.

"I am trying new recipe. Go and sit down." Seulgi kept flipping the noodle.

"It was burnt." Sehun stated as a matter of fact. Seulgi turned around to give Sehun a glare and Sehun took that as a sign for him to shut up. He walked toward the kitchen counter and sat on one of the stools. He stared at Seulgi who was looking so serious at whatever she was trying to make. A fond smile appeared on Seulgi's face. Sehun's ideal type was someone who can cook. He always imagined coming home to a table full of foods after a whole day working. But Seulgi couldn't cook at all. Well, Seulgi could cook ramyun and rice but let's not count that. However, even though Seulgi knew she couldn't cook, she liked to cook for Sehun. Sehun knew Seulgi was doing that to please him and even though most of the time the foods tasted bad, Sehun still finished it. Seulgi tried hard and Sehun realised it. He didn't want to make Seulgi sad by saying the foods tasted bad. It's hard especially when the foods tasted like burnt socks, but Sehun was willing to do anything to make his girlfriend happy.

"It's done!" Seulgi exclaimed happily as she put the plate in front of Sehun.

Sehun eyed the food carefully and he really didn't know what it was. There was burnt fried ramyun and honey on top of it. Sehun gave Seulgi a questioning look and Seulgi broke out into a smile.

"It's called ramyun-ddang! Taste it. It will taste so nice." Seulgi picked one piece of it and put it in front of Sehun's mouth. Sehun parted his lips reluctantly and let Seulgi shoved the weird looking food into his mouth. Sehun munched it slowly and he tried hard not to grimace at the taste. Sehun didn't know how to describe the taste, it was just...weird. Sehun smiled when Seulgi looked at him expectantly.

"It's good, Seul ah." Sehun put his thumb up. Seulgi's eyes sparkled in excitement.

"I knew it! Let me try it too." Seulgi ate a big piece at once and grimaced immediately.

Sehun felt a little bit sorry for her but he didn't say anything. Seulgi sighed after she swallowed the food.

"I'm sorry. I won't cook anymore." Seulgi sounded so sad and it made Sehun felt bad instantly.

"Hey, what's wrong? It's not that bad." Sehun pulled Seulgi to sit on his laps.

"I know all this time you were just trying to make me happy by saying my foods taste n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter