Final (^O^)v

You should only look at me

Been into Jikook lately (´-﹏-`;) I tried my best tho. *deep sigh*

 

And the winner is .... BANGTAN SEONYONDAN!'

Taehyung literally jumped up and down when he heard that, Jin and Namjoon almost hugging each other on stage but tried not to cuz of the fans. A horse and grandpa smiling while bowing inthe direction of the fans a Hyper jungkook and A laughing Jimin.


'ARMY SARANGHAEYO!'

Jimin yelled at the microphone while leaving a smiling kookie at his back.
All things were going well,,, Until Jhope placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder.


Jeon Jungkook was Always the Jealous type whenever it comes to Jimin. He wanted wait no... Craved for his hyung's attention so thats why he practically clings onto him when the camera is not in range. Internally slapping jhope hyung in the face he continued singing 'I need U' in the mic trying his best to smile.


Jimin wasnt paying attention that much because he was so happy. He didnt care when Hobie placed lipstick on his lips crookedly.


Jimin did a good job in hiding his tears of joy on stage but whne they got down tears automatically blurred his line of vision.

'Jiminnie Hyungggg dont cryyyy'

Jungkook said while hugging his hyung but then the camera had to ruin it all.

Jimin tried avoiding the camera but it caught up to him anyways saying he was just happy thats why he was emotional right now.

And then again on their trip back home Jhope was still clinging onto Jimin on his right side in the van leaving a very grumpy jungkook on Jimin's left.

'hyung you should only look at meeeee'

Whined kookie in his hyung's ears.

'I cant do that kookie that would mean me being blind with a picture of you in my brain'

Jungkook again whined while hugging his hyung

'HYUUUUUUUUUNG'

Jimin chuckled and patted his Maknae's head declaring that he was the cutest thing in the world (^_^)/

'Eomma! What did you feed my Maknae ?'

'Jiminnie i think Jungkookie's hungry i actually ate everything awhile ago'

Jin said while massaging Namjoon's temples.

'What the hell hyung?'

'Know your language Jiminie'

'Sorry'

Jimin went back and gave attention to his maknae. Thankfully he was asleep and Jimin started chatting with Jhope.

Jungkook again was woken up a few hours later. Pushing jhope's face away from jimin's lap whining about personal space

'Jungkookie ? Personal Space ? We dont have that dont we ?'

Jimin said jokingly while running his hands through jungkook's hair. Jungkook instinctively leaned onto the touch.

'Hyung that's different! Your MINE'

'Kookie i dont have your name written on me'

Jimin chuckled again. Jhope has stopped bugging jimin and paid attention to the alien sleeping beside him. Jungkook grabbed a pen and a sticky note from his bag writing

'Hyung should only look at Jungkook'

And

'Jiminnie hyung is Jungkook's only'

Placing it on his hyungs cheeks he smile triumphantly.


'There you go hyung!'

Jimin laughed and laughed holding his stomach because it hurt so bad.

Jungkook made his day. AGAIN. (°ー°〃)


'Hyung promise me!'

'Promise you what kookie yah?'

'That Youll only look at me!'

Jimin smiled eyes forming into cresents and pecking jungkooks cheeks that were flushed.


'Ill only look at you Jungkookie.'


'JIMINNIE HYUNG IS MINE!'

Growled jungkook when jhope suddenly tried hugging his hyung.


'You guys get a room! This van is full of lovebirds it disgusting!'

'Shut up old man'

Namjoon replied playfully. And then that started a debate in the van.


Aigoo bangtan.... (´-﹏-`;)


(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v


A/N:

MY JIKOOK FEELS ARE OVERFLOWING 💔💔 WHAT HAVE I DONE.