Jealous Kyu

Screenshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Babe~" Jongwoon who was busy washing dishes dries his hands and gives his Husband a tight hug and a peck on his lips "How's your day Babe?" he looks at the brunette only to find him frowning "It's fine" Weird, His husband never answered him with a few replies, He looks at him worriedly "KyuHyun you know you can tell me what's wrong~" The brunette then sit on the couch and he looks at Jongwoon with a frown, The raven then sit beside him and give him a hug "Babe don't do this to me~ Tell me what's wrong?" KyuHyun then pulls away from the hug and get his phone.

"Explain that screenshot Kim Jongwoon" The raven send that to KyuHyun,  he was going to chuckle but he know his husband well, He calls him Kim Jongwoon when he is serious or they are doing passionate things together.  He tilt his head to look at his husband who were staring at his phone absorbing the screenshot's content.


Ys: I hope I find a sweet and caring guy like you~

Jin: I will make sure that guy is good or I'll kick him

Ys: Yah! Don's scare him!

Jin: /pecks on your cheeks/ I wouldn't

Ys: /giggles/ Urusai~

Jin: Oh god I am imagining you're chuckling Hyung~

Ys: Pfft.. You're ually frustrated Jin go to Rongiee~ I will surely say it to her you're flirting with me

Jin: What? You're our Baby~~

Ys: I'm not a Baby! You Babo! If I meet you again, I'll kick you on your buttocks

Jin:  Ah~ Very Naughty~ I like that, Rongie is laughing her off while reading this

Ys: Urusai! T^T I need to go now Byee~~~

Jin: Saranghae~~

Ys: Babo Nado saranghae  My fake Appa /laughs/

End of Conversation ( It is the action you're implying on a chat or message. so it's a chat~)


After the screenshot that Jongwoon sent there was a message below:

I wish you can meet him, The sweet and caring guy that I met and the one who loves me and who marry me, but too bad you hate me now and you can't meet My KyuHyun.


"Nevermind" The maknae then proceed to their room 'Oh no' Jongwoon mumbles to himself and he follow his husband inside the room who were removing his tie 

"It was from my closest friend, Before I met you we're friends like we're really close we exchange messages and he treat me like we're together, But don't worry Babe he is married already and I am married with you and besides I am younger so they treat me like their own son" KyuHyun who was still frowning, looks away and lays on the bed "And he hates me now"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter