The day

Remember that
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14th March 2015,Thursday

Cloudy day

The day I never expected will be coming.The day I’d regret for making such a decision ( but honestly,I actually looking forward this day to come for so long,but…uh)It’s all started when my mum asked me something I never did aware of it as well.

“Dear,would you do me a favour?”without doubting ,of course I nodded ,whatever my mum said I will be agreeing never did I shook my head rejecting her.However,because of this,I actually get myself in trouble (actually it isn’t any troubling matters,it’s a matter of l…)

“Yes,of course mum.What is it?”my sense always wasn’t as great as my younger sister,I actually didn’t smell something fishy about my mum’s statement.(I’m actually very gullible , I believe in people easily  just as I do believe alien is exist)

“Would you help me for tonight class,teaching the grade 10th students for their Maths subject since you’re much more greater than mum right now.Your knowledge of this subject is much more wider than mum.I’m getting old now and my brain doesn’t work as well as it does before.You are different you’re young and you know the latest syllabus of the subject more than mum does.So,I was thinking you should take over these students from now on,”my mum just blurted out everything without even giving me a chance to say anything.Sometimes,my mum was kind of cunning like a fox,she always decide on something without me knowing or prepare for it yet.Plus,she knew what is my weakness is,she knew I would say ‘yes’ to her because she knew I’m soft –hearted when she talk about her health.

“But…but”I tried to reject but I couldn’t blurted out anything like my mum did,I didn’t know what should I say to reject her.

“Dear,you have to find something to do now,you’d been out from college for almost half a year now,it’s time for you to work;”to be honest,I actually quite enjoy my day right now without waking up for any classes (and..mum,half a year isn’t that long yet,I haven’t get enough with my holiday yet..) “You got to step out for this reality world.Do you still thinking of furthering your studies?You know your mum and dad couldn’t afford you for more?”she said , yes, everything she said was true,if it wasn’t because my parents can’t afford me for furthering my studies,I wouldn’t have stop after getting my degree, (..actually,I ain’t a degree postgraduate student,it’s just half of the semester..)

“Okay,okay.”

With that I agree with her and promise to take over the grade 10th students from her ,teaching them the Maths subject.

And,then ,hell ya,I regret for what I did in just a few seconds of thinking of it .Just right before the class started,I tried to reject my mum's request.

"What?Drop about the nonsense and get out from the room already,they are all here right now.Haven't you prepare everything already earlier then now come out,"mum insisted me to do it even though I decide of last minute that I don't want to do it.

This was when I regret of myself for being never cautious of whatever my mum told me to do.

To tell the truth,the reason I don't want to accept my mum request for this is all because there's someone I adore but never did anyone know about it,and that one person is one of the grade 10th student that my mum had ordered me to guide them for their Maths subject.There's no turning point for me right now,I'm just right in the peak of something sharp,no matter what I do i will still drop to the sharp thingy.

I calm myself down before step into the room with the books with me(you know how much courage I gather to just face this small matter,for a timid person like me...)

"Boys,tonight my daughter will be teaching you guys for Maths subject,so please go over there,"mum escorted them to my place.

(..my heart almost directly jump out through my chest.)I wasn't just me who is nervous ,the boys also getting nervous and being all shy,pushing each other who will be sitting next to me.(actually,I was expecting he will be sitting next to me since he was always by my mum's side during the class ...)

"I'm going to sit here in the middle."

"Aish,Hyunsik-ah."

"I'm the one who get this seat first,not for you Ilhoon-ah."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter