Chapter 1

365 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

--- Pov

I'm sitting waiting impatiently to get my name called out you wanna know why?, today is the day were I get my results from my check up last week. I'm really nervous about the results. I couldn't even sleep last night thinking about it,actually since last week I had my check up its driving my nuts I mean who wouldn't when you throw up a blood.
 
~ flashback ~
 
" are you okay!! You look really pale? "
" yeah! I'm okay Oppa !! "
" I'm going to the bathroom Oppa!! You go in first!!

I am having lunch with my Unnies and Oppa right now I felt a bit nauseous again I've been feeling this a lot lately I've been having bad headache for a couple of month now I thought that maybe just because of my busy schedule so I ignored it but as I made my way to the bathroom my head were really hurt and my vision start to get blurry I felt like I was going to pass out in a second but luckily I was still able to carry my self in the toilet. I splash some water in my face and felt like I have regained my consciousness then I start coughing blood. I was really shock and scared so I decided to see a doctor.
 
~ End of flashback ~

" Im Yoona "
" Yes "
" Dr Ha. Would like to see you now " 
" thank you "

I knock to his door my hands were shaking as I touch the door knob!! There's so many thoughts I have in my mind right now..

" come in "
" thank you Dr Ha. "
" I'm going to straight to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter