DONE

Crush

Your eyes fixed outside your classroom until the person who was talking and laughing with his friends disappear from your eyes. You let out a sigh. It was so hard when you are having a crush on someone and it’s triple hard when the guy is so hot and kind of tsundere. Your mind start to wander around imagining how it will be if you ever have a chance to talk or even make an eye contact with your crush but those things will never happen. Maybe.

You walk out your classroom while reading your notes, didn’t even realize who’s in front of you until your body make a contact with someone. You look up and the blood start to shoot up to your face.

“Eyes. Use it while walking.” He said with an annoyed face leaving you speechless. You stood still on the hallway for 3 minutes until you realize something.

“Koo Junhoe talk to me.”

 

As usual, you keep your eyes fixed outside the classroom whenever Junhoe and his friends walk out from their class. Your class is next to the cafeteria and most of the student will walk pass your classroom in order to go to the cafeteria and that was your only chance to see Junhoe who is your senior and have a different races from your class. Your smile start to form when you see him with his friends and suddenly he was looking at you. Your face froze when he smile at you making you look away from him.

“This isn’t it. He must be smiling to his friends. Not me. Ha ha ha ha.. Stop dreaming!”

 

It’s your day to clean the classroom and the great thing is you are left alone when you decide to went to the toilet for five minute. You sighed out loud looking how messy the classroom and how mean the other classmate to actually leave you alone. But you never take it seriously because you know they will apologize and you are used with them. You slowly start tidying the table and didn’t even realize that it was raining. After an hour struggling with your mess up classroom you walk out from the classroom to the front door realizing that it’s raining. You sighed for nth time and waited till the rain to stop.

“The weather broadcast said there will be no rain. What is this?” You let out your anger and stomp your feet.

“You didn’t bring your umbrella?” Someone suddenly asking with his annoying tone making you startled. You didn’t manage to answer when he suddenly went back leaving you alone. You look at Junhoe’s friend leaving without him and you just decide to wait till the rain stop again.

“Since I only have one of this, let’s share it.” He suddenly come with an umbrella. He looks like running around in order to get the umbrella.

“N-no.. It’s okay.”

He opened the umbrella and walk out from the front door waiting for you but you don’t seem to be going and he end up dragging you outside the front door to be under the same umbrella with him. You walk out the school while sharing the same umbrella with your one and only crush, Koo Junhoe.

“Which area do you live?”

“It’s next to the playground.”

You answer and he just nodded. He actually walked you home and you manage to get his phone number. You decide to text him and thank him for his unexpected kindness.

‘Are you busy?’

You scream out your lung when you send the text message. Your heart can’t stop racing and you keep on rolling on your bed while waiting for his reply.

Ding!

Your heart stop.

‘What do you want?’

‘Just want to say thanks. If you didn’t share your umbrella with me, I would have been drenched by the rain.’

‘If you are drenched, you would catch a cold now. Pay me for doing that!’

You scratch your head.

‘I will bring my umbrella and share it with you’

You scream over your own text message.

‘Call! I hope it’s will rain so hard tomorrow. Let’s go to the school together tomorrow

“WHAT IS THIS? I NEVER EXPECT THIS LIKE OH MY GOD MY CRUSH ASKED ME TO GO TO THE SCHOOL WITH HIM. IS THIS REAL? AM I DREAMING??” You slapped yourself for a few time and it’s painful. You take your phone and stare at the message for a few second.

‘Okay.’

 

You waited in front of your house for a few minute until you saw Junhoe walking to you smiling. You broke the eye contact and look away. Both of you walk to the school without any conversation and Junhoe actually send you to your classroom. You stop in front of your classroom to thank him.

“Let’s go to school together every day.” He said.

“Huh? What?” He giggle and ruffling your hair. You look at him still don’t get it why would you need to go to school with him.

“I said let’s be together. Let’s date.”

You can feel that the blood start to shoot up to you face again. You look away and nodded to him and you heard his laugh.

“Wait for me after school.” He patted your hair before leave you to get into his classroom.

You touch your chest and your heart beating so fast.

“This isn’t dream right?”


Trash :)