my diary NO1

depression

 

 


I'm reckless


 no one could ever handle my odd behavior.

a seatmate of mine who used to be my favorite friend among my squad had switch her seat from my table to the other friend of mine table, due to my weird immature childish super odd behavior. Her name was Liza by the way.

NOW YOU MAY THINK I'M STILL HAPPY BUT:

→ I feels bad

yes i feels even more bad, i feels quilty sometime, but guess what its like i was trapped by a devil monster which ....... ouch! SHE WANT ME TO BE A LONER. 

and down here is my hope of being happy:

happy i'm happy 

and this is my mood:

"i'm sad"nohhhhhhhh stop

so my new seatmate name was LILY. She's a new comer as well. I could describe her as immature, funny, ert, crazy, psychic.  thanks me later

i like my new seatmate thought cause she rarely cheat, i like honest student, she's fun to go with as well.

so here is how the story goes.......................

"please read the entire artical to your friend" said the weirdest teacher ever

i think i could so i answer "sure"

wtf is wrong with the teacher its like idk he's abnormal. HE ASK ME TO READ MATH NUMBERS LIKE HOW. 

so i'm like ok sure just go with the flow, u're gonna get some mark anyway.

ps; i'm a bad student i never listen to the teacher explanations i always end up laughing facebooking with my new seat mate. And right now we do so, and on and on and on and on....

WE CHEAT BUT ITS TEAMWORK.

 now its break times, we high schooler MUST be living in a dorm. IF you're lucky, your dorm is a big dorm with 4 peoples at least, so if you have a problem with any you still have two left, if bully doesnt exist. If you're bad luck, your dorm consist of 2 peoples including you, but if  you get along with that peron well then its more likely to be lucky.

NOW I FREAKING SEE MY ROOMATE. 

IT'S LILY, FREAKING LILY ITS ING LILY. I'M SO LUCKY BECAUSE I'M FINE WITH HER. 

THE SCHOOL HAS A RULE, SO HERE IT IS:

"you can switch your roomate every year, we wil do it randomly. But if you get along with your roomate well, you're able to ask for a permissionin order to keep everything stable." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT BOY.

THERE ARE SOME FACTS:

boys in my class are coward ugly duckling psycho

they're stupid i wouldn't have a crush on my own classmate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so boy dorm are next to girl dorm the dorm look exactly like an ugly not fancy apartment, we could do anything we like except leaving or hanging out. But if you wanna do so you have 2 hour, you need to come back before 9 or all of your score may be deducted. You only have once leaving permission a week, emergency condition are not included. so in each week you could leave for once.

 

it's like a jail, but you can go home every saturday.

we have a 24 hr canteen, restaurant, book stores, library, some clothes store, nurse room and a small seven eleven mart in it since our school are huge and its right near to the dorm. We have a restaurant coffee shop, in the other side of the school (The class apratment) which only open for day time. I forgot we do have  3 kitchen in the dorm bulding, but you need permission on using other equipments beside microwave , waters, vending mchine, boiling waters machine. so whenever i'm craving for foods, i'm gonna get some and store it in my room. Personal bathrooms are available only at night, which mean you have to use oublic bathroom of the school in th day time. we have a guard and 2 teachers livng idownstair of the dorm every nights. 

To be continues........