Chapter

She's The One

“Wake up Eunji! It’s time for school, Taehyung is downstairs waiting for you!” Eunji's mom yelled through the door. “Oh shoot! I’m late! Stupid clock!”
 Eunji woke up and grabbed her school uniform and headed straight for the bathroom. She let her hair down into some nice soft curls from the bun she had on last night and put on her clothes. Grabbed a tooth brush and started brushing her teeth, “Oh no V is going to be so mad!”  

V and Eunji walks to school every morning. “So why did you oversleep!” V flicked Eunji’s forehead as they headed to the school. “Ya! It’s just… Ugh, that stupid essay Ms. Young had us write…” “Oh yeah, that one? Who told you to be so last minute.” “Oh well enough of me, you better not ditch 4th period again, Mr. Hang is starting to question me as if I am your omma.” He laughed. “Dude I am serious!” She hit his stomach. “Ow Ow, okay I will stop.” As they reached to the front school they saw both of their friends (Eunji's friend Naeun and V’s friend Jungkook). “Get a room!” Eunji shouted at Naeun and Jungkook. “Oh shut up!” Naeun said and ran to hug Eunji. “Whats up!” V and Jungkook both bumped fists. “We’re meeting at the arcade tonight right?” He asked V. “You know it, that’s our spot. I’m gonna bring a girl too so ya better behave.” “Okaaay, bro I see you. Gotcha.” Jungkook howled. “Shut up it’s not even like that.” V laughed. Naeun whispered to Eunji’s ear, “He has a girl?” “Yeah tell me about it… It’s that new girl Hyerin from last week.” “How did they even meet?” “Idk, but he sure said she was his type.” “It’s okay Eunji, be patient.” “Ugh, I don’t even care anymore.” Eunji walked off to class first.

During Lunch

“Eunji over here!” Naeun and the rest of their girls shouted at her as she walked towards their table. “How come you’re not with your boyfriend Jungkook?” Eunji asked Naeun as she sat next to her. “Um, you know we kind of got into it.” “Omg about what?” “You know I was questioning why they are gonna let V bring some new girl into our group tonight.” “Omg Naeun it’s fine. Like I don’t even care anymore.” “Well, still! You’re my girl and I want you to come tonight too.” “Girl I will come, there is no need to be sad. I mean why would I be for? I’m tough as .” “Omg you would,” Naeun laughed and playfully pinched Eunji. All of a sudden someone from behind grabbed Eunji's milk. “What the?” She turned around. “Sup babe.” Bobby opened it and drank it. “You!” Eunji got up and tried to swing at Bobby's face but he backed up. “Oh, Oh, try harder!” “I’m not even gonna mess with you jesus.” Eunji rubbed her temples. “Just kidding!” He gave her a new milk from his other hand, “here you go, crybaby.” “Shutup!” Eunji said and snatched the new milk off his hand and laughed. “Woah, feisty!” Bobby smirked. Then his friend came a grabbed his arm, “C’mon Bobby, lets go, BTS boys are coming.” “Aight gotta go babe.” Bobby winked and saluted her and took off. “Ugh he's so annoying…” Eunji sat back down. “What a flirt.” Naeun said to Eunji. “Tell me about it! I have two classes with him.” Eunji frowned. 

Jungkook came and kissed Naeun on the cheek. “Sorry babe.” Naeun frowned, “urgh, it’s fine.” “What was that all about?” V asked Eunji. “Oh nothing, you know how Bobby is.” “Want me to beat his ?” “No leave him be.. Anyways, how’s your relationship going?” “Well she’s being all shy and stuff about tonight. Can you go and convince her to come?” “Me?! No!” “Why not?! You’re my best friend you should do so.” “B-but we don't eve know each other! It will be weird. So, NO." "Please Eunji, do this once for me I won't ask for anything else!" "Omg fine… you owe me..” Eunji snickered at him and walked off.