The Confession

WGM XIANI ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu’s POV

after I finish discussing with Hani about our decision to reveal our  dating news to our company and that it's best if we told them, so I walked towards Beak Chang Ju Hyung’s room to tell him about Hani and I dating.

 

*Knock Knock*

He opened the door. “Oh Junsu! Come in!”

“Hyung! Sorry I hope I’m not disturbing you at the moment but I got something to tell you” I sat on one of the chairs in his office and told him.

“it’s fine. What do you want tell me?” hyung said. “I want to tell you that EXID’s Hani and I are currently dating” I said while hyung was surprised.

“OMG! Really? How long have you two date for?” “We are currently dating for 100 days now”

We talked and talked, after roughly 2 hours, I dismissed myself and went home to relax. One thing is off my shoulders, I’m wondering if Hani told her boss yet.

 

I looked and the time and it was already 9.30am and I remembered that Hani has a schedule for Weekly Idol now. I’ll call her tonight and see how everything went while now, I’ll just relax in my bed…

 

Hani’s POV

Sajang-nim, I want to tell you that I’m currently dating JYJ’s Kim Junsu and we have dated for 100 days now” I told my boss after he called me out to eat since we are both hungry and we ate at the café near our company.

“Really? Congratulations! That’s great! I’ll keep it a secret since you two are still early into your relationship”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter