Trapped In The Closet: Final

Trapped In The Closet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHHH! Seon! Seon! Guess what I got?" NaEun screamed excitedly as she came running down the hall of their dorm complex at Yonsei University followed by an equally excited but less loud JungMi. She was rooming with JungMi this semester, because, as good of friends as they were, NaEun and Seon just couldn't live together. So DaSom roomed with Seon and JungMi with NaEun, which is why NaEun was running down the hall like a maniac waving her tickets around.

"NaEun-pig! What's all the fuss about?" Seon called grumpily, using her old nickname she gave to NaEun when she was the last of everyone to loose her baby fat. Her hair was mussed with sleep from her nap hours previous. She looked cute with her pink piggy slippers (ironically) and her cute pink plaid pj shorts and a white tank top with their sorority letters Alpha Phi on it in red.

"I GOT TICKETS TO GO SEE VIXX TONIGHT IN CONCERT!" She all but shouted as she grabbed JangMi's hand and they jumped up and down screaming like girls. VIXX was the HOTTEST K pop group and they were the IT boys all over Asia.

They were every girls dream guy and every mans envy. They were not only popular singers, but actors as well. Starring in drama's, movies, and the like.

"NO WAY! AHHHHH!" Seon screamed jumping and clapping her hands as well. This was seriously going to be the best night ever. Hopefully her psychology classes wouldn't go to late tonight. She momentarily debated skipping all together but realized soon after she had a quiz.

"I called my dad, and he said he's send a car for us. He was pleased with my grades last semester so he said this is a reward. Transportation." JangMi said, putting away her new android. JangMi was the shortest of the four girls, only a mere 5'1, with long raven hair and light brown eyes. She had pale skin, and a curvy figure, but she normally hid it under her baggy lavender jacket as she was shy about her body.

"Yes! JangMi, I seriously love your dad." DaSom said as she smiled. DaSom was the tallest compared to JangMi, standing at 5'5" with brown hair tied in two buns and a black tank top with camouflage short shorts and combat boots. She was the tomboy, but she could also be a girl. She majored in electrical engineering. The girl was bloody brilliant.

"I'll finally get to see Leo!" NaEun said dreamily as she pictures Leo in front of her. NaEun was probably the most "Barbie Doll" like of the four, with long, brown, silky hair done up in a high pony tail with her bangs to one side, and she wore a cute tight fitting baby blue tank top, with ripped skinny jeans, and tan cowboy boots. She likes to flaunt her stuff, but, it wouldn't be NaEun if she didn't.

She was attracted to Leo for his shy personality. She wondered what it would be like to make him blush and completely corrupt him.

"What seats did you get NaEun?" Seon asked curiously as she peered at NaEun's hand containing the tickets.

"Oh you know only the best. VIP seats!" Seon squealed and hugged her best friend. She probably couldn't live without the piggy.

"Tonight is seriously going to be so much fun!" JangMi said as she smiled and thought of HongBin. His amazing brown eyes seemed peer right into her very soul, and his personality was to die for, she just couldn't get enough of him. How kind and caring he was to everyone. It really touched her heart. He also was great to stare at. No wonder he was a work of art.

"What do you think it will be like?" DaSom asked as she leaned against the door frame of her dorm, no doubt thinking about Hyuk.

"Well besides all the screaming girls it's gonna be amazing!" NaEun said excitedly. She had VIP seats so it better damn be a good show.

"I hope they play my FAVORITE song, 'Chained Up' " JangMi said happily, she really did love that song, it was so catchy, and HongBin's deep voice sounded amazing in it.

"I'm sure they will play that and more!" Seon smiled. She couldn't stop smiling because she was going to get to see Ravi up close.

"Well girls lets go shopping! We have to look extra cute for tonight!" NaEun said as she started to walk back to her room to get her purse. If they were going to see their celebrity crushes, they had to look their very best.

The time for the concert was drawing near, as our six superstars got ready in their dressing room. It was their first tour in South Korea since their North America tour and they were excited and anxious about the return. The concert had sold out (which they weren't expecting) and the line outside the door was already a mile long full of screaming fan girls.

"Ugh. If there's one thing I'll never get used to it's the fan girls." Ravi said as his hairdresser hair sprayed his hair in the back to make sure the style held up. Ravi was your typical, tall (6'1"), dark, and handsome, with piercing brown eyes and a boyish figure. He had a cut jaw and a toned body. He was the definition of drop dead gorgeous. A

"Hmph. Troublesome indeed." Leo said as he lazed on the couch, eating an apple and watching Ravi'd hair dresser. He was the most quiet out of the 4 boys, but he was also the smartest. 

"I think I want to settle down soon." HongBin said seriously, looking to the floor with a blush on his face. He had always wanted a family someday, and he was almost 24, and he wanted to have kids by the time he was 25. But the problem was, there just weren't any girls who were interested in him. They were only interested in his money and looks. Also, as an idol having a successful relationship was impossible because of hectic schedules.

"No girl would come near you, even if they were blind." Ken said with a smirk, earning a glare from HongBin who was grumbling obscenities under his breath at Ken.

"Actually, I was thinking the same thing as well, Binnie." Leo said curtly. He wasn't really one for words, but when he did talk, it wasn't without purpose. HongBin grinned at him and nodded. They couldn't stay single forever, and well, whether he wanted to admit it or not, he had never even kissed a girl because of living an idol life, and because he utterly at romance, HongBin was only casted in action movies. And it's not that he couldn't kiss a girl, but the guys all agreed that they would live a clean idol life. Sure they drank, but everyone does at their age, but they weren't man by any means.

"Women are troublesome." N groaned looking up at the ceiling. 

He like the others, did want to settle down, but he was FAR to lazy to actually make an effort. It would take one hell of a girl to make him want to put in the energy.

"Hn. I for one, will not settle down. No girl is going to have me whipped. Not a chance." Ken said, content with the life he had now. HongBin sniggered.

"So your saying your gay, then?" HongBin asked with a smirk as he watched Ken's expression turn sour. HA! Payback was a .

"I most certainly am not. I just haven't found a girl worth my time." Ken said with a bit of an arrogant tone, which HongBin scoffed at.

"I bet when you finally do get a girl, your going to be the most whipped out of all of us!" Hyuk exclaimed, which angered Ken.

"We'll just see whose more whipped." Leo groaned at the two. They were so annoying.

"It's time for rehearsal guys, lets go." N said, walking towards the stage in his make up and costume for later tonight. The stadium was SO much different empty then when it's filled with screaming fans. It was kind of awe inspiring.

The girls had spent hours getting ready, prepping and primping anything and everything about themselves. Everything was done up from their hair to their toe nails. They looked positively beautiful. And they couldn't wait for the concert tonight.

"Only one hour left!" DaSom said excitedly as she kept looking at the clock on her cell phone while they all got into the limo. There would surely be traffic, so they decided to head out early, in case they got held up.

"I seriously cannot wait! And after all the work this week held, I think we deserve this break!" JangMi spoke thinking back to her chemistry test and grimacing at the thought. Why did she think it was a good idea to become a chemist? She was by no means stupid, but she wasn't a straight A student like her friend Seon.

"And guess what I brought?" NaEun said as she pulled out a bottle of Bacardi. The night was about to be good.

"The party mix is the best!" Seon said, putting the bottle to her lips and taking a drink. They were all 21 and over so it really wasn't anything scandalous. 

Gangnam Style started playing on the radio, and with the beats influence, they started dancing and singing in their seats like crazy ladies. It was fun none the less, though.

The stadium was filled with screaming fans, as HongBin peaked his head out from behind the side of the stage to look at the crowd. It was mostly girls, which was to be expected, but there was a decent amount of men, which also shocked him. He quickly pulled his head back, so as not to be seen, and walked back to the dressing room where his friends and band mates were warming up. Going over their dance moves and such.

Each time before they went on stage, no matter how many times they have performed before, they all still got that nervous feeling in the pit of their stomach. It's not that they knew they wouldn't do good, it was just a natural reaction to thousands of screaming girls.

Before they were famous, each member of VIXX had some type of home life problem, and their only escape was music. So they had formed this boy band in hopes of making it big, and to make a better life for themselves. It wasn't always easy, but they had made it, and they were better off for it.

The six boys all lined up behind the curtain, headphone sets and at the ready, and they were set in their opening positions. On the far left was Hyuk, followed by N, Ravi, HongBin, Ken, and Leo.

The curtains slowly opened, and girls went wild, screaming and such.  "V-I-X-X" You could hear the fanchants so clearly, it was a wonder how anyone could be heard at all.

The song ended and the feedback was thunderous. It was one of their favorites to perform, and one of their most popular songs.

The four girls were watching the concert in awe, screaming and dancing and cheering in the VIP section. It was an experience they'll never forget, being able to see their male pop star crushes up close.

JangMi was absolutely giddy, as she had a faint blush on her cheek, because she SWORE during the song that Lee HongBin had made eye contact with HER, Choi JangMi. Life Made.

"That was seriously so much fun! I can't believe that they played all our favorites! Did you see the way Ravi looked in his outfit. I could just melt at those abs." Seon fan girled, hearts in her eyes.

NaEun scoffed, "Obviously Leo was the iest. God his hair, it's so perfect." DaSom grinned. "I think Hyuk is the best looking." JangMi just laughed at all three and shook her head.

"All of them are amazing, but Binnie is definitely the best!" Seon, DaSom, and NaEun laughed and JangMi looked at her cell phone, her eyes bugging out.

"HOLY ! Guys the car broke down, and my driver cannot come get us, and so we are stuck here. Without any money besides what we brought, we don't have enough for a hotel room around here." Seon and NaEun gasped, and DaSom's face twisted into shock. They could never afford Gangnam. They were only college students. Sure, NaEun and JangMi come from rich families, but their parents never spoiled them. Their parents wanted them to learn the value of a dollar.

"So you mean, we might have to sleep...outside...in the city...where there are creepy drunks?" NaEun exclaimed, starting to have a panic attack. JangMi sighed and pinched the ridge of her nose, and Seon was next to speak.

"Guys, this might sound crazy, but, what if we stow away in VIXX's equipment cases? They would go back to their place, and we could hide in the equipment room till morning, then sneak out!" DaSom looked at her like she had four heads, but then once she thought more, she realized it was crazy enough to just maybe work.

"Well, it's worth a shot, and it sure as hell beats standing out in the cold or sleeping outside!" NaEun said, calming down a bit. JangMi grinned. "Then that's what we'll do! Let's go!" and they all took off towards the equipment cases. Hoping and praying the security wouldn't catch them.

It seemed like hours that they had hidden away, finally feeling themselves halt to a stop on the dolly they were currently being carried on. Without warning, the dolly tipped, throwing the cases into the equipment room, effectively knocking all four girls in the head, and each one giving a whispered F bomb in response.

JangMi was the first to open up her case, popping out of the box. Seeing as she was the smallest, she took a somewhat small rectangular box that just barely fit her. DaSom was in a much bigger, wider box, laying horizontal in it. Seon had somehow managed to stow herself away into a speaker's box, and NaEun had got the biggest box of them all, because, well she was Princess NaEun.

When they finally all got out, they groaned and rubbed their heads, before moving the boxes into a wall like structure, so that it blocked their forms from the door.

They each sat with their backs towards the boxes, with JangMi on the far left, DaSom next to her, NaEun to DaSom's right, and Seon on the far right. They all grinned and quietly whispered.

"I can't believe it worked!" JangMi had ear splitting grin adorning her face. Not only we're they in VIXX's dorm, but, they also didn't have to sleep outside. I was a win/win situation.

"Right? Best night ever." Seon said, sighing in contentment. NaEun giggled. "Leo's right down the hall, oh my god, I'm gonna faint." NaEun said, imagining Leo topless in his pajama pants.

"I heard Hyuk sleeps in his boxers!" DaSom said, a tiny blush adorning her cheeks from the mental image she was thinking of.

"But you know, guys, it is kind of cold in here, and I don't know about you, but I don't want to freeze to death!" Seon said, feeling the goosebumps rise on her arms, as she rubbed her hands up and down them. The sheer pink tanktop did little to trap her body heat.

"You're right, it is kind of cold in here, but, where could we get warmth?" JangMi asked, thinking of a solution. NaEun grinned. "Why, we go into the coat closet of course! If we maybe all sneak out quietly, we can each get a jacket and then come back." NaEun said, nodding at her full proof plan. DaSom gave her a skeptical look.

"And if we get caught? We're technically trespassing! Not to mention, it would make us look like total stalkers." JangMi nodded, and NaEun just waved her hand at DaSom.

"IF we get caught! We'll all go in a single file line, find the coat closet, then tip toe quietly back." NaEun proceeded to stand up, and cautiously peak her head over the top of the boxes. She grinned, all the lights were out, and no one seemed to be near. So either they were asleep, or not home yet.

"I don't see anyone out there and the lights are off, lets go." NaEun said, grabbing DaSom and dragging her out the door. Seon and JangMi looked at each other, than the door, shrugged, and followed after the other two.

The four girls crept out in a single file line, ever so slowly so as not to make noise or bump into anything. Fearless NaEun was leading the group, followed by DaSom, JAngMi, and Seon bringing up the rear, the most nervous out of them all.

They fumbled down the hall a bit, feeling the walls as they went, and then NaEun finally stopped, and turned to her right to see a mirrored two sliding door closet. She grinned and opened it up, jackpot. She quickly grabbed four hoodies out of the closet, handed each one to a girl, and then started motioning for Seon to turn around and start going back the way they came.

She nodded and walked back, this time at a much quicker pace. Seon suddenly stopped, causing the other three to crash into her, and their eyes were wide. The lights had just in the foyer, and, the only places to hide were what appeared to be the living room, bathroom, or bedrooms. JangMi was the first to react from her shock, ducking into the bathroom and hiding behind the shower curtain, crouched down below the tubs side. Good god this was bad.

DaSom used her quick reflexes and dashed for the living room effectively piling herself under a huge pile of beanbag chairs and pillows. She made sure to leave a breathing space for her head, and she hoped to god that no one sat down, or she'd be squashed.

NaEun ran for the bedroom door that was closest, obviously, and hid herself behind a big armoire. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, and she could only hope that the others had found a place to hide.

Seon, having been the last to react, didn't have much time to run anywhere without the risk of being seen, so she dashed back into the coat closet, and hid in the far far corner, sitting on top of boxes, and making sure to curl her knees to her chest, and push all the jackets to her side of the closet so she couldn't be seen.

She knew they shouldn't have left the equipment room. Stupid NaEun. Stupid, stupid NaEun.

JANGMI'S POV

I had to pee so bad. I mean, I really had to pee. All the adrenaline rushing through me was making me want to pee, and I was in a bathroom, so that didn't help me any. Isn't it funny? Whenever you're hiding, whether it's just playing a game of hide and seek or something, you always get that urge to pee yanno? It never fails.

I kept myself in a curled position on my side, knees tucked to my chest, grey hood pulled up over my head to hide my face. I was shaking, because, if we got busted we were so screwed. Not to mention I'm in their freaking bathtub! I think this is far beyond the level of stalker and straight up a privacy invasion.

I knew we should have stayed inside the coat room, we could have huddled together for warmth, but no, NaEun just HAD to have a damn jacket. Stupid NaEun.

I was suddenly jolted to attention when I head the bathroom door opening, and the sound of the toilet seat flipping up and the ping of pants.

'Oh , oh , oh , oh , someone's in the bathroom. Someone is going PEE in the ING bathroom and I'M in it.' I thought, before hearing said person let out a sigh of relief and a quiet mutter of, "Much better." and then I gasped, only HongBin's voice sounded like that. So I was in the bathroom, with Binnie, while he is peeing, and I have this huge crush on him. CAN YOU SEE MY DILEMMA? I mean, we aren't even dating and I've already seen it all. Well not really, but, it certainly feels that way at the moment.

And then I heard the toilet flush, and the sound of foot steps coming closer. Gulping, I watched in horror as I saw a hand reach around the shower curtain before stopping when he heard someone shout his name.

"Bin! Get your in here for a second." Ravi called, I could tell because of how deep and monotone his voice was. HongBin cursed under his breath and dropped the curtain and left. I let out a sigh of relief. That had been close. WAY TO CLOSE.

I needed to get out of here, and fast, but how?

NAEUN'S POV

Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be inside the room of Jung TaekWoon, biggest pop star in Korea, and hiding behind his armoire no less. Seon was right, we should have just stayed there. Oh who the am I kidding I'm Leo's room! I'd always dreamed of coming here but I never pictured it to turn out this way.

It was a tight space, I'll admit, but at this point I don't mind. The question was, however, was how long would I be able to stand here? And would the others get found out? What would happen? I shuddered at the thought. I didn't even want to think about it.

Suddenly, my ears perked up at the sound of someone entering the room and turning the light on, which was probably Leo. I felt my breath hitch in my throat, heart pounding a mile a minute, and the sudden urge to go pee wasn't really helping either. Why do you always have to pee when you are hiding behind something or from someone? Seriously it always happens.

Anyway I could see to my right side out from behind the armoire and couldn't believe my eyes. Leo was changing right in front of me. CHANGING I SAY! CHANGING! He was topless and was about to take off his pants. I know I should have looked away, but, this was a once in a life time opportunity, why waste it? Plus with a backside like his, how could anyone resist?

He changed into a white form fitting tank top and green and black plaid pajama pants. He looked so y, it was a shame I had to stay quiet. I knew I was being a major ert right now but when will I ever get the chance again?

I saw him take a book off the shelf and lay on his bed, using his pillows to prop himself up, and put headphone's in his ear. I sighed. Great, now there was no way I could leave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter