Chapter 01 - Final

Normalcy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sighs into his pillow, and presses his face further down on to it. Mmmmm. Sunday mornings are the best.

He feels a heavy weight settle down on to the side of the bed and the bed bounces a little. He grumbles and throws his hand over his face. Sleep. Need sleep.

Something cold presses against the skin of his small back, and slithers up his spine lazily. Kyungsoo doesn’t react. Now there are fingers tugging lightly at short hairs the back of his head. He turns his head away and out of reach. He gets about 5 seconds on peace after that. Then there are two light fingers tap dancing on the skin where his boxer pants end and then edging underneath his pants slowly. Maapfagh, he mumbles.

Why not? A voice whispers at his ear.

Me-urgh-fmgnfjkd, he replies. Now there is a cold pair of lips at his ear. He can feel teeth lightly scraping along the sensitive lobe. He remains unconvinced.

But, says the voice, and the lips drags across his jaw line slowly, But. The voice insists again.

Hedgasteeheegh, Kyungsoo reasons, and the corner of his lips, dry from a night of deep sleep, lightly catches on the skin of another of another pair of lips.

Someone sighs right into his lips. I know. A nose nuzzles at him, and there are tiny kisses being rained down on his cheek. I know you are tired. But it’s now or never.

 Kyungsoo gives one final groan and pulls out one of his arms that had been cramped underneath his body and wraps it around the cold body next to him, dragging it close. He finds himself with his face squished to a lightly dipped waist. After a few more muffled comments he presses a few kisses onto the skin feeling it shudder under the touch. He pulls himself up slowly, leaving haphazard kisses and bite marks strewn in his wake until he comes face to face with the flushed and slightly breathless face of Baekhyun. He squints down at Baekhyun’s parted lips and feels a smug smile curving across his own lips. Still got it, oh yeah!

The door to the room bangs open and crashes against the wall loudly. Startled, Kyungsoo instinctively ducks down while Baekhyun shrieks and tries to sit up which results in a painful clash of face against face. Clutching at his mouth, oh, pain, pain, pain, holy mother, Kyungsoo scrambles around in the bed in the direction of the door.

Standing there, with his hands on his hips, is Sehun. His pyjama pants are trailing off the sole of one of his legs, his hair is sticking up at weird angles and there is a lot, I mean a lot, of an unknown substance smeared across face, torso, and legs. 

I’m ready for my morning bath now! He announces brightly. Chop-chop, he snaps his fingers the way Kibum had taught him to few weeks ago.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo turn to each other. I told you, now or never. And you chose never, Baekhyun mutters, it wouldn’t have killed you to wake up five minutes early, loser.

face, Kyungsoo replies.<

Please log in to read the full chapter