035. The End

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 35 (END) **

“DAEBAK!!!”

Baekhyun’s loud voice filled the cable car as we were on our way up to the Namsan Towers.

“Shut your mouth, dude.” Chanyeol groaned as he face-palmed.

“No. I won’t.” Baekhyun stuck out his tongue at Chanyeol.

Suddenly, Chanyeol turned to face us. “Guys, if I fall down and die, what your reaction will be?” Chanyeol looked at us in the cable car.

“I’m going to cry until the snorts came out and I will look like ugliest guy ever. Like this.” Kai answered as his eyes were getting wet. He was seriously crying. I guessed he had soft spot inside his heart.

“You’re the best Kai.” Chanyeol pointed at Kai before they fist bumped. “That’s why you’re my favorite.”

Chanyeol turned to Sehun, waiting for his answer.

Sehun made a fake sound of crying which made me slapped his stomach, stopping him. “What the heck?”

“Hyung, I’m trying but the tears just won’t just come out no matter how I tried. I guessed you’re not that worth, hyung.” Sehun blurted out, smiling innocently.

“WHAT THE HECK MAKNAE?” Chanyeol looked disbelief at Sehun. “Must you be that cruel to me?”

“It’s just me. I’m not faking it.” Sehun said as he shrugged.

Chanyeol glared at Sehun before he turned to Baekhyun.

“I will fall down with you.” Baekhyun said.

“You’re my soul mate, dude” Chanyeol said as he hugged Baekhyun while I and the rest in the car were watching them two in disbelief.

“Eww…” I groaned before smiled watching them.

“Don’t you want to die with me?” Suddenly, Sehun said, leaning forward to me as he was standing at the corner of the cable car.

I looked at him. “Why would we die if we can still alive?” I pinched his nose for his nonsense.

Then, Sehun grabbed my hands, pretending to bite my hands.

“Yah!” I was startled, trying to pull my hands.

Then, he intertwined his fingers with me as he looked at me sweetly. He leaned closer to me as his lips getting closer before a cough stopped it.

“Dude, we are here…”

Kai said, stopping him and Sehun immediately pouted as he turned away. “You can just pretend to be blind.”
“Why would I pretend when I’m not?” Kai answered.

“That’s the use of pretend because you are not.” Sehun answered which made me pinched his stomach.

“Ack.” Sehun frowned as he pouted at me. “My girlfriend didn’t love me too.”

“If I’m not then why would I date you?” I looked at him.

“But you never said it…” Sehun frowned.

Suddenly, Soojung’s voice broke the silent. “Let’s take picture! We almost there!”

She gave the camera to Chanyeol and being the tallest Chanyeol became our monopod and we put a peace sign before I felt smooch on my cheeks. Instead of being mad, I looked at Sehun before smiled.

While they were busy looking at picture, I looked at Soojung. It had been a year since the day when I last met Hajoon and I was sure it was the day when Soojung and Hajoon broke up. Since that, Hajoon never been seen again. He probably was living happily at somewhere.

Kai was standing beside Soojung, brushing her hairs to the back. He had been trying to court her after they started got closer few months ago. They started being my favorite couple now. KaiStal.

And being the single dude left, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had their own bromance too. They were cheesier than Sehun and me. Their bromance made me cringed sometimes.

“We are here!” Soojung said excitedly and we got off from the cable car.

We parted in our ways and I was walking Sehun while holding hands. I was actually dragged by Sehun walking up the stairs.

“Why are you so excited? Usually girls are the one…” I looked at him.

“Because my girl friend i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter