Two

Five Sentences of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Phone (Hanzo242)

It was just an accident. Ryeowook really just accidentally tapped the contact's icon on Kyuhyun's phone when he was supposed the touch the games' icon—after all, Kyuhyun had not so gracefully shoved his phone on Ryeowook's face claiming that he discovered an addicting game perfect for Ryeowook's rather boring life—and now Ryeowook was bombarded with a long list of contacts from different fields that Kyuhyun mysteriously had connections with.

 

Ryeowook was supposed to tap the home button now, because it was not right to snoop on other people's contact list, but a name on the list suddenly caught his attention in glaring bold letters—My Other Half

 

Filled with unexplainable jealousy (because who was this that Kyuhyun called his other half, when Ryeowook was just there available and super-willing to be Kyuhyun's other half), Ryeowook's eyes then narrowed unconsciously before he pressed the green call button on the bottom of the screen; hopefully to have an idea who this My Other Half was and probably try to plot for his or her accidental death.

 

Just imagine his surprise though when his phone vibrated on his pocket.

--

•Language (Hanzo242)

Heechul looked in between the two grinning maknaes situated on two opposite sides of the room; wondering why he chose this spot to lie on when clearly he was being in between the two men who just decided to perch themselves away from each other when they could just sit on the couch so that they wouldn't need to communicate on a long distance anymore. They were making signs with their hands and their lips were mouthing words that Heechul couldn't understand—not that he was curious anywa—

 

"Yah! What are you two talking about? Are you -signing each other? Or are you just talking about my beauty?"

 

Okay, maybe he was curious as hell—but still his loud words didn't deter the maknaes as they just ignored him and continued to communicate between themselves using their hands and their lips.

 

After all, it was a language made with love that only the two of them could understand.

--

•Jealousy (Jorgeegroj)

Kangin better find the poor soul that has managed to annoy Ryeowook before the eternal maknae can even get to her and kill her for touching what Ryeowook branded as his.

 

Actually, it's not hard to find who the unfortunate being is—Kangin just has to ask Kyuhyun who he flirted with at their latest SM Town concert—but it is hard to warn her when Ryeowook is going berserk and Kyuhyun has no idea that his best friend (and hopefully future boyfriend) is practically trying to bite everyone off who comes close to Kyuhyun. And unfortunately, the evil maknae is making things even worse because he just can't get his hands off of the poor girl and Ryeowook looks ready to bomb the stage now--of course after Kyuhyun comes down and then if the girl stays on the stage.

 

That's why, the first chance Kangin gets, he immediately hooks his arm around Kyuhyun's and drags him away from the girl he is flirting with and towards the other Super Junior members; keeping his arm locked in place until they reach the safety of the others and a wide-eyed Ryeowook.

 

Kangin invokes Ryeowook's jealous gaze towards him the next few days though.

 

--

•Possessive (Jorgeegroj)

Kyuhyun hated it when people would hang off from Ryeowook's shoulders; it was like they couldn't respect the idea of personal space and the concept of 'boyfriends'. However, Kyuhyun hated it more when Ryeowook would just giggle and snuggle back to the perpetrator and Kyuhyun would always curse the fact that Ryeowook was quick to give in to warm hugs and was too cuddly to everyone that people were already taking advantage of his cuteness and adorbleness by hugging and squeezing the small man and cooing at how innocent he looked.

 

Kyuhyun hated it that everyone couldn't respect the fact that Ryeowook was his and only his. But what Kyuhyun hated the most was that he couldn't control his over-possessiveness—he, after all, had made Ryeowook upset once again because of his jealousy.

 

Although, Kyuhyun loved it the most too when Ryeowook would just kiss him to shut him up and would whisper in his ears that yes, I am yours and only yours.

--

•Protective (3washchii)

It is a well-known fact among the members that if you make Ryeowook cry, you have to prepare yourself from a pissed off Kyuhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter