Feelings for you part 2

MY BULLY, MY BOYFRIEND, MY HUSBAND!

Haneul POV

'Where am I' I thought as I sat up and looked around at the unfamiliar environment. "Oh... Your awake!" Said the a person I think is the nurse. "Ne" I said. "Where am I?" I asked. "Your at the health room!" She replied. "Ahhhh....." I finally realized. Memories replayed in my head. Sandwich....Jungkook.....Sand.....

"Omo! What time is it?" "Its last period, why?" "I have a date with a friend," the door opened. A guy came in. He looks familiar. "You okay....?" He asked. I nodded. He lifted up his head. I gasped.

Jungkookie POV (hehe! JUNGKOOKIE! 🍪)

I went to last period, Math. "Jungkook I guess you have decided to come early for once," said the teacher Mr. Lee. I looked at the clock only 2 more minutes till class started. (Skipping class) I went to the health room to check out on my victim. I opened the door. "You okay?" I asked. She nodded her head which seemed pretty cute. I lifted my head up. She gasped. "I'm sorry of what I did," I started to say "it was a dare that my friends told me to do." I said. It was true Taehyung and Jhope dared me to. "Gwenchana!" She said to me. "I like you!" I said without notice. It just came out of me without any notice. She stayed quiet. "Are you going to answer me?" I asked. "I-I-I-I L-Like Y-Y-You T-Too," she stuttered. I stood in shock. "After everything I've done?!" I yelled. "Every person has goodness in them!" She said. We smiled like idiots. "Let's make a deal...." I started to say. 

 

A/N:Cliff hanger! I hope you guys enjoyed the book so far! I'll try to update often too! See ya! 😜