Chapter 1

Angels From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     AN/ im gonna make ksoo act like my pom cus i think it would b p funny. its just a random story abt pom! ksoo and baek fukin up, but thank you for reading this, i hope you like it!! (criticism/comments always appreciated.)

WARNING: I DONT KNOW ABT BEING AN ARCHITECT, COMEDIAN, OR JUDGE. SRRY.

MORE WARNINGS: AGESWITCH KAISOO, MAYBE I DONT REMEMBER, HYBRIDS, KRIS, SWEARING?, VULGAR LANGUAGE SOMETIMES.

-taehyungsuvks

----------------

     

 

     Jongin can't say he doesn't miss the company of his friends. It's been a while since they have spent time together, all of them being busy with job related tasks as of late. It would get like this quite often, Kris being the center around a popular show called 'Kris' Court', and Chanyeol traveling to do his comedy shows in various large cities. Sure, Jongin had his own job to keep him occupied, but theres only so much entertainment blue-prints and Chinese take-out can provide. When there was a season break in the show and Chanyeol was finally off the road, it seemed necessary to have a 'boy's night in' at Kris' place. Jongin was honestly grateful that he had a chance to escape the silence and blue prints piling up in his apartment. 

     The drive to Kris' house always took the breath right from his lungs. The streets were lined with lavish mansions, making the gated community look like a cul-de-sac of noble castles. Plush lawns were tended to by gardeners and fountains gleamed under the sun in an impeccable way. There had been many times when Jongin, being the passionate architect he is, would pull over on the side of the road to properly admire and appreciate some of the masterpieces on the way to his friend's own artful property. 

     Jongin's ty 2003 Lincoln to Kris' driveway, leading to his ridiculous monstrosity of a mansion. It towered over the other estates surrounding it, b with servants bumbling around tending to the property. Jongin stepped out of his car, walking up to the absurdly wide front door. The servants didn't pay him any attention, maybe the occasional glance, as they already recognized him from his countless visits. He grabbed the large metallic door-knocker and slammed it against the thick wood, praying that someone was close enough to hear it and let him in. 

     "What's the password?" Jongin groaned in response, almost expecting this.

     "Jongdae let me in. I know you can see me on the security camera." Jongdae made an irritatingly loud buzzer-like sound from the other side of the door.

     "Nope! I'll give you a hint, its only one word! And it has to do with your car." Jongin took a quick glance toward his car and thought a bit. 

     "Um, horrible?" To Jongin's amazement the door actually opened. Now he could see the mischievious cat hybrid that had been so adamant on playing around before letting him in. 

     "I was actually thinking 'injustice' but I wanted to hug you too much" He flung himself into Jongin's arms, white tail flicking behind him in gratification. The taller man brought his arms around the others middle with a small chuckle. 

     One thing to know about Kris was his near obsession with rare cat hybrids. He had three of them, including the one in his arms. Jongdae was a Devon Rex, known for their mischievousness and oversized ears. He acted more like an excitable dog than any cat Jongin had ever seen. Luhan and Tao were also playful, but no where near Jongdae's level. Luhan was a La Perm, a breed with a long soft and curly coat. The fur on his tail and cat ears often stuck out in awkward tuffs, to the amusement of everyone around him. He sometimes joined Jongdae's shenanigans, but also had no trouble telling the Devon Rex what an idiot he could be. Tao mostly tried to stay out of their schemes, but usually got pulled in anyway. His water-resistant, cashmere textured fur on his long tail and ears classified him as a Turkish Van, one of the only breeds that enjoy water. You could often find him in the one of the multiple pools surrounding the house, even just relaxing in the bathtub, where the other cats usually wouldn't go. 

     Jongin let go of the hybrid in his arms when he heard two more pairs of foot steps quickly making their way in his direction. Just as Jongdae stepped out of his arms, two more bodies attacked hugged him, forcing all three of them to the floor of the walkway. Jongdae obviously saw this as an opportunity. 

     "DOG PILE ON NINI!" Jongin grunted at the added weight of Jongdae throwing his body on top of the pile on body. He could hear Luhan and Tao groan as well. 

     "Jongdae you idiot," Luhan hissed through clenched teeth "we're not even dogs." They began to climb off, mumbling about how Jongdae ruined a perfect suprise hug. Jongin opened one of his eyes to see Kris' large hand offering help, and he was in no position to refuse. 

     "Sorry about that Jongin, you know how much they missed you." He tugged the fallen boy into a standing position and gave him a brief one-arm hug. 

     "Yeah yeah, I know, all is well. Is Chanyeol here yet?" Jongin wanted to get the night started, but knew that the tall boy would have a tantrum if they broke out the drinks before he got there. Kris gave an affirming nod. 

     "Yeah, he's drinking in the bar." Jongin rolled his eyes at his friend's hypocrisy and followed Kris deeper into his (not so) humble abode. 

     A few hours and glasses of Highland Park 30 Scotch later the three men were talking animatedly about everything and anything. The three hybrids couldn't drink such harsh alcohol, so they only joined them in conversation, sometimes laughing at their drunken speech. 

     "As much as I love putting evil in jail, I'm glad I can finally spend time with my babies." Kris threw his arms around Luhan and Tao on either side of him, kissing both their temples with a sickly wet smooching sound. 

     "Hey!" Jongdae jumped from his seat beside a giggly Chanyeol. "I want kisses and pets too!" he whined, strutting over and plopping down on Kris' lap. He held out his face until the same treatment was done to him. While Jongin held in his grimace at the PDA, Chanyeol was not so tactful. 

     "Ew" Chanyeol stuck out his tongue in a childlike manner and Kris rolled his eyes at his friends immaturity. 

     "Yeah, it gets pretty lonely working all the time, huh.." Jongin tried adding to Kris' earlier statement "I know it gets lonely in my apartment, since none of us are ever off work." 

     "Nah" Kris shook his head "I don't get lonely, not with my boys around. I used to, y'know, when I first started out. I mean I had this big house, but I was the only one here. What the hell kinda is that? That was just dumb." He shook his head again, as if disapproving of his past self. 

     "God, you're lucky. Being on the road all the time ." Chanyeol's tired frown was enough to express his dislike of being far away from home for so long. "It'd be nice to have someone at home, too." The more Jongin thought about it, the more he agreed with Chanyeol. Just knowing someone was there with him while he finished up his floor plans would be nice. Then maybe he wouldn't feel so alone, and his apartment wouldn't be so silent. He could tell Chanyeol was thinking the same thing, even if it took more effort in his tipsy state. Suddenly Chanyeol gasped, startling Kris so much he dropped his drink. 

     "Ah, . My drink." Chanyeol rudely shushed his complaints, turning toward Jongin at break-neck speed. 

     "Dude, let's adopt some hybrids! Imagine it, someone to be there to cuddle when it's cold, and you can scratch their little ears, and the-" Jongin put his hand up to stop his friends rambling. 

     "Chanyeol, you could kill a box of packing peanuts. I don't think you need to be taking care of anyone." Chanyeol didn't look deterred in the slightest. 

     "No, Jongin, that's the thing. They can yell at me about what I'm doing wrong, y'know! We can do it together tomorrow." 

     Jongin sighed. "I don't know if I wan-"

     "If you don't come with me tomorrow I will buy one for you and put them in your house while you're sleeping." That was all it took for Jongin to agree. The three hybrids in the room looked absolutely ecstatic at the thought of more people to play with, and Kris was too busy mourning his now-ruined Persian rug.

   

      That is how Jongin found himself blaring his car horn obnoxiously outside Chanyeol's house at 11 AM the next morning. He saw the man-child bust through his front door, still trying to tie his shoes. Jongin rolled down his window to yell obscenities at the oaf, saying he'd like to still be young by the time he got to the adoption agency. 

     They decided to go to the same agency that Kris had found Luhan, Tao, and Jongdae. It specialized in dogs and cat hybrids, but they had a few others as well. Kris had sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter