Final

His Cute Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV

You were doing your morning exercise as your feet lead you the way to Wolmido island. Wolmido is one of the famous island in Korea with a big amusement park and a sea nearby.

You sat on the bench, facing the sea as you decided to rest for a bit from jogging. You drinked a bottle of water when a group of seven guys caught your attention.

"Ooooooh! It's the ocean!! The ocean!!! Oh, man! Man~"

They were really noisy and excitedly running towards the sea with big smiles on their faces.

"Tss.. As if it was their first time seeing a sea." you mumbled.

"Look at that ship and seaguls!!" (Wonho) the brown haired guy pointed at it at the ocean.

You noticed there are cameraman's around them, following them where they are and filming them.

"Are they some kind of idols? Boy group?" You narrowed your eyes to see their faces one by one, "Oh I didn't know them. Maybe a rookie group?"

"Bye~ My love, don't go!" (I.M) the guy yelled while looking at the seaguls flying up around the sea.

"Ah! Don't go~ Don't leave me!"

Then (Joonheo) a red haired guy joined him, "Have a shrimp snack first!"

They look like acting in a drama. The other members just didn't do anything but laughed at the performance of the two.

You don't know why but you found them hilarious which you didn't realized your lips just curved up while watching them.

"Yah. Stop it, you two. People are looking at us." (Wonho) the guy added.

You found them all attractive but you just can't take your eyes off from that guy in brown hair (Wonho).

You paid your attention to them especially to that guy as seven of them were enjoying watching the beautiful view of the sea.

What you didn't know what had happened next when suddenly that guy just turned his head to your direction and laid eyes with you.

O.O

Your eyes rounded. Rounder than the Owl's eye. You immediately looked away and quickly took out your phone and put some earphones on, pretending nothing had happened.

"Gosh. I've been caught staring with a guy." You mumbled in embarassment.

 

WONHO'S POV

It was our first episode in 'RIGHT NOW' and because the octopus chose me, we ended up to go to Wolmido Island!^^

We were roaming around the amusement park as the cameraman's continued to film around us. While walking around, we found the ocean!

"Ooooooh! It's the ocean!! The ocean!!!" I shouted in excitement, "Oh, man! Man~"

We rushingly run towards the sea. I know we acted like crazy poeple who just saw a sea for the first time. This was our first free time since our debut day that's why we look like the happiest seven guys in the whole world right now.

"Look at that ship and seaguls!" I pointed as the cameraman continuesly filming me.

I.M and Jooheon just started a performance out of nowhere. Acted like a pro actors in a drama with their love for Seaguls.

I looked around and notice the people watching the two with a 'are they crazy?' look.

"Yah. Stop it, you two. People are looking at us."

Afterwards, we enjoye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter