Where should I go...?

iKON's Dating Sim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’ve been transferred to the MUP High School with a dorm. Once you got to know your new roommate, Kim Yerim, she told you everything about this school's famous dance group, iKON. You slowly got interested in them and wanted to see whether they are worth being looked up to or not. 
The magic did its thing... you fell in love with them when you saw their flawless dance moves and stunts on the stage. You were totally awestruck. You decided to join their fanclub that was spearheaded by this self-seeking girl named Choi Saejong. You decided to devote your life to supporting iKON. But the fate wanted to make your school life a little bit more thrilling... Will you stay as just another fan or...? 


**************************************************************


It's been already 3 months since I transferred to this school. Not everything is what I've expected it to be but as long as I'm able to see iKON's smooth moves and the way they their hips forward and backwards and in circular swings I will overcome everything. Seeing them doing their best makes me realize that one should never give up and always believe in one's dreams. 

I've never really considered myself as a beauty but I was praised a lot by my classmates. I'm really delighted to hear such compliments since I didn't get to hear such things from my previous school's peeps.

I get along pretty well with everyone except our president of iKON's fanclub - Saejong Unnie. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter