Don't forget about my Birthday!

Don't forget about my Birthday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baek come on” Suho took his bag and talked to Baekhyun before he left

“No hyung. I’ll stay” Baekhyun answered without looking at Suho.

“Do you want me to bring some left over?” Suho asked again. He brushed his hair greatly. Yoksi Kim Sajang.

“Thank you. I will do the delivery order later” Baekhyun still focusing on his phone.

“Still waiting for a call from Eunji?” Suho teased his beloved brother eventhough he knew it would drive him whine.

“How could she hasn’t congratulate me at all?” As expected from whining Baekhyun.

“Maybe he was busy, Baek” Suho answered shortly.

“But a text won’t kill. Write a text won’t spend more than 1 minute hyung” Baekhyun whined endlessly.

“I’m leaving, Baek. Don’t do something crazy” Suho warned him and left.

 

A few weeks later, EXO and APink have the same schedule for performing at music show. Baekhyun hasn’t contacted Eunji after that day and vise versa. Uhm the fact was Eunji never contacted him first.

“APink’s waiting room is right next to ours” Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo and he said it really loud to let Baekhyun heard it.

“Can I visit Bomi, hyung?” Jongdae asked to his manager. He just did it to teased Baekhyun as well.

“Later” Suho just answered it shortly.

“Let’s go hyung. You can visit Chorong noona and Baekhyun can visit Eunji too” Jongdae said it out loud to tease Baekhyun too.

*BRAK* Baekhyun got out from the room and he slamed the door.

All the member looked at each other and he shrugged their shoulder. Suho, Chanyeol, and Jongdae run to catch him. They run to Baekhyun and Baekhyun was standing at backstage looking at APink who did their rehearsal.

APink has finished their rehearsal and they go down from the stage. Chanyeol was once again as an entirely trouble maker called Eunji.

“Eunji” Eunji was so shocked. She was doubt to come to Chanyeol or not and she decided to do it.

Chanyeol, Suho, Jongdae and Baekhyun was standing at the side of the stage. And Eunji came to them.

“Annyeong haseyo” Eunji bowed politely.

“APink jjang” Jongdae raised his thums up to Eunji.

Suho didn’t say anything. He just kept Baekhyun from doing anything crazy to the girl.

“Thank you” Eunji said it politely like usual with her eye smile. Baekhyun on the other hand just gave her a death glare.

“Don’t you want to say something?” Chanyeol asked her. He played with his eyebrows.

“One of our members just has his birthday this month” Chanyeol added.

Eunji was confused with it. She knew Chanyeol talked about Baekhyun.

“Suho hyung has his birthday yesterday” Jongdae added.

“Uh Happy Birthday Suho oppa” Eunji congratulated him and raised her hand to shake with Suho’s.

“But there’s another. He has been waiting for the whole day to receive your call but you didn’t call at all” Chanyeol said again to Eunji. Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter